Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinechrisby27
Stranger

Loc: midlands
UK liberty caps?
    #948649 - 10/10/02 06:51 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

any yet found any good crops of libs yet in the uk i'm going saturday and want to know if there out in abundance yet??
i'm scared the first frosts will appear before the liberty caps do!!
chrisby

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRemiMartin
Loc: UK
Re: UK liberty caps? [Re: chrisby27]
    #948664 - 10/10/02 07:00 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

They will if it rains in your area before then, if not then you might just find a few.

According to the BBC weatherforecast the heavy rain will be starting early in the west tomorrow, moving throughout the whole country, so it looks good, expecially as he said it will stay in the area I'm in all through saturday too :smile: 

Offlinecookdandbombd
SERENITY NOW!

Loc: Northern Ireland
Re: UK liberty caps? [Re: RemiMartin]
    #951239 - 10/10/02 08:31 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

According to the BBC weatherforecast the heavy rain will be starting early in the west tomorrow, moving throughout the whole country, so it looks good, expecially as he said it will stay in the area I'm in all through saturday too

It's been pissing down here in Bangor all night, and the forecasts say that there will be some heavy rain for much of next week :laugh:  Woohoo!!  Can't wait for this damn season to get started!!  I've been out looking since the arse-end of August, and have found absolutely bugger all.  It was the dryest September since 91!

--------------------
--
Freak out baby, the bee is coming.

OfflineErbaliza
Believer
Loc: UK...London(ish)
Re: UK liberty caps? [Re: cookdandbombd]
    #951647 - 10/11/02 12:46 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Lets hope some of that rain gets to the London area.2 months of searching and only found my 1st batch of 30 last Sunday....On the bright side though i have got my 1st ever shroom sprouting out the side of a PF cake.2 days old and it looks beautiful :tongue:    Peace... 

Offlinechrisby27
Stranger

Re: UK liberty caps? [Re: Erbaliza]
    #951837 - 10/11/02 03:33 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

erbaliza,

what kit did you but i'm thinking of buying a cubensis gro kit off the internet, i read the instructions on the web page and it did'nt seem that hard to grow so i might have a bash.
do you know much about cubensis? is it a strong high and about how many trips would you get from one kit???
chrisby

OfflineErbaliza
Believer
    #954582 - 10/12/02 05:01 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

HOORAY!!!  The rain finally hit :smile:  Will be out hunting Sunday morning and hopefully have some nice results with all this rain.....Chrisby27...I didnt use a kit,i bought sporeprints,syringes,substrate,etc and gathered all the bits together.Works out a lot cheaper than a kit and you can keep growing,printing, growing...A kit is ok if you just wanna trip a few times and are not really into growing....My 1st shroom is around 2" long now and there is another smaller one now too :grin: I love em...Peace 

Offlinechrisby27
Stranger

#959366 - 10/14/02 09:39 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

lovely i ended up going to the black mountains in wales on sunday with exellent results picked around 500 in an hour and a half... yipee!! weather was absolutley shite force 10 winds and pissing it down but is was worth the hour trip to get there the place was packed with people camping and hippys in there vehicles well mad. i tried the haunts i usually goto around the midlands and found just two libs more rain more rain!!
erbaliza the way you went with the whole shabang sounds alot better few Q's.
1, how much did you have to spend te get all the equip?
2, did you manage to get all the stuff from one place and if so where?
3, did you do lots of reading up before you purchased?
thanks chrisby.
can't wait to get mellow :tongue: 

Offlinemr_kite
The Watcher
Male

Loc: shambhala
    #959510 - 10/14/02 11:05 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I'm praying for a good find when I go hunting tomorrow... They've got to be out there somewhere!

Nice find chrisby27! If you want to know about growing mushrooms, just check out the growing guide on this site. It has all the answers to your questions, and is the most detailed and accurate guide you'll find.

--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

OfflineErbaliza
Believer
    #959728 - 10/14/02 12:55 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds good Chrisby :smile:  I went out today and found the grand total of 7 :frown: Am trying again tomorrow...As for the growing,all i can say is read,re-read and then read again.Follow the teks EXACTLY....Chrisby PM me and i'll give you some info on where to get supplies etc......Peace 

Offlinechrisby27
Stranger

#965413 - 10/16/02 06:43 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

went gain today only locally this time and found around 230 ish which is not bad but could be alot better. This time last year we were picking around 500-600 in the time i spent today so it's not quite up to scratch but looking alot more promising. :laugh:
chrisby. 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate