Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: Shroomism]
    #9587146 - 01/11/09 12:42 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Sorry, I forgot science had it all figured out, my bad.

BTW did they find the cure for cancer yet?

By all means, dispute the geological and fossil evidence.  I'm just the messenger.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: DimensionX]
    #9587151 - 01/11/09 12:43 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DimensionX said:
So they have alien souls in human bodies? If their soul gets hooked up to a human body wouldn't they be very similar to humans, because they are subject to the same chemicals in the brain, creating the same emotions and thoughts etc. And with infinite reincarnations, wouldn't we all have spent some time in alien bodies.

Something like that. I would say "Human souls", and a soul is not limited by what it can incarnate into really, as long as that body can sustain its consciousness. But you wont see any human souls incarnating into plants. With infinite reincarnations, it is very likely a soul has lived on several different planets during previous incarnations. But many souls on Earth are very young.

Although to look at aliens living among humans.. I would look first to the sea - dolphins and whales. Much more highly evolved than most humans.

--------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #9587159 - 01/11/09 12:46 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I get the feeling there could be some crazy, alien, collective consciousness in the sea, possibly more than one. Could just be a fantasy of mine though. Either way its an incredibly complex and intelligent system.

Dolphins and whales are very smart, but since they don't seem to create technology like we do i haven't seen any example of intelligence at the same level as ours. But i am interested in your view point on this.

Edited by DimensionX (01/11/09 12:47 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: Silversoul]
    #9587162 - 01/11/09 12:48 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

The processes of erosion and crustal recycling have destroyed all of the earliest surfaces, and any guess at making an estimate on the age of the Earth is just that - a guess. Based on the information we have at hand. Likewise, it is even more ridiculous to assume we know the age of the Universe, of which we quite frankly know very little about.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9587210 - 01/11/09 12:58 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DimensionX said:
I get the feeling there could be some crazy, alien, collective consciousness in the sea, possibly more than one. Could just be a fantasy of mine though. Either way its an incredibly complex and intelligent system.

Dolphins and whales are very smart, but since they don't seem to create technology like we do i haven't seen any example of intelligence at the same level as ours. But i am interested in your view point on this.

That I know of, the aliens that find base on our planet, make their bases in the oceans, or deep underground the surface, such as in mountains. So your feeling is probably not far off.

Creating technology is not a prerequisite for an intelligent species.
In fact, some might say creating technology (as we have it) is evidence of a dumb species :smirk:
Dolphins and whales in particular, lack opposable thumbs and dexterous limbs, so it is not really possible.
But quite frankly they have no need for any type of external technology.

I'm not sure if you are familiar, but there is a vehicle called a Merkaba, which all beings possess..
Which translates roughly into a counter-rotating field of light, that connects the mind, body and soul
It is a multi-dimensional vehicle, which all entities use to travel into new incarnations
Our merkabas are asleep. Dolphins are fully active in their incarnation.
Some higher evolved entities don't even need spaceships (external technology) to travel through the Universe.. they simply will it.
Internal soul technology. All they need.
Their brains are also more highly evolved than ours,
and they have a significantly large frontal lobe than the rest of the brain (in comparison to ours)
They are also capable of using focused sound to produce cavitation, which in water can produce sonoluminescence which can
produce cold fusion and oceanic nuclear energy.
We aren't the most evolved species on this planet.

--------------------

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
    #9587227 - 01/11/09 01:02 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

It's estimated that hundreds of millions of humans are wanderers, ET souls incarnated into human bodies to help assist during this time of transition. The majority of those attracted to the fringe topics, are indeed wanderers. Usually they are marked with some form of impediment, such as bad allergies, which comes with the readjustment to physical reality.

I've had dreams of being in, what I think, may be 4th density. I was on what felt like a gigantic highway, and was traveling by thought. I would jump on this giant piece of machinery and sit hovering a few inches above it, without touching it using it as a means of travel. It was very interesting, I was able to travel from Long Island to NYC extremely quick. Space and time we merging and were quite fluid.

I remember reading somewhere that a lot of our current technology was reverse engineered from the Roswell crash. I know Velcro, infrared, and fiber optics are just a few examples.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#9587246 - 01/11/09 01:07 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
The processes of erosion and crustal recycling have destroyed all of the earliest surfaces, and any guess at making an estimate on the age of the Earth is just that - a guess. Based on the information we have at hand. Likewise, it is even more ridiculous to assume we know the age of the Universe, of which we quite frankly know very little about.

Scientists are well aware of erosion, and take that into account when making such estimates.  Unless you're positing some new, undiscovered force, I would put too much credence in that idea.  As for the universe, we're able to calculate the rate of expansion by measuring the doppler effect from distant galaxies.  They can then calculate that backwards to the point when our universe was just a singularity(the Big Bang).  I will grant that there are still some renegade scientists who dispute the Big Bang theory, but I have yet to hear a convincing argument against it, given the observed evidence.  I'm not trying to be a prick here.  I'm just pointing out that there are reasons for science's current model of the universe, and while new evidence may yet disprove it, it is the best model we have given the current evidence available.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9587266 - 01/11/09 01:13 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

And what makes us so sure there has only been one Big Bang which created the entire known Universe?
For all we know there could have been millions of them.
But this is veering far off topic, is probably suited for another thread.

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#9587272 - 01/11/09 01:15 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
And what makes us so sure there has only been one Big Bang which created the entire known Universe?
For all we know there could have been millions of them.

Could be.  Many scientists believe it's quite likely that there are many, possibly infinite universes out there, each with their own Big Bang.  But that's other universes, not ours.  As far as I know, the theories don't allow for more than one Big Bang per universe.

All I wanna know is:  What's it to ya?  Is the timeline you mentioned that important to the point you were trying to raise?  Why's it matter if the aliens came here 22 billion or 100,000 years ago?

--------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9587303 - 01/11/09 01:23 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I personally feel like I'm connected to an alien body. But i find all of the things in this reality to be amazing alien structures. I think this is a normal human experience, its been a really prominent thing in my life.

I find dreams really interesting, that one you had sounds really amazing. I cant explain them but they seem like some kind of alternate reality.

I had one dream where i was staring into the eyes of an alien. The funny thing about this alien is that it was wearing clothes. I could only see from the head to the shoulders. It had large black eyes and its head was the shape of an irregular oval. We just stared into each other eyes for a long time. I felt myself start to panic, but resisted the urge and decided to try and acclimatise myself to its presence. I think there was some form of telepathic communication occurring.

I also get reoccurring dreams of aboriginal people, which i find to be amazing and strange, but they seem to come and visit me in my dreams.

I also remember a dream where it felt like achieved enlightenment, it was a feeling of pure love.

Ive had other important dreams but these are the most recent. I feel that if we could remember all our dreams we would remember having a lot of mystical experiences while sleeping.

Edited by DimensionX (01/11/09 01:53 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9587525 - 01/11/09 02:27 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

It's not really a major sticking point. Call me completely batshit crazy if you will, but I'm more inclined to believe multidimensional space travelers about the age of the Universe than some Earth scientists who argue amongst themselves and change pet theories more often than toilet paper. For the record, they haven't told me an age on the Universe, cause they don't know. But the 22 billion years was the estimated time the first travelers came here, the Earth is supposedly much older.

Also, time is relative. And is not a same constant throughout the Universe.
And I highly disagree with the theory that matter in the Universe is constantly expanding. I think eventually, it will retract.

DimensionX - Dreams are an amazing thing. I believe we don't give them nearly enough credit in our society. Most people just forget about their dreams and go about their day.
Those aboriginal dreams are very interesting. If you do some digging on (the original) aboriginal cultures, they reside on a more primitive plane of existence than modern society, they call it the "Dream realm". And they live much closer to the Earth. The aliens say these small primitive tribes provide a MUCH needed balance to our world and the collective consciousness.
Dreams are highly important in my opinion. That is also the realm where the subconscious mind is in control.. and the same level telepathy occurs on.
Dreams cognition and remembrance is very similar to digging up contact experiences..

--------------------

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

#9587909 - 01/11/09 05:15 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

:nothingtoadd:

This thread is a very entertaining read, thank you all. :grin:

Shroomism, you rule.  Thanks for sharing.

Offlinejvm
I knew the pieces fit!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio Flag
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #9588137 - 01/11/09 08:03 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks Shroomism for sharing your personal experiences with us. I am currently trying to find a method of meditation for entering a trance like state like you've specified. Any specific recommendations? I also have trouble remembering dreams, whether or not if i smoke weed.

For the past few months remembering my dreams have been few and far between and it has been truly frustrating. I'm guessing it has something to do with where i live, because of the constant distractions of people and outside noise. :shrug:

Any advice on entering a rem state much easier?

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: jvm]
    #9588818 - 01/11/09 11:22 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

jvm said:
Thanks Shroomism for sharing your personal experiences with us. I am currently trying to find a method of meditation for entering a trance like state like you've specified. Any specific recommendations? I also have trouble remembering dreams, whether or not if i smoke weed.

For the past few months remembering my dreams have been few and far between and it has been truly frustrating. I'm guessing it has something to do with where i live, because of the constant distractions of people and outside noise. :shrug:

Sry to intrude on your question there sir :smile:
I just thought i might try to help.
Keep waking up during the night. Use an alarm clock that wakes you up.. but isnt too loud or irritating in melody.The best thing you can do. Everytime you wake up .. you will remember what you have been dreaming. Write it down right away. Short notes of only the most important parts of the dream.
Then go back to sleep. Focusing your mind on an image that will represent lucid dreaming for you.
Keep doing that.
Results will be obvious. Maybe even the first night you try.

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
    #9588941 - 01/11/09 11:56 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I'm going to agree with Jivvy here, it's of the utmost importance you keep a dream journal and write them down when you wake up. Even if you remember it when you wake up in the middle of the night, your inclined to forget them by the time you fall back asleep. Keeping a journal and writing my dreams down, I have been able to remember a dream a week to about 2-8 dreams a night. I actually use a voice recorder now.

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: jivJaN]
    #9588947 - 01/11/09 11:57 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I'll have to try that next time I have a night open for experimentation.  My only 2 lucid dreams so far have been total accidents.
Not counting the lucid dreams in the sense of being totally clear headed and conscious without actually realizing I'm dreaming.  God I love dreams.  :sleepingcow:  :bunnypeace:

Offlinejvm
I knew the pieces fit!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio Flag
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #9589040 - 01/11/09 12:24 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you both. I have started a dream journal after procrastinating for a while a few days ago.  Should i set the alarm for every 3 hours prior to when i plan on falling asleep?

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9589063 - 01/11/09 12:29 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
I'm going to agree with Jivvy here, it's of the utmost importance you keep a dream journal and write them down when you wake up. Even if you remember it when you wake up in the middle of the night, your inclined to forget them by the time you fall back asleep. Keeping a journal and writing my dreams down, I have been able to remember a dream a week to about 2-8 dreams a night. I actually use a voice recorder now.

Jivvy
I like :smile:
In my language it means - He lives :smile:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9589196 - 01/11/09 12:56 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

jvm said:

Like jivJaN and others have said, one of the easiest ways to start remembering your dreams is to keep a dream journal and immediately after waking up record your nightly experiences.  The WBTB method also works extremely well to trigger lucidity; just set your alarm clock to go off a couple hours before you ordinarily wake up, and then go back to sleep.

You might also achieve some good results with the WILD technique (my personal favorite).  At night, when you first go to sleep, remain perfectly still, and focus on each muscle at a time alternately tensing it and relaxing it.  The goal here is to sink into a state of perfect physical relaxation--your muscles should be melting in the couch by the time you're done with the visualization exercise.  Once that's done, focus on your breathing.  You want deep, slow breaths and a quiet, but awake mind.  I find the best method here is to either focus on slowly repeating a mantra in your head or by focusing on the breath.  The goal is to let your body/brain fall asleep while your mind stays awake.  After about ten to fifteen minutes of doing this you should start to feel an enormous energy build up in your feet moving through your head: a sense of being vibrated violently.  You also might hear loud noises that don't come from anywhere; don't pay them attention.  In fact, if you focus on the vibrations you will most likely destroy them.  One has to be very Zen like in one's approach here--just let it happen and keep your heart rate down.  Most times you will abort the transition into an OBE by getting too excited.

Best of luck to you!

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinemyshroomyhead
First Mushy gets the Head
Male

Loc: German Territory
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: jivJaN]
    #9589197 - 01/11/09 12:56 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

As far as i can conclude at this point, if there could be a possible conclusion i'd paraphrase it like this:

• Aliens exist as a matter of fact

• Aliens visit this planet

• Dimensions (body, no body etc) play a significant role.

• So does perceptions of this entities play a large role.

I for my part stay undecided on that topic. No matter how much Shroomism will write on his experience.
I can't simply believe somebody who puts this information on a drug relatet forum.
Many People are very clever inventing reality.
Although i believe him as a person, he'd experienced these encounters.

I will try to make contact myself.
If i succeed there is no need to believe.
I will know
And so you all should.
All the doubters out there.

I will remain in that state of no-knowledge until i encounter.

Amen :smile:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale