Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNickthetrip
Super Saiyan

Loc: Ever tryed this position ...
Found in cold temperature
    #959303 - 10/14/02 08:43 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I found this outside in Albany Ky and its pretty chilly and wind blowing and I found these guys layin in spotchy grass spot
Need Identification:
Habitat (Found in southern Kentucky growing on moist soil in a lawn the climate was is cold 40-47degreesF)
Characteristics of the gills (Cinniamon,Not attached to stem, very lightly see maybe spore clusters, etc)
Cap diameter:3/4in.
Stem:1in.
Characteristics of the stem (Light brown, smooth, hollow, thin,very strong..Where it meets the veil the veil seems to be like paper vary in black and brown Base of stem where it meets the ground had white mycelium ) Characteristics of the cap (Varying across cap Dark Brown and Light Brown, Visible and feelable hairs across cap (looks like velvet), perfect convex shape and Hearty.Blackening towards the bottom edge next to gills.Tip of cap the darkest brown on all mushrooms but still varies all over the rest of cap )
Spore print color:Black
Don't bruise a color
Scent of mushroom:No smell

--------------------
"Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal, fear is how I fall, confusing, confusing what is real!."-Linkin Park

Edited by Nickthetrip (10/14/02 08:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Found in cold temperature [Re: Nickthetrip]
    #960980 - 10/14/02 08:34 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Psathyrella velutina they are ussually larger, but I have seen them this size.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck