Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSka_mad_hatter
CT Trips

Loc: Cheshire Connecticut
Canning Jars
    #962623 - 10/15/02 10:02 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I want to get started really fats but can't find any Canning Jars.... I went to k-mart and Wal-mart and both places told me it was out of Season... Anyone know anyplace where i can get some... Preferably a store but if i have to online.....thanx

--------------------
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always
worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Canning Jars [Re: Ska_mad_hatter]
    #962629 - 10/15/02 10:07 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I found mine at Orchard Supply Hardware.

We can see California coming, and we're scared.--- James Brady

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: Magash]
    #962645 - 10/15/02 10:14 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by matts (10/15/02 10:46 AM)

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #962665 - 10/15/02 10:31 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

out of season? i guess may be out of season in the southern hemisphere. here in north america, we harvest in september and october so our season for canning the harvest is now. my local wal-mart has a nice display of jars, wax and pressure cookers all together.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #962685 - 10/15/02 10:43 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Do you have a store called "BIG LOTS" , this is where we found ours . If not we have noticed if you go to large grocery chain , go to the jams and jellies isle and look there . If you cant find them in a store order them online at www.doitbest.com , they are costly though due to shipping charges .
Good Luck
P.S. Look in stores that cater to the hispanic community , they tend to have them also . :cool: 

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

OfflineSka_mad_hatter
CT Trips

Loc: Cheshire Connecticut
    #962734 - 10/15/02 11:08 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

yea i thought that the fall was the season that you can your yams for thanksgiving or whatever. I am pretty pissed that i can't find them but tommarrow i am going to target to try and find some. Thanx guys.

--------------------
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always
worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals