Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblei95fl
DĄŃC€444LYYF€
Male User Gallery

Loc: RIØ D€JAN€IRO Flag
Drugs have taken over my Roomate.
    #9594753 - 01/12/09 01:07 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

This is our 2nd week back at school , and my roomate is noticeably addicted to coke. That's all he does these days is coke, not even weed anymore ! And coke has changed him in a drastic way i believe. I say hi to him and he doesnt even say anything back, i have literally said 2 words to him in the past 2 days. Last semester and the half the first week when we got back he considered me his best friend, never had any problems . I mean he is my roomate , and this just suddenly happened about 3 days ago where he doesn't say anything to me. I heard from someone else that he considered me "annoying" , funny thing is last semester when he did coke he secluded himself from the real world, as he is now but noticeably worse. I don't know what to say to him but coke is defintely messing up his chemical membranes because he is fucked..

anyone got any input as to what i should tell him or do?

--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Re: Drugs have taken over my Roomate. [Re: i95fl]
    #9594765 - 01/12/09 01:09 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Keep your shit as seperate as possible and let him fuck up.  People only change when they want to.

OfflineHelixx
Mood:Fragglerocked
Male User Gallery

Re: Drugs have taken over my Roomate. [Re: Cowgold]
    #9594781 - 01/12/09 01:11 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cowgold said:
Keep your shit as seperate as possible and let him fuck up.  People only change when they want to.

Invisiblei95fl
DĄŃC€444LYYF€
Male User Gallery

#9594806 - 01/12/09 01:15 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cowgold said:

yeah its fucked because all the kids he hangs with are druggies, just the same ole coke everyday.

but yea that is a true statement. won't be seeing any change in the near future , until he secludes himself from those people =/

--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
    #9594819 - 01/12/09 01:16 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cowgold said:

I would say he is not doing coke anymore either,coke makes you wanna talk up a storm and go do things................speed on the other hand makes you go mum and hide ,especially meth ,now he might be smokin the coke ,that makes you hide and not talk ,but snorting good ole fashioned coke makes you wanna blab up a storm.

:shrug:

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

InvisibleIndigenous
Stranger

Loc: Celestial Realm
    #9594827 - 01/12/09 01:17 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Lock up your shit and be prepared for him to not have rent money.

Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Hoosier State Flag
Re: Drugs have taken over my Roomate. [Re: unretarded]
    #9594846 - 01/12/09 01:19 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like herion, all my friends have gotten on that shit since pills are getting harder to come by. All my friends just sit there and zone off sometimes pass out, what a waste. They don't shoot up they snort it.  Coke ususally has you bouncin off walls and talking up a storm.

--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

Re: Drugs have taken over my Roomate. [Re: schutzemdown]
    #9594853 - 01/12/09 01:20 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Indigenous is right to, be prepared!!!

--------------------

AMU

OfflineArmy of None
Lt. Nothing.

#9594866 - 01/12/09 01:22 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

i95fl said:
This is our 2nd week back at school , and my roomate is noticeably addicted to coke. That's all he does these days is coke, not even weed anymore ! And coke has changed him in a drastic way i believe. I say hi to him and he doesnt even say anything back, i have literally said 2 words to him in the past 2 days. Last semester and the half the first week when we got back he considered me his best friend, never had any problems . I mean he is my roomate , and this just suddenly happened about 3 days ago where he doesn't say anything to me. I heard from someone else that he considered me "annoying" , funny thing is last semester when he did coke he secluded himself from the real world, as he is now but noticeably worse. I don't know what to say to him but coke is defintely messing up his chemical membranes because he is fucked..

WHOA! Hold the fuck it train there partner....these are prime times to be playing off the "paranoia" that he may be experiencing, if he's that far fucked.

All i'm saying is that YOUtube (and the internet) would love to see some good ol' home footage of some druggie prankin'.

Maybe setup a camera in his room where he does this shit at then dress up like a monkey and sneak around his window, tap it, peek in run away.

Buy a long PVC pipe and put it up to any vents or ac that lead in there and softly say things like "this is the police, we know your on drugs" "your in big trouble".

Call him up and just say "ok im coming over" and hang up. Try talking to him and every time he says something, repeat one or two words back top him and just continue to stare at him. If you can get him to talk.

It'll be big fun.

The internet will thank you. Probably CNN will as well when he freaks the hell out....then I'll probably be in trouble. hrmm, youre on your own.

OfflineIR0NHYM0N
 User Gallery

Loc: AT0MIC TWAT
    #9594896 - 01/12/09 01:27 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

things get funky when you room up with Mr Junkie. Wait and see what happens I guess..

--------------------

GnuBobo said:
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.

Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Invisiblei95fl
DĄŃC€444LYYF€
Male User Gallery

Re: Drugs have taken over my Roomate. [Re: unretarded]
    #9594935 - 01/12/09 01:32 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

unretarded said:
Quote:

Cowgold said:

I would say he is not doing coke anymore either,coke makes you wanna talk up a storm and go do things................speed on the other hand makes you go mum and hide ,especially meth ,now he might be smokin the coke ,that makes you hide and not talk ,but snorting good ole fashioned coke makes you wanna blab up a storm.

:shrug:

yea he doesn't talk to me because i heard from a friend that i am "annoying" i'm telling you his brain is fucked bigggg time! yea he was re arranging the room this morning and he was running all around the room, do the most tedious work ever. it was rediculous the resemblence of a coke head.

Quote:

schutzemdown said:
Sounds like herion, all my friends have gotten on that shit since pills are getting harder to come by. All my friends just sit there and zone off sometimes pass out, what a waste. They don't shoot up they snort it.  Coke ususally has you bouncin off walls and talking up a storm.

i believe i was talking to the same group of friends that have secluded themselves into the coke world about shooting up drugs. most of them were against it at all accounts. i would hope their not doing H . defintly think its coke

edit: yea i've done coke 3-4 times. very worthless drug imo.ime.

--------------------

Invisiblei95fl
DĄŃC€444LYYF€
Male User Gallery

Re: Drugs have taken over my Roomate. [Re: Army of None]
    #9594961 - 01/12/09 01:36 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Army of None said:
Quote:

i95fl said:

WHOA! Hold the fuck it train there partner....these are prime times to be playing off the "paranoia" that he may be experiencing, if he's that far fucked.

All i'm saying is that YOUtube (and the internet) would love to see some good ol' home footage of some druggie prankin'.

Maybe setup a camera in his room where he does this shit at then dress up like a monkey and sneak around his window, tap it, peek in run away.

Buy a long PVC pipe and put it up to any vents or ac that lead in there and softly say things like "this is the police, we know your on drugs" "your in big trouble".

Call him up and just say "ok im coming over" and hang up. Try talking to him and every time he says something, repeat one or two words back top him and just continue to stare at him. If you can get him to talk.

It'll be big fun.

The internet will thank you. Probably CNN will as well when he freaks the hell out....then I'll probably be in trouble. hrmm, youre on your own.

wow i am laughing my ass of right now, thanks for the input 5 stars lol

defintly going to do some of those ! hahaha

--------------------

Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

#9594966 - 01/12/09 01:36 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah it's all bad I like coke but I'm not real addictive to things most people are. H is ruining my town it's sad to see people giving up everything they have for some dope, People around here are trading cars, for a pack. Not stolen cars either, they will trade anything for some dope. Anyways good look with your problem, wish you both the best of luck.

--------------------

AMU

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
    #9594972 - 01/12/09 01:37 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

are you upset that your roommate called you annoying?

Invisiblei95fl
DĄŃC€444LYYF€
Male User Gallery

Re: Drugs have taken over my Roomate. [Re: schutzemdown]
    #9594988 - 01/12/09 01:39 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

schutzemdown said:
Yeah it's all bad I like coke but I'm not real addictive to things most people are. H is ruining my town it's sad to see people giving up everything they have for some dope, People around here are trading cars, for a pack. Not stolen cars either, they will trade anything for some dope. Anyways good look with your problem, wish you both the best of luck.

wow, thanks alot for your input!

Quote:

teefizzle said:
are you upset that your roommate called you annoying?

no absolutely not i actually just laugh it off in my head, one day and the world changes from being friends to him being a fiend. =/

--------------------

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Drugs have taken over my Roomate. *DELETED* [Re: i95fl]
    #9594989 - 01/12/09 01:39 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Invisiblei95fl
DĄŃC€444LYYF€
Male User Gallery

Re: Drugs have taken over my Roomate. [Re: Ferris]
    #9594994 - 01/12/09 01:40 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ferris said:
I wouldn't call coke "worthless."  It's very effective in helping get work done if dosed correctly.

yea but i said imo-ime . all good

--------------------

Offlinemyshroomyhead
First Mushy gets the Head
Male

Loc: German Territory
    #9595011 - 01/12/09 01:44 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Say to him, if he doesn't quit in 3 days you get another roommate.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9595023 - 01/12/09 01:46 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Seriously lock up your shit.  Fiends will steal shit with no remorse, rationalizing the decision in their minds as "okay"

And by the way, even if your good friends with him and vice verse roomates get annoying.  its just a fact of life.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: Drugs have taken over my Roomate. [Re: Indigenous]
    #9595027 - 01/12/09 01:46 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Indigenous said:
Lock up your shit and be prepared for him to not have rent money.

beat me to it

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom