Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
Smoking cannabis with the flu
    #9589304 - 01/11/09 01:12 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

It helps, no lie. I feel better now than when I was taking shots of Theraflu and Tylenol to keep my fever down.

3 hours ago I could hardly get out of bed and go to the bathroom, felt like throwing up for a while. Now I'm walking around feeling like I could eat something, just got a stuffy nose and head.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: Smoking cannabis with the flu [Re: highdroponics]
    #9589480 - 01/11/09 01:45 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

:bigweed:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Anonymous #1

Re: Smoking cannabis with the flu [Re: highdroponics]
    #9590919 - 01/11/09 06:25 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I'm just getting over a flu, It started the night before last  at work, I work in a hospital.  The nature of my job makes me legally obliged to be present for my entire shift unless relief can be brought it.

After a few hours of calling dispatch,  they just told me to stay.

I was lying on the floor shaking and vomiting, my whole body ached and i felt compelled to rock and sway around, it seemed to quell the discomfort.
It peaked around the 4hr mark so i had to suffer 4 hours at work.
Fortunately they were able to replace me last night.  If they hadn't I would have had to refuse, and then i would be fired. Doesn't matter if I'm deathly ill. That's the law.
Or I could have gone in and made a grand production of it for the doctors, like "HEY, my bosses make me work KNOWING I'm like this, KNOWING the infection threat, KNOWING the health risks for me, the patients, and the staff, doesn't that piss you off? doesn't that make you want to reconsider the contract?  Because I Know they would be mad for me coming in.  I'd want it made very clear, I'm not given a choice.

I've well passed the feverish stage. Now all i have is the severe headache.  I bet pot would help, but I know from smoking pot after a cold from years gone by, that it can also lower my immune system and trigger a relapse.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order