Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepsychadelicspore
Stranger
Male

very intense trip off two grams
    #9582502 - 01/10/09 11:57 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

So I finally saved up an eight dry of my homegrown mushies. I had been planning on saving them and building up my stash a little, but I decided i had to test them out.

a friend was hangin out with me when i decided to take them, and offered him half. I figured that way it would be a pretty mellow trip, nothin too crazy. boy was I wrong

we ate them at 5:30, and almost exactly an hour later, i started to feel them. The first thing that happened was the usual slightly intoxicated feeling. I smelled incense, and it was almost like i could follow the path of the smell. things were gettin really cool. I watched the wall behind my friend wave like a flag, just once. I started to having really intense visuals like that. I decided to try and jam a little guitar, but for some reason it just wasnt happening. After about 10 minutes of that, shit went nuts.

I live in an aprtment complex, and I could hear my nextdoor neighbor on the flight of stairs right below me, rantin about something. He was yelling at the maintenance man, who lives right below him.there was lots of  "fuck you punk!" and crazy shit like that. So all of this starts happening, and im sure that this wont turn out good. So my neighbor starts poundin on the door, and is yelling more and more, and i heard a crash in the stairwell. Apparently, he got pushed down the stairs and now he was even more pissed. I heard someone else say "the cops are on the way" and i started getting really nervous, especially with a mushroom grow going on.

So the cops showed up, and by this point me and my friend were tripping veerrry hard! im not sure why, i think it might have been because of the amount of aborts we had, i've heard u can fry pretty hard. anyway, my friend couldnt even comprehend anything about the police, so he was having an awesome fry. totally in his own world. I actually ended up having a really decent trip, and there was a point when i forgot about myself as a human. if the cops would have knocked on my door and asked what happened or sumthin, it would've been like he was speaking to the whole environment of my apartment, not just me. and the whole chaos in the stairwell scene actually entertained me more than anything, crazy ass neighbors...

well thats my trip, cant wait to harvest my next batch and see if things go a little smoother, haha

--------------------

Crucify the ego, before its far too late, and leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical...and you will come to find, that we are all one mind capable of all thats imagined and all conceivable~~Reflection-Tool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineModizu
Modizu is BACK!!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: MEEDWEEST
Re: very intense trip off two grams [Re: psychadelicspore]
    #9583117 - 01/10/09 01:33 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I've had a pretty intense trip off two or so grams.
Nothing like this, but still pretty crazy.

--------------------
--**WICKR: modizu
MODiZu

Love is the ultimate drug!

wickr: modizu

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: very intense trip off two grams [Re: Modizu]
    #9583399 - 01/10/09 02:14 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah I just recently had an extremely intense trip off of less than 2 grams. Mushrooms never cease to surprise me.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

OfflineModizu
Modizu is BACK!!!
Male User Gallery

Re: very intense trip off two grams [Re: Rocker232]
    #9583444 - 01/10/09 02:20 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Rocker232 said:
Yeah I just recently had an extremely intense trip off of less than 2 grams. Mushrooms never cease to surprise me.

Agreed.
I think what made my trip was smoking on the come up.
Probably never going to do that again.
Way too much made it kind of uncomfortable, but still a very nice trip

--------------------
MODiZu

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

#9583470 - 01/10/09 02:23 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I dont do mushrooms anymore.....Them and my Brain chemistry arn't compatible. Last time i took two grams Some random guy found me in the woods, missing my shirt, and my pockets stuffed full of trash. I demanded he take me to a Christan Church Convention.

Pretty Spiritual though :rofl2:

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

#9583471 - 01/10/09 02:23 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

elementflip8 said:
Quote:

Rocker232 said:

Agreed.
I think what made my trip was smoking on the come up.
Probably never going to do that again.
Way too much made it kind of uncomfortable, but still a very nice trip

Smoking usually only negatively effects me if I smoke a lot towards the end of my trip. It brings the trip back, but its filled with paranoia :crazy2:

--------------------

OfflineModizu
Modizu is BACK!!!
Male User Gallery

Re: very intense trip off two grams [Re: Rocker232]
    #9583623 - 01/10/09 02:49 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, thats exactly how i felt.
haha.

--------------------
MODiZu

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

#9583724 - 01/10/09 03:00 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Overall though I feel that the Mushroom experience is best without a ton of weed. It makes things more hectic than they need to be and it clouds the message of the mushroom.

Unfortunately even though this is my belief I still can never do it without Mary Jane, I love her too much  :heart:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale