Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Coir, Dehydrator, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSpongiform
Some Cow
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
Finally sampled my own medicine.
    #9625721 - 01/17/09 01:01 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I've been growing for a few months now and have given some out to my close friends to play with.  They always ask me.. how good is it?  And all I've been able to tell them is, I don't know, you tell me :-D

I have to be in the right place and right state of mind.  No cares or worries to go on a trip and it's been a stressful few months for me so even though I've had shrooms out the ass I didn't feel like eating them, till yesterday afternoon.

I harvested a small tub on thursday.

Bout 20-21 grams dry.

Once they were cracker dry I ground them up into a fine, flour like consistency.  My cousin and I both took 3.5 grams and mixed into a fruit drink. I had fruit punch and he had orange juice.

About 15 minutes after drinking I started to feel the initial effects.  Tingly all over, excited and everything took on a hazy, air brushed like appearance. 

I turned on an episode of grey's anatomy (I download all my shows to watch at my leisure, tv is for teh noobs :-D)

Immediately I saw double faces, elongated faces.  I started seeing fractal patterns appearing out of nowhere.  The show itself was trippy as all hell.  Faces warping, melting, shifting, blurring every which way constantly.  I kept thinking to myself, holy shit - is this show fucked up or am I tripping?!

By the time it was over I was dazed and confused.  My cousin came down around then and snapped me out of my daze long enough to turn Space Chimps on.  The next 2 hours were spent laughing about monkeys and purple people.    Then we watched kung fu panda, starting to come down by still feeling good.    Finally we were mostly back to normal and able to perform basic tasks and have intelligent conversations. 

So I can say with certainty now, my stuff is quality and enjoyable :-D

The only downside/problem I had is that my body was so tingy/excited that I felt like was pissing constantly.  I kept thinking I had wet myself but never did.  When I would take a leak, I was so energized/tingy that I couldn't really feel it. I had to just watch to see when I was done.    If not for that it would have been a 100% perfect trip and very fun/entertaining. 

Maybe next time I'll drink a little less liquids before hand but I don't know if that will make any difference.

--------------------
Spongiform's Plastic Tek - An Alternative to Glass
Spongi's PF Block Tek & Automated Shotgun Project.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: Finally sampled my own medicine. [Re: Spongiform]
    #9625862 - 01/17/09 01:29 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Awesome to hear man, I cannot wait till I start my own grow :mushroom2:

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: Finally sampled my own medicine. [Re: Rocker232]
    #9625867 - 01/17/09 01:31 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I do that pissing stuff all the time too... alot of times its from drinking too much water or beer..and not being able to tell my brain too stop.

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery
Re: Finally sampled my own medicine. [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #9625947 - 01/17/09 01:45 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

lol, I remember every time tripping on mushrooms, every 15 minutes I would be running to the restroom thinking I had to take a huge leak, or a huge dump. Probably, out of about 20 - 30 times a night running to the bathroom, I may have only peed twice. Haha, either way, the restroom is a trippy place most of the time.

Offlineleftfoot
Stranger
Re: Finally sampled my own medicine. [Re: JohnP]
    #9625968 - 01/17/09 01:50 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

skatardude10 said:
Haha, either way, the restroom is a trippy place most of the time.

tell me about it haha... sometimes a bit too much though.. at least mine ;p

--------------------
[quote]all the world really needs is farmers, and how everything else amounts to coping with a situation of artificial usefulness, addictions, and coveting all the empty stuff that everybody else gets involved with, like sex, cigarettes and coca cola [/quote]

OfflineSpongiform
Some Cow
Male User Gallery

Re: Finally sampled my own medicine. [Re: leftfoot]
    #9626278 - 01/17/09 03:09 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Hell yeah, first time I tripped (lsd) I was at my cousin's apartment.  Went to take a crap in his bathroom and the BRIGHT WHITE colors with all the BRIGHTLY colored shampoo bottles etc. really had me going omfgwtf and they were out of toilet paper and I was like "OH SHIT".

That's why I always take a shower/brush my teeth/take a shit before tripping so I can stay the fuck out of the bathroom as much as possible :-D

It's too intense to handle.

--------------------

Offlineandyffer
Stranger

Re: Finally sampled my own medicine. [Re: Spongiform]
    #9626333 - 01/17/09 03:25 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Spongiform said:
I've been growing for a few months now and have given some out to my close friends to play with.  They always ask me.. how good is it?  And all I've been able to tell them is, I don't know, you tell me :-D

I have to be in the right place and right state of mind.  No cares or worries to go on a trip and it's been a stressful few months for me so even though I've had shrooms out the ass I didn't feel like eating them, till yesterday afternoon.

I harvested a small tub on thursday.

Could you PM me what DIY guide or video you used to grow those?
What type of shrooms are those?

OfflineSpongiform
Some Cow
Male User Gallery

Re: Finally sampled my own medicine. [Re: andyffer]
    #9626363 - 01/17/09 03:37 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I'm working on writing up a super easy cheap way to get into semi-bulk growing from scratch.

If you check my journal I have a few writeups done or in progress.

I've been experimenting with different substrates/mixtures/growing methods.  I've only been messing with this since around early november but I've learned alot.

I just took these pics this morning

That's an 18 gallon rubbermaid monotub.  Cost me about $20 to build. 

It's filled with a mixture of coco coir, hpoo, vermiculite, coffee - around 17 quarts plus spawned with 3 quarts of WBS and 3 quarts ground PF cakes.  The bottom of those vents (2" circular soffit vents) are about 5 1/2" off the bottom.  So the substrate is just around or over 5 inches deep.

Provided they don't contam after the first flush, which does happen sometimes I should get several more flushes of equal or slightly small size.

I'm really digging PF cakes in plastic containers.  Takes about 8 days from the time of inoculation till they're 100% colonized and ready to fruit or spawn with.

That above harvest is about 950 grams wet plus another ~50ish grams of caps printing (doing a big give-away sometime this week coming up)
I did two of these tubs and the second one is a day or two away from harvest time.  Good thing too cuz my dehydrator is overfull as it is.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Coir, Dehydrator, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience