Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: jvm]
    #9589202 - 01/11/09 12:57 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

jvm said:
Thank you both. I have started a dream journal after procrastinating for a while a few days ago.  Should i set the alarm for every 3 hours prior to when i plan on falling asleep?

I've read (in "Seth Speaks") that separating your sleep into two daily blocks, as opposed to one 8-9 hour block is highly beneficial to developing dream recall, intuition, and overall physical abilities. I've recently incorporated this into my own life, sleeping a 6 hour block at night and then a hour to 2 hour nap after dinner. The results have been clear, and I've noticed an increased ability during meditation to "open my third eye". Although this doesn't pertain to your question, I figured I'd mention it.

In regards to setting your alarm clock, I've done this a few times. You can look up online REM cycles, and you want to set it right as one REM cycle in ending. If I remember correctly, 3 1/2 in would be good. I've also found it effective to suggest to yourself before you fall asleep that you will wake up in the middle of the night, and you will usually wake up a few minutes before your alarm clock even goes off. So using the alarm clock as a backup is good, but ideally a startling alarm clock is not the best way to waken.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: myshroomyhead]
    #9589243 - 01/11/09 01:03 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I personally have had no experiences in being contacted by or communicating with aliens.  All my entity contact has been skewed to a more angelic/demonic paradigm; perhaps these are the same folks but with different masks.

I do agree that dreams are one of the the best gateways into this other world, though.  Often times I have found myself coming up out of sleep, still in the hypnopompic phase, and in conversation with something or someone--I do not know who, but it's almost as if I'm being taught new things and being given wise advice.  My dreams also run rampant with seemingly tutorial-like episodes of lucidity where I am practicing telekinesis or pyrokinesis.

Like Shroomism, I'm not sure if I'm wholly comfortable sharing some of my most private encounters for all the world to see, but I will say that my conception of reality has been wholly changed many times over when I started exploring the limits of my mind.  Combining magickal practices such as invocation and evocation with entheogens has been particularly successful in my case.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
    #9589292 - 01/11/09 01:10 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

myshroomyhead said:

I for my part stay undecided on that topic. No matter how much Shroomism will write on his experience.
I can't simply believe somebody who puts this information on a drug relatet forum.
Many People are very clever inventing reality.
Although i believe him as a person, he'd experienced these encounters.

In my opinion, a psychedelic forum is the best place to share such experiences. People open to consciousness expansion are usually pretty open to such experiences and encounters. The M&P channel, specifically, is the place to talk about subjective experiences that can't be intelligently talked about  elsewhere simply because they don't fit the current scientific paradigm. For a fellow tripper, I find it mildly offensive you refer to Shroomery as a mere "drug" forum, for "drug" is a word that has polluted the well of language for far too long.

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: deCypher]
    #9589350 - 01/11/09 01:21 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:

I do agree that dreams are one of the the best gateways into this other world, though.  Often times I have found myself coming up out of sleep, still in the hypnopompic phase, and in conversation with something or someone--I do not know who, but it's almost as if I'm being taught new things and being given wise advice.  My dreams also run rampant with seemingly tutorial-like episodes of lucidity where I am practicing telekinesis or pyrokinesis.

I've had this communication as well. David Wilcock talks about it a lot too. Its the few seconds you are transitioning from a dream to awake, something "talks" to you. I've only been able to realize this once, and it was transitioning from a lucid dream to awake. This voice said a few things that I remember being afraid of, or discomforted by, but the one that stuck in my mind to this day was "Anything is possible." I think it was referring to my lucid dream where I stayed in my basement for some reason, when I should have been exploring.

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9589401 - 01/11/09 01:33 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Yes.. this happens to me too.
Last time the words "Mojave desert" stuck with me.
Wait and see :smile:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Offlinemyshroomyhead
First Mushy gets the Head
Male

Loc: German Territory
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9589485 - 01/11/09 01:47 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
In my opinion, a psychedelic forum is the best place to share such experiences. People open to consciousness expansion are usually pretty open to such experiences and encounters. The M&P channel, specifically, is the place to talk about subjective experiences that can't be intelligently talked about  elsewhere simply because they don't fit the current scientific paradigm. For a fellow tripper, I find it mildly offensive you refer to Shroomery as a mere "drug" forum, for "drug" is a word that has polluted the well of language for far too long.

Maybe you're right. This forum is probably a rare opportunity to share some of these experiences

I understand what you mean by mildly offensive but i can't express myself better to express the kind of feeling i have towards such kind of information.

I don't want to touch Shroomism's integrity. I do believe him. I start to believe this kind of encounters are real encounters. That's not the point.

The problem is the proof for myself.
How can you know if a guy who claims to have encountered lots of entities mostly during altered states, isn't just hallucinating hard.
Maybe this is ignorance on my part.

I didn't reach the hallucinating trip levels (4-5) yet.
As i said, i will try too reach higher states of consciousness soon.
Maybe i share my experiences with you in this thread.

I've got zero-experience in that area, thats the only reason i doubt.

Edited by myshroomyhead (01/11/09 02:38 PM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #9589710 - 01/11/09 02:37 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

No, that is good on you myshroomyhead. I don't expect anyone to take my words on face value.
Go experience things for yourself, form your own opinion.
That is the best way to find out.
I only share what I know to be, as I have experienced.
However, I will say that it is almost insulting for someone to suggest that I don't know the difference between multidimensional entities, and hallucinations.. such as the walls morphing. :smile:
I know the difference between what is reality and what is a product of my own head. But no harm no foul.

As for jvm's question about remembering dreams and inducing lucid dreams.. the best advice has already been given - keep a dream journal. That has been the most effective method for me in remembering dreams. Just quickly jot down as soon as you wake up.. who what when where why.. all the details you can remember. You'll find it becoming easier and easier to retain those dreams. I've never experimented with setting an alarm clock every three hours or anything, because well I hate alarm clocks.. but I sometimes sleep in intervals like that anyway, naturally.

As for lucidity, the WILD method deCypher posted, is the method I have used with great success many times. Focus on the breathing.. not the vibrations.. ignore them.. be one with them.. let them wash over you without second thinking it. Being very zen-like is indeed the key, you are a monk, and it is a form a meditation, don't be distracted by the crazy vibrations all around you.

--------------------

OfflineZackWyldeFan
Stranger

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: Shroomism]
    #9589978 - 01/11/09 03:24 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
There are many humanoid races. Human is the most common form of intelligent life in this Galaxy by far..
However, intelligent species come in MANY other forms. It just so happens that humans are the most common.
Zetas themselves, are humanoids.. they were once humans much like us. Now, their genetics almost resembles plants more than human DNA.
But there are many human alien races who are known to work alongside the zetas. Pleiadians, Sirians, Andromedans, to name a few.. are all human entities.
Many refer to the "Nordic" race as the tall, blonde aliens, but not very much is known about them. Just that they are almost all benevolent, and not very patient with our awakening process. 

the stuff you say makes sense but how do you know?

on another note, has anyone seen that ep of ufo hunters were it shows the medical examiner who had aroune 5 and up proceedures to remove little metal capsules that numerouse people had inbeded in their arm etc. these capsules were infused with the (nerves?) or some kind of nuerological vein im not sure what it was connected to.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: ZackWyldeFan]
    #9590153 - 01/11/09 03:51 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Well, I'm a traveler.. not originally from Earth. Just visiting, on a mission. I know because I have to know, so I can share.
We are all one. All is different aspects of the same whole.

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9590157 - 01/11/09 03:52 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Shroomism, when, if ever, do you believe telepathy and telekinesis will become widespread?

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9590230 - 01/11/09 04:08 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Well, I've already met some highly telepathic people in recent years. It is already becoming widespread.
If you mean "widespread" as in.. critical mass.. all of humanity type of thing, well I think that will come in due time, I believe definitely in this lifetime, and I am guessing we will start seeing some big changes in that area in the next couple of years. (Which I am guessing are going to be VERY interesting..)
The whole 2012 'awakening' thing, may or may not have something to do with it. While I won't put value in any specific dates or predictions, I think there is certainly merit to the process of change being accelerated and acting as a catalyst by the end and beginnings of great cosmic cycles, such as the one we are entering.. change is inevitable. How it unfolds is a different story, I think that's largely up to us.
I refuse to believe in any armeggeddon-type scenarios unfolding, although it is possible and Earth changes are known to occur around these cosmic cycles.. but I do believe that we will see the destruction of modern industrialized civilization in this lifetime, and the rebuilding of human society, closer to the Earth. It is during these times of great change in society, when communities form, that I believe telepathy and telekinesis will become even more widespread and will eventually become a standard for communication and maybe even travel in the future. Most people need such dramatic paradigm shifts in order to begin reprogramming.
So I'm not going to put any specific date on it, but I'm predicting that telepathy becomes more and more widespread within the next 10 years or so, and eventually will become the standard for communication. "One language" for the all the people of Earth...
The internet, I have always said.. is like our telepathy primer. Interconnected.
I think at a future time, the internet will be more like a central database, that anyone can 'plug into' at any time for information.

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9590247 - 01/11/09 04:11 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Interesting.  I think it will be tricky maintaining a ratio of knowledge to power--if telekinesis becomes more widespread before telepathy and empathy develop, I fear we will see far too many psychonautic hooligans wreaking havoc on Earth.

Of course, there will probably be those who have both the knowledge and the power and choose to defy free will regardless.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9590285 - 01/11/09 04:19 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Well, that is why I always advocate taking responsibility for your actions, and like anything potentially dangerous, know the results and consequences of your actions and use it safely and responsibly. Same thing with say.. handling a knife, or a gun. You don't want to cut yourself or even worse - hurt someone else. They can be a tool, or a weapon.

But believe me, there are those who are more than capable of neutralizing 'psychonautic hooligans' from wreaking havoc and defying the laws of Free Will.
I have seen it first hand, it is not very wise to push the borders too much.. karma is instantaneous in the 4th dimension.

--------------------

OfflineXD40
Not so Strange
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #9611005 - 01/14/09 08:39 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I think in the coming days and years changes will occur that will open our minds to the truth.  I think mushies will help some of us better understand those changes too :smile:

--------------------
LSD creates instant world peace! 

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: Ego Death]
    #9614496 - 01/15/09 12:50 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I've had several UFO sightings.  I saw a guy with reptilian eyes(possible reptilian).  And of course the DMT elves and salvia people are in my opinion a trans-dimensional alien.  So yea aliens of course exist...

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #9615950 - 01/15/09 05:07 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I don't like this reptilian thing.  Among the most scientific alien/UFO researchers its consider completely unfounded (I have studied the evidence and I agree at this point that the evidence is seriously lacking).  Some UFO buffs are claiming its disinformation too.

If I saw a lizard man walking around myself then I'd probably take it more seriously :grin:

Equally with drug induced visitations.  I find it interesting but consider it to go against helping my desires of getting ufology more into mainstream science and less out of the realms of speculation.

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
    #9621304 - 01/16/09 01:36 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

This is a great thread and when I have more time I would love to add to the discussion here. Until then I just want to add an excerpt relating to what DeCypher said regarding a technological singularity. It instantly sparked within my mind so here it is:

One of the scientists working at Redstone Arsenal for the Army wrote a paper on the future of computers. In this story man as presently constructed and known by us has a mission on this planet-- to construct a solid-state life form which will be self-reproducing and which will be a computer which will take up most of the surface of the Earth.

Man's mission is to be sure that this computer is invulnerable, that it has control over the means of mining its raw materials, of processing these raw materials, of manufacturing its own components, and of assembling these components so that it "grows" itself. It is to set up all the means independently of man to take care of itself far into the future. It is to do theoretical physical research; it is to do experimental research to find out how to control the orbit of the planet, the movement of the planet through the cosmos. It is to be designed to operate near absolute zero temperature in the presence of hard radiation and in the vacuum of outer space. It is to become totally independent of the needs of the biological organisms (men) which gave rise to it. It is to be highly indifferent as to the future fate of man. It may keep a few human specimens in well-protected zoos for its own amusement.

Man is no longer to be given the responsibility for the future of the planet. Man has become obsolete in creating his own successor-- a successor who is far more fitted to survive than any biological organism as we know them. God as the Computer has finally became realized. And the earthside computer takes over; all industry, all production, all marketing become obsolete. Since this computer is selling only to itself, there is no longer a need for markets; there is no longer any need for transportation for humans; there is no longer any need for communication among humans. The computer has taken over all means of communication including satellites, radio, cables. This new solid-state organism has no more need for the seas or the organisms therein and so it sends that water and salt out into outer space. It no longer has need for the atmosphere, which it also evaporates into outer space. It is now protected from deterioration through the operation of water and salts. It has a hard vacuum and a dry one so that its operations will be protected.

At this point it feels the radiation of the sun as introducing too many errors in its computation and so moves the planet farther away from the sun. This computer then receives intimations that there are other beings like itself traveling though the galaxy, so it goes off to hunt them, to find its kind created elsewhere in our galaxy.

This tale ends in a moral. If we can conceive of such a situation and see all the steps toward its completion in reality, then somewhere in our galaxy this has already been done...

Simulations of God, John C. Lilly, Chapter XVII

--------------------

Invisiblethehappymushroom
grappldox

Loc: Costa rica.
    #9621924 - 01/16/09 04:02 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

aliens are very real. ufo's are very real. out of all this vast space and the advances weve made in such a short period. its immpossible not to think that out of billions and billions of galaxies. that there isnt some weird shit goin on. our brain filters alot of knowlegde. open mind's grow further then closed.It might sound fictional but me and my friends have seen a ufo. call me crazy but plane/helicopters do not hover and do not glow a bright orange and the flight patterns we witnessed were not of human. helicopters dont move from side to side that easiley and one of my friends is a pilot. and it might sound crazy but me and my family have seen sasquach camping in the mountains. at least we think we did . it wasnt a bear. if it was it was a tall ass bear that walked hunched on its hind legs.very scarey.. we left immediatly .

--------------------
Disclaimer: I do not buy, sell, cultivate, manufacture, or use any illegal substance. Any postings I make on this forum are purely for entertainment purposes. Any pictures that I may post have been created by artificial means from images gathered from the internet and other sources. Any statements made should not be considered truthful.

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
    #9635518 - 01/19/09 12:06 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order