Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepruzhinkin
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Wonderful experience (12g)
    #9593024 - 01/12/09 01:45 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

A few days ago my Penis Envy Uncut were finally dried and ready to consume. I ate 12 grams, with third the weight in aborts, i also did not eat anything for five hours prior to the experience. 

Half an hour after consumption i began to feel very electric and calm. I realized that this was the beginning of my trip, and went into my room. I shut off the lights, closed the door, and laid down. Few minutes later i began to make out strange patters on my ceiling, which appeared to be waves intertwined with various grids. Then the familiar buzzing of DMT mixed with what appeared to be sound waves enveloped me and began to drag me off into Hyperspace. For about half an hour i traveled the grids, until i met some sort of God. He/ She/ It consisted of various shapes and patterns, and was emitting such beautiful, familiar warmth and feelings (I have never felt such strong religious presence). I felt as if i was finally liberated, basking in the energies of the universe.

I was still laying in my bed when i came back to after few hours. My cat came into the room and began to attack me (she usually does when i am on Mushrooms, or DMT), confusion overtook me, and i found myself yelling for my friend. He quickly ran into my room, and i began to ask him what was going on with me. He explained over and over again that i took mushrooms, and that everything is going to be okay, but that did not matter. I could not understand what was a mushroom, or what was time. My friend
spent an hour and a half comforting me, which did not work because he appeared to move in ways that a human can not, an my cat appeared to think and communicate. This continued on until my second Ego Death.

I once again felt liberated, my thoughts wee replaced with the world. Well, how can i describe this... When i thought i would see pictures of places, hear sounds of things, smells, feelings - i would experience the world instead of my thoughts. I traveled, observed and felt many worlds, i once again felt godly.

When i came back this time, two hours later, my trip began to die down. I felt very exhausted, yet enlightened. I once again crawled into my bed and went to sleep.

This is a very short summary of the night, because many things happened which are completely unexplainable. My friend told me that i fell of the bed two times while he was on a washroom break, chewed a newspaper, knocked on the floor, and yelled unrecognizable words. This was a long, very beautiful, and enlightening experience, except for that little bit of confusion.

Safe travels everyone!

P.S When i woke up, i had a bruised hip and a rug burn on my chin :wink:

--------------------
"We do not possess imagination enough to sense what we are missing"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
Re: Wonderful experience (12g) [Re: pruzhinkin]
    #9593411 - 01/12/09 06:00 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

That sounds like an amazing experience! Did the entity speak to you at all? I was planning on eating 14 grams in a couple weeks, when my mushrooms finish growing. If you don't mind me asking, how much do you weigh? I am attempting to eat a 1/2 oz because I am seeking a similar experience with entity contact. I wanted to base my dose off your experience. If I can make entity contact with 12 grams or less, then I'll go with a slightly smaller dose.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Offlinepruzhinkin
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Re: Wonderful experience (12g) [Re: NlightNd1]
    #9597427 - 01/12/09 07:54 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

The entity did not exactly speak to me, but i established some sort of contact with it. I spent a little while with the entity, and began to understand it (it's "feelings", warmth, love).
I weigh around 138 at about 5'10 height.
I am not sure if the aborts influenced the trip, or the dosage itself, because i never took as much before!
If i were you, i would go with 14 grams, unless you weigh like me.
Anyway, i hope this is at least a little bit of help!

--------------------
"We do not possess imagination enough to sense what we are missing"

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Wonderful experience (12g) [Re: pruzhinkin]
    #9598150 - 01/12/09 09:49 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I want something like that..

I've never even been close lol.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies