Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: deCypher]
    #9586443 - 01/10/09 10:26 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

But getting back on topic:

What do you feel about parallels between angelic/demonic entities and these aliens?

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #9586460 - 01/10/09 10:30 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I think angelic demonic entities could be aliens, but they exist in a completely different concept of reality. I'm not sure exactly what this place is, possibly a dimension of the mind or a dimension the mind can tap into. Also possibly they are aliens or even earth based creatures, which are made of a substance we have not discovered yet, and humans senses are not able to naturally detect easily.

Edited by DimensionX (01/10/09 10:32 PM)

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: DimensionX]
    #9586470 - 01/10/09 10:32 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Right.  I always find it funny when die-hard materialists decry the existence of other dimensions or metaphysical beings that can't ordinarily be perceived with the senses; the mere fact that an entire electromagnetic spectrum existed for thousands of years without humanity being aware of it is proof enough that there is far more out there we simply haven't discovered yet.

--------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

#9586484 - 01/10/09 10:36 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

It seems to be a big human trait to think that the current system of thought explains everything. I think the discovery of dark matter is more proof that this isen't true.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9586511 - 01/10/09 10:40 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:

Wow that's really interesting. Did your 'waking' encounters facilitate through trance or meditation? Or straight up physical reality communication? I'd be interested in hearing about one of these encounters if you didn't mind sharing.

I have been somewhat wary about sharing my experiences openly in the past, as they are often rather personal and open myself up to massive scrutiny and insults by those who would choose to do such a thing, which is not uncommon. But I have learned that it is better to share with those who would listen, and 'not give a fuck' about the critics. So..

My earliest "waking" encounters I can remember began when I was about 4 or 5 or so. I would wake up suddenly from a sleep, in what I now know to be a state of "sleep paralysis". These events were always memorable, as everything seemed to we 'wavy', and grainy, like I was watching fuzz on a channel on TV without reception. These beings would commune with my via my "minds eye", and I would often "see" their "auras" or get a brief glimpse of their energy field, but there was no physical manifestation that my physical eyes could see. All communication was done subconsciously.. via telepathy. This was the reason dreaming was most often used, as in the dream state, the subconscious mind is in full control, and communication between us is better facilitated in those states of consciousness where the ego is often not present to deny said reality and cause confusion or dissonance.

As I was very young, I had nothing to base these experiences off of, and I thought of them as normal occurrences. Most of them just went into the back of my mind.
When I got a bit older.. around 15 or 16.. and started experimenting with psychedelics, at the same time I was beginning to experiment heavily with altered states of consciousness, such as lucid dreaming, meditation, astral projection, etc. This is when the floodgates opened, and I began putting everything together and began to understand my earlier experiences.

It was quite frequently around this time, that I was having lucid dreams or "training sessions" as I call them, with this one female Pleiadian entity, whom I refer to as Sasha.
She would teach me all kinds of things. They were very intensive training sessions, where I would learn all about the mind.
In several of them, I was like a 'secret agent' of sorts, where I would practice my skills, one.. infiltrating an 'enemy base', where I would shapeshift, turn invisible, crawl on the ceiling, look through walls, spying on these people. I'd get caught, and fly away. Another where I would battle malevolent forces, there was a lot of that. Hostile entities who were seeking to hurt me, I would use mental prowess or telekinesis to disarm them or neutralize them and render them harmless.
In one of these dreams in particular, I remember waking up after an intense telekenisis session, and upon being woken by a friend who has just walked into the room, I opened my eyes and focused all my energy on the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes - the ceiling fan above my bed (which was off). The second I opened my eyes and thought "BAM!" directing my energy upwards.. the glass covering surrounding the light, shattered and went flying across my room. My friend just stood there in disbelief, even though he witnessed it. It was then I learned that this is not to be taken lightly at all and must be respected beyond all measure, in fact I have not even practiced it since then because I do not fully understand it.

There have been many instances of "waking" contact experiences, most of them while I was alone and facilitated the contact by requesting it.
But there have also been many "group" contacts, where there were multiple or many people there to experience the contact.

One in particular, a group of friends and I had taken a fairly hefty dose of LSD, and we were exploring around the woods. I made the contact.
We all had this uncontrollable urge to get indoors to a friend's house, like we were magnetically drawn there.
Once inside, we were all sitting around in relative silence, toking a little ganja, in the dark, which was weird. But this is where it gets odd.
We feel their presence outside, at least.. several of us do. There were two people there that did not believe in this sort at all.. they refuse to believe in extra-terrestrials beings, angels, demons.. whatever you want to call them... they fell asleep, right there, just passed out. 
The beings come into the room, we can feel their energy, I can "see" them. A couple of my friends were a little spooked, everyone acknowledged the presence of these beings, even though we couldn't "see" them. I was told to calm them down, which I did by brief explanation.
I then lay down and the beings did a sort of brain scan, it was then that me and one other friend, got up and "floated" to his house, just the two of us.. where more of this took place.
I later discovered that this "call" was made to Service-To-Self greys, which is why my friends were so spooked. They had implanted some kind of communication device in my brain.

I renounced my affiliation with these beings, once I discovered what I had done. Yes, it was totally my responsibility for calling these beings, because I had made "The Call" with fearful, or self-serving intentions, and that is the type of beings that responded to the call.

I then called upon my higher self, my spirit guardian, and the council of 12 and Pleiadian light surgeons to remove this implant as well as the "memory block matrix" which resides in every humans lower brain.. a sort of energy grid shaped like a mushroom, which supresses the memory of past lives. This contact was initiated completely sober and with good intentions as part of my spiritual development in order to help others.
I entered into a trance state via meditation, and was instructed to lay flat, focus only on my breathing and assisting the surgeons to remove the memory grid by visualizing what they call a "Quantum Transiguration Grid". basically a cube, composed of a crisscrossed grid of lines made up of ultraviolent/multidimensional light, and put this over the area of the blockage, sending pulses of light energy towards the block. This took about an hour and when it was finished the back of my neck near where the spine comes near the brain was very sore and I was instructed to soak in warm water and epsom salts.

These are just a few of the experiences that stick out in my mind. I have tons of them and could probably write half a book with just those alone.
Several of the "mass contacts" I was referring to, took place at gatherings or music festivals, but that is another story entirely.

So yeah, a lot of my contacts have been during "altered states" either awake or asleep.. whether those altered states were facilitated by entheogens, meditation, trance-like states, etc, doesn't really seem to matter, the result is pretty much the same. I have experienced flickers or glimpses of these reality in my normal.. waking.. "beta" mindwave state, but they are fleeting.. peripheral vision type stuff. The vast majority of contact experiences retained in the conscious for me, occur in altered states, dreams being one of the most common, but most assuredly during waking states as well.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9586655 - 01/10/09 11:03 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
What do you feel about parallels between angelic/demonic entities and these aliens?

I think feel that it is very applicable.
The way I understand it, there is most assuredly a "yin and yang" aspect to the universe.
Light and dark, matter and anti-matter. Just a few basic examples. Two aspects that create a whole.

The same holds true for beings.
In the case for beings, there exists what is known as Service-to-Self, and Service-to-Other.
They each have distinct differences, in that one is more interested in serving itself than others, or vica versa.
This is not to say that Service-To-Other beings have no self interest.. they do, but the Service-To-Others is far more pronounced.
I could explain the differences in great detail but for the purpose of this post that should suffice.
For the most basic understand, the STS types feed from Fear, and the STO types are empowered by Love.

In the 3rd dimension, we live a mixed bag. A soul incarnation can be both types, he does not have to choose between one or another, there can be great degrees of variance between the two states or "Soul-Orientation" as it is called. In the 3rd dimension, there are purely STO people, and those who are purely STS, and most people are somewhere inbetween... undecided.

In the 4th dimension, consciousness takes on a different form. It is more of a group consciousness - still with individual identity, but there is more of a "hive-mentality" or group consciousness. In this density, souls must choose between one orientation or the other - it is a prerequisite you could say, for ascending to this level. There are no in-betweeners or people on the fence, you are one or the other. These groups tend to stick with their own kind - forming communities of like-minded individuals. You probably wont see a camp of STO and STS living amongst each other.

As each dimension is offset from another, odd...even...odd..even (see the yin-yang pattern here?) - just like with musical notes.
We could ascribe this to every dimension.
1st dimension - discord
2nd dimension - unity
3rd dimension -discord
4th dimension - unity
5th - discord
6th- unity
7th - discord
8th - Octave?
etc..

We can assume the 5th dimension would be a realm of mixed polarization once more, but a further evolved consciousness. However, it is hard to grasp the concept of dimensions much higher than our own, so I will stick to the 4th... I believe the 5th dimension is non-physical anyway, purely spiritual energy.. if we are talking about sentient beings or "souls", residing on that plane.

For the sake of this argument, we will say the 4th dimension (or 4th density, to be more accurate)... is a quasi-physical realm. The atoms of this realm are vibrating at a higher frequency than they are in the 3rd dimension, and thus are more spread out. It is not quite purely physical, but not yet purely spiritual either.

I will say that most alien beings visiting our solar system, probably reside in the 4th dimension, perhaps some in the 5th.
For this reason, we can see how the archetypes of angels and demons emerge -
The "STO" or love-compassion based beings, which comprise the majority visiting the planet at this time
and the "STS" or fear-control based beings, who we have a very rich history with here on Earth.
Many people would see these as "angels" or "demons".

I myself see it as I see it - beings with benevolent intentions or beings with malevolent intentions.

I have however, experienced beings who feed off of fear in the 5th dimension.
In lucid dreams, or nightmares (I believe lucid dreams and nightmares occur on the same plane of existence, just different states of mind)

--------------------

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#9586656 - 01/10/09 11:03 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Usually when it comes to these topics i cant wait to add something.
In this case i believe much has been said already.
Although... i would like to add one important thing IMO.
All of our current technology.. isnt ours.
Also .. we are in a stage in evolution that also wasnt our catalyst.
I will attempt to explain something from my POV that might help relieve some possible anxiety  when it comes to the whole story.
Free will is what makes existence possible in the way we all experience it. No matter what your perception is.
The free will has been abridged.. Many times.
Even from the side of the benevolent beings trying to help.
Barbara Hand Clow said  about the "alien encounters"  : Its either that or "cosmic silence"
I dont  know what to say to this.
I would not want to be the one to decide for anybody , just as i feel i do not have the sufficient knowledge to decide this for myself at this current "time".
Anyhow.. what i wanted to say..
Its not our fault.
Trust me..
I understand the whole idea of personally being responsible and helping this transition/evolution with individual seeking and balancing..
But.. Its not our fault. And believe me when i tell you this .. We will be taken care of.
They have to.
Like Shroomism said.. This planet "was" a type of experiment.
If we ever get to the point of potentially destroying our selves .. they will react.
Because wherever we are right now.. they are partially responsible for it.
Nuclear energy - they helped
Pyramids - They built them
You cannot even begin to imagine how much of your reality is a "product"
We are pretty much starring at a world that is what remains from extra-terrestrial influences.
Religion  -  Not our fault. Forget about that whole story about man thinking that god is lightning .. etc..
They "came down".. tried to help .. but we thought they were gods.
I will admit it was human error. We enabled the distortion. They provided it.
There are so many "off-planet" people here with us right now you wouldnt believe it if someone told you.
If i had to guess  i would agree with the theory that african-american people are the only true inhabitants , that actually didnt come from another place.
Tell them to sit and meditate after all theyve been through and what they are still going through.
Most of them still struggle to survive unless i have my information wrong.
Im not trying to portray the "aliens" as bad guys at all.. Keep this in mind. On the contrary..
Just adding to what has already been said.
Emphasizing ! Dont be scared. The earthly human has been pushed around too much.
Ever since he first asked for help or was offered help and accepted it.
It is the understanding of free will and personal integrity that will set you free.
I believe this logos(galaxy) of ours has a kind of a "learn from your mistakes" charisma to it.
Everything is going according to plan. And as much as i too would advise people to work on their own progress , i  believe it is not essential.
There will be no bad outcome awaiting us "if we dont straighten up".
They fucked us up.
We are not our governments or the mirror image of what stands behind them.
The educational system is stupefying.
The parents are doing an equal job .. and i can go on and on proving to you that when the water is infected.. the fish will be sick.
It all leads to a point where you look at yourself  and whatever youve become..
around yourself  at the people.. the world and say..
Its not my fault.
And you would be right.

"We create our own reality"
True
There is no way around it.
But.. a goldfish in a bowl can only rely on having a short memory span in order to cope with going in circles 24/7 .. metaphorically speaking.
Your pet dog will find it most inconvenient if you send him to the street after hes been taught to live indoors.

Sit tight.
Observe..
Do your research.. never give up seeking.
Experiment with your limitations and boundaries , even though they only exist within the piece of flesh we call the mind.
"Exercise the mind , knowing it is only an exercise"

Express love.. knowing that even if you dont know how or why this is so hard , it is within you and it is what governs you beyond all and any "information"
Show compassion , without feeling guilty for not being able to do this sometimes.
Be proud and cocky for being alive , without blaming the ego every time.
Say you are sorry , when you never blame it.
And even though it might be hard to except , understand or even give this idea a chance.. remember - All is one.

Aliens .. do exist.
So get over it.. fuck it..
forget about it if you want.. and focus on being as best as you can for yourself and for the one standing next to you.
Let that circulate until the loop hits you in the ass with bliss :smile:
Then.. watch the circle get brighter and brighter. Watch it pulse.
Watch it vibrate and send out a message to the entire cosmos..
"WE ARE HERE NOW" 
they are waiting for us.. not the other way around.
I know..
too confusing.. too insane.. too fucking stupid to comprehend ...
im sry :frown:
ive been to passionate lately..
Ill be back with something that makes more sense  :rofl:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: Shroomism]
    #9586677 - 01/10/09 11:08 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
For the most basic understand, the STS types feed from Fear, and the STO types are empowered by Love.

Quote:

In this density, souls must choose between one orientation or the other - it is a prerequisite you could say, for ascending to this level. There are no in-betweeners or people on the fence, you are one or the other.

You don't think it's possible that there exist extradimensional entities for whom the very concepts of fear and love are irrelevant?  I'd say it's quite likely that there exist beings far more advanced than ourselves for whom the very concept of acting in a selfish or selfless manner is meaningless to them... imagine a parallel to an ant trying to understand the concept of human morality.

We stay out of their path... they don't touch us.  We get in their way, and they squash us like a bug.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9586766 - 01/10/09 11:24 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I never said I don't think it's possible..
It's just beyond my ability to comprehend at the moment.
In fact, I believe that beings in the upper-echelons of higher dimensions form this same thing you are referring to.

Or the culmination of all dimensions manifested simultaneously.. the 12th dimension, or wherever it "ends"
The center of the Universe, God, All-That-IS.. whatever you want to call it
This "consciousness" would probably be devoid of any such polarity..
Rather.. an all-encompassing entity for all possibilities, it just IS.
Nothing is "good" or "bad" per se.. that is just how we see things, with our limited perspective
I think everything happens for a reason, and EXIST for a reason
And yes, it is far beyond our cognitive ability to understand or rationalize

But I do think the concepts of "fear" and "love" are universal standards,
just applied in different ways
There is certainly a "balance" to the "force"..
But do these culminate into the collective at some higher level, to form a source..
Almost definitely..
All is one, after all... it's all a cycle

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: jivJaN]
    #9586837 - 01/10/09 11:38 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Very well said fellow Lightworker.

I agree with much of your sentiment.
Yes, much of our current state of affairs is as a direct result of external intervention in the past...
Which is part of the reason for the rule of non-interference in this Galaxy..
We have a VERY rich history of interference by ET entities,
In fact, going back to beginning.
I didn't want to go into much detail about that, but I suppose it is relevant, and will be necessary at a future time.

But we are still responsible for our actions.
Yes, one is limited by his environment.. infected water leads to sick fish
much of this has merit, but we cannot use that as a general excuse, not when we know better.
There is a LOT of healing that needs to take place. And I mean a lot.
A lot of karmic energy has accumulated on this planet.
Which is why there are so many lightworkers in action at this time...
This world is set to enter the light, past burdens will need to be cast aside
And we can embrace our new divinity as sovereign beings, creating our own heaven on Earth.

I can say without going into too much detail, that many of the breeching of Free Will in the past 50 years or so, were done from necessity
And given full permission from the Council of Worlds.
A lot of our ancient history is full to the brim of the breeching of this rule,
and helped shaped us into the civilization we have today, so you are absolutely right in that regard
We have been in the shadows for a very long time, and we are doing surprisingly well considering.
Earth is a mixing pot and we have some of the most resilient humans in the galaxy incarnated here....

I have no doubt in our ability to transcend this mess, that has been co-created by us.
We will rise above it. And we will learn our FULL history.. in due time.
Hopefully in the very near future, it will all be revealed.

--------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

#9586861 - 01/10/09 11:43 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Do you believe we have done any experimentation or committed other atrocities to these beings? Knowing our race i would expect this type of thing to happen.

Edited by DimensionX (01/10/09 11:44 PM)

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9586875 - 01/10/09 11:46 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Which is why there are so many lightworkers in action at this time...

Right alongside the torchbearers for the dark.  :yinyang:

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
    #9586927 - 01/10/09 11:56 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

To me earth is the most alien thing to me forget the giant balls of dust and rock earth to me seems like the center of the universe to be honest. Im pretty comfortable with the idea that what ever these things are they seem to be outside of time altogether, maybe once they did infact have something to do with it but too me it just looks like these things went about on their own.

I dont think we'll ever be able to comprehend them in a different light then angels demons w/e they will take on different forms throughout the cosmos but what remains is that theyll be there its up to you whether you want to acknowledge them or not either way giving them any thought at least in my perspective is a waste of time forget a new language forget intentions it's going to happen no matter what just be happy and hope that when you get recycled your time as a warlord in some ceaserean goverment on the dark side of the moon doesnt come back to kick in the balls through insurance or mtv.

Hail Zenon!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9586938 - 01/10/09 11:58 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Right alongside the torchbearers for the dark.  :yinyang:

I don't deny that for a second. I've clashed with many of them in this lifetime..
Always a beautiful spectacle to behold.
Although I don't agree with their views. I admire their perseverance and dedication.
Almost as stubborn as me! :grin:

Quote:

DimensionX said:
Do you believe we have done any experimentation or committed other atrocities to these beings? Knowing our race i would expect this type of thing to happen.

Well there is the Area 51 ordeal, which did happen btw, although it has been covered up as much as possible.
The US government in particular, has a very extensive history with the STS zetas.

--------------------

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
    #9586973 - 01/11/09 12:04 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

One of the things which leads me to remain open-minded of the possibility that the UFOs are actually of extraterrestrial origins is that some alien abductees have passed polygraph tests. Although, it is possible to cheat a polygraph test, especially if you have nothing to lose. Here are the nine cases that I was referring to: http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseView.asp?section=polygraph&nbsp; :et:

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: NlightNd1]
    #9587030 - 01/11/09 12:14 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I think polygraphs are a horrible invention. I think they're actually statistically wrong 1 in 10 times, from memory. Thats pretty high.

I don't know about ufo's. They seem to be pretty advanced technology. But the government has created technology civilians have never heard of. But they also seem to have been around for a long time. Which i find to be very strange. Maybe some of them are aliens. Maybe humans on earth are actually the offspring of humans from another planet,the original birthplace of humanity, who's inhabitants are thousands of years more advanced than us and are actually controlling us with their advanced knowledge of science.

Edited by DimensionX (01/11/09 12:16 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9587091 - 01/11/09 12:27 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

There are many beings on Earth whose origins are from other planets. That is not to say they landed here on a spaceship and started walking around with human civilization, their soul chose to incarnate here, and was born on the planet, but their origin may be another place entirely. Although walk-ins have been known to occur, it's certainly not the norm.
But we have a lot of people on Earth right now, who aren't from Earth originally.
As far as I know, the history of the people of Earth goes back some 22 billion years or more, when beings from Lyra first came here.
But there was another primitive terrestial humanoid on the planet then..
And there has been much genetic manipulation in the past.. a lot of interference from other worlds. 

As for UFOs, there are different types. UFOs from aliens, and UFOs that the government is flying around as secret craft.
They certainly got some of their information and technology from the STS aliens.
But they are far inferior to real UFOs/alien spacecraft..  which are capable of multidimensional travel faster than the speeds of light.

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #9587115 - 01/11/09 12:34 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
As far as I know, the history of the people of Earth goes back some 22 billion years or more, when beings from Lyra first came here.

The universe itself is believed to be only 15 billion years old.  Current scientific estimates put the age of the earth and the solar system at about 5 billion years.  The earliest upright-walking hominids which scientists believe to be our ancestors first appeared about 3 or 4 million years ago.  Modern humans are only about 130,000 years old.

--------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

#9587127 - 01/11/09 12:37 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

So they have alien souls in human bodies? If their soul gets hooked up to a human body wouldn't they be very similar to humans, because they are subject to the same chemicals in the brain, creating the same emotions and thoughts etc. And with infinite reincarnations, wouldn't we all have spent some time in alien bodies.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: Silversoul]
    #9587134 - 01/11/09 12:39 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Silversoul said:
The universe itself is believed to be only 15 billion years old.  Current scientific estimates put the age of the earth and the solar system at about 5 billion years.  The earliest upright-walking hominids which scientists believe to be our ancestors first appeared about 3 or 4 million years ago.  Modern humans are only about 130,000 years old.

Sorry, I forgot science had it all figured out, my bad.

BTW did they find the cure for cancer yet?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies