Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFellowGrower
Fungal Freedom Fighter
 User Gallery

Why do we talk to cats?and change a cd skippen?
    #9586491 - 01/10/09 10:37 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

...okay lemme start off by saying Im trippen. currently. as in, In the process...I am feeling the fuckin effects of the fungus to the FULLEST. whoa. That was allota f words...Why am I posting? Oh, yeah,
I was just talking to my cat... and I thought to meself, ???? WTF? this cat doesnt speak my language... Why do I talk to it? and ask it things? like, even when I'm not trippen? I always "Talk" to it...
AM I talking to it?...or at it? I say things, and it hears me, but.
what? WHy? wtf? these things are really gettin on top of me...thanks for reading.? (like I givea fuck) I mean, am I typing this just to type it? or is there a purpose? are there "Strings attached?" and if so why? what do I want out these people? praise? Oh! he's awsome, he's talking to his cat. If I was really tripppen why am I here? is this what I've become? Im "Leaving" but where Am I going? back to reality?
or...???listen to cd skippen.weird? just let it skip. is it gonna fix itself? no.? maybe? how long can I take it? What if I never fix it. just let it play...? nothing will fuck with your mind more than a cd skippin when your trippen.cypress hill, 3 track 15. whoa. its today. sometimes somewhere. its tommorow? no? well, then why are they waiting for the sun on the other side of the planet? are they "Waiting?" for it? is it dark everywhere?no? the sun is shining somewhere?or is it nighttime for everybody? who's everybody? and why do I care so much about what they think. WHat about what I think.what about what? is what? what is what? what is a word. no, Im saying, the word what is a word. obviously. if it, but so, what is it tho? is it something? no, something is another word. so is it anouther? what is another? different? so its different? if it is something and something is another, then, what is what? it is what it is? or is it a word? so, what your telling me is what is a word, and another is just something differernt okay bye, I gotta go. thanks for reading? who am I talking to? you? who are you? just sombody? or just sombody else? are you who you even who you think you are? why? why are you sombody? kuz somebody made you...you had to be you. you couldn't settle for sombody else, you had to be you. DAMN IT! who is listening to me type this! can they hear the passion? or is all they hear is someone typing. they can't hear me, I'm not talking. oR am I? in a way I am. I'm communicating. but with who? am I connecting with anybody?this post has become my trip log.check this out http://puzzles.about.com/library/weekly/blpinkdots.htm
so, I think Im done peakin. no, hold on a minute (wait one minute)
okay, now keep reading...uh. What was I talkin about? oh,
right, back to the thing here, um. hmmm? the end.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejajapee
Teh Bonerz
Female

Re: Why do we talk to cats?and change a cd skippen? [Re: FellowGrower]
    #9586569 - 01/10/09 10:50 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Hey man, sounds like youve got a lot of questions and I feel you should answer them yourself, cool?  good vibes man and enjoy the ride!  Is it snowing by you?

--------------------
I told Althea that treachery was tearing me limb from limb
Althea told me cool down boy, settle back, easy Jim

Forever Grateful

OfflinePigasus
D.T.K.L.A.M.F.

Loc: slow death
Re: Why do we talk to cats?and change a cd skippen? [Re: jajapee]
    #9586587 - 01/10/09 10:53 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

find a tree, climb it, sit in it, and ponder until you figure out the answers.

worked for me :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Why do we talk to cats?and change a cd skippen? [Re: Pigasus]
    #9586673 - 01/10/09 11:07 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I always laugh when I see these posts by people who are trippign,

I think I'd give up before I m anaged to even get logged in to the website,

the posts are funny as shit though - "wait why am I posting? oh yeah"

it seems so fake, but I can't tell.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Invisiblejajapee
Teh Bonerz
Female

Re: Why do we talk to cats?and change a cd skippen? [Re: pfxtc]
    #9586693 - 01/10/09 11:10 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

My posts while tripping arent like this, but maybe he was peaking hard, haha.

--------------------
I told Althea that treachery was tearing me limb from limb
Althea told me cool down boy, settle back, easy Jim

Forever Grateful

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #9586714 - 01/10/09 11:14 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Ladies and gentlemen, the effects of mushrooms.

This is why I prefer LSD to shrooms. On LSD, you think about the bigger picture.. on shrooms you think about thinking about thinking.

--------------------

Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Why do we talk to cats?and change a cd skippen? [Re: Legalize]
    #9586719 - 01/10/09 11:15 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Lol,

I prefer thinking about thinking,

but I think posting while you're tripping is silly, if he even is tripping.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflineWonkierBubble
Stranger

#9586762 - 01/10/09 11:24 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

This post has the exact thought pattern of me on shrooms.

Also that optical illusion link you posted is WILD, that is the best one I have ever seen.

InvisibleEll Ess Bree
reppin state tostate, wat uneed?

#9586873 - 01/10/09 11:45 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:

it seems so fake, but I can't tell.

It's not so much fake as it is predetermined, but that may as well be fake.

He's tripping, but rather than thinking freely for himself, he's thinking through pathways that he assumes are how a tripping person should be thinking/speaking/reacting.

Rather than using the mushrooms to liberate his real self from the imposed societal norms, he's simply using the mushroom and nothing else...........

So, essentially, it's fake.

:subwayjared:

Offlinethirdtragedy
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Loc: planet earth
Re: Why do we talk to cats?and change a cd skippen? [Re: Ell Ess Bree]
    #9586889 - 01/10/09 11:49 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

hehe have fun i liked your post it made me laugh and i know the feeling of asking your self questions like that i wish i was doing it right now. i remember one time i was shrooming and i was so amazed with the alphabet and why letters existed....it reminded me of this. :heart:

--------------------

OfflineFellowGrower
Fungal Freedom Fighter
 User Gallery

Re: Why do we talk to cats?and change a cd skippen? [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #9595764 - 01/12/09 03:55 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

hmmm. Nobody answered my questions, i.e, "Why do we talk to cats" and "Why do we "Fix" a CD, when it's skippen?" ...lol, okay, I know the answers. kuz Now I'm not trippen. but at the time, I couldn't figure it out? I think it's funny how he said I'm Fake.

Ell Ess Bree, What you said is prophetic b/c I remember at the time trippen on the Idea of "FUCK what I'm supposed to do" It was like this overwhelming feeling that I wasn't being true to myself...and I was being who "They" wanted me to be... That's why I was like "Who are you?"
If I would have read your reply when I was still trippen it would have blown my mind!...lol. My realization that I came to on this(that) journey, is... I LOVE fuckin trippen. It's like, you forget how much you love it until you do it, b/c the places it takes you're mind to are just simply unparalleled. you know? you get a TRUE perspective of who you are...physically, Mentally, And Spiritually...

Oh, yeah, And don't "Plan" what your gonna do when your trippen, b/c you have NO IDEA what you're gonna end up doing!!! it's like, you start trippen, and ALL BETS ARE OFF!! ...right? lol!

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #9595853 - 01/12/09 04:08 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Your cat can hear you.  If you shout at hime angrily or call him to sit on your lap - he has a different response thus he/she understands you.  The communication is not the same as communicating with a human or different animale but it is communication none the less.

You change a CD skipping because the pupose of the CD was to listen to it as intended.  A skipping CD can be listened to and even enjoyed but it is not what was intended and would quickly become boring.

InvisibleAloneInKyoto27
miketa

#9596861 - 01/12/09 06:21 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I like turtles.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom