Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedavidg47
Bellinghamster
Loc: Bellingham
Liberty In Bellingham?
    #959714 - 10/14/02 02:49 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Hey I was just wondering if anyone is having success hunting liberty caps in the bellingham/whatcom county/skagit valley area yet. I went out to a wonderful field yesterday and talked to the cows and saw mushroom after mushroom in prime habitat, but sadly, no liberty caps. Now the possiblity that I really suck at this is extreme, but I think I would be able to find at least a few. Too early? Too dry? What goes on. Additionally, if anyone wants to drive down to oregon tomorrow to go azure picking, I've got one spot open in my car. I'm leaving at sunrise and coming back tomorrow night (and picking up Dobie in vancouver) so you gotta be good for the whole day. If anyone wants to come along and pitch in a couple bucks for gas, or a bowl of greens for morale, I always like company.

--------------------
"You can't trust any bugger further than you can throw him, and there's nothing you can do about it, so let's have a drink (or mushroom)"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNirvhead
-State of Art-

Loc: WA State, USA
Re: Liberty In Bellingham? [Re: davidg47]
    #960282 - 10/14/02 06:48 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Holy shit, opportunity strikes! I don't suppose you'd be willing to pick me up from Moses Lake, WA? I'm not rich, but I could give you $15-$20 for gas since you'd have to drive out of your way to get me... I suppose that would take too many good hours out of the day, but if you wanted to leave Bellingham at 3 in the morning don't forget about me :grin: 

--------------------
Like a fiend in a cloud
With howling woe,
After night I do croud
And with night will go;
I turn my back to the east,
From whence comforts have increas'd;
For light doth seize my brain
With frantic pain.

Offlinecardboard
digitalautomatedansweringmachine

Loc: pac northwest
    #960316 - 10/14/02 06:56 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

yo dood i found a few liberty caps down in skagit valley a few days ago. Unfortunatly right when conditions got acceptable (not great) for fruitings the rain went away and we got another week of summer. You may be able to find some right now but when it rains again they will be up in force.

--------------------
stay off my land

OfflineBitchCakes
The captain ofouter space

Loc: Sea Attole
Re: Liberty In Bellingham? [Re: cardboard]
    #960358 - 10/14/02 07:11 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

The weather report predicts at least a week before rain  :tongue:  I hate the sun. 

--------------------
-I'm a dork-

Offlinedavidg47
Bellinghamster
Loc: Bellingham
    #960449 - 10/14/02 07:35 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Hey ya'll...I've been convinced that it would be prudent to wait for some colder temps and more rain, so I'm gonna stay in the ham tomorrow and study for midterms (or not) but I still want to get down to oregon for some azures later. I'll give ya'll a heads up. Moses lake dude, totally not driving over there. It's just that much farther on an already long drive. Hope you can make it to the coast. Good luck all and thanks for the info.

Peace

--------------------
"You can't trust any bugger further than you can throw him, and there's nothing you can do about it, so let's have a drink (or mushroom)"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification