Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Loc: SoCal
Salvia Premonitions?!
    #4981528 - 11/25/05 09:52 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Hey on Wednesday night i smoked a huge bowl of salvia 20x extract and had a total out of body ethnogenic experience and had several premonitions about what would happen this thanks giving well 2 of them came true. someone ran me off the road and i got messed up, my gf left me it was strange Cu's in my trip i saw someone riding my scooter crash and burn and then i had visions of my gf fading out of my arms. and the next day both of those things happened.
any of you ever have this kind of experience?

--------------------

OI OI OI

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShripping
Shripping onTrooms

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Re: Salvia Premonitions?! [Re: MrMolotov]
    #4981553 - 11/25/05 09:58 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Damn, I really need to try the 20x extract, I've never had anything above 5x extract.

--------------------
"Your denial is beneath you, and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you." - Bill Hicks

OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Re: Salvia Premonitions?! [Re: Shripping]
    #4981566 - 11/25/05 10:01 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

yea its pretty intense i was in my bathtub and felt like i was put in a cage and these beings were trying to get me out from the back but i escaped from the door and found myfelf laying in a puddle of water after it wore off.

The only things i hate about salvia itsexpensive around here, and the smoke tastes like Shit! Blagh!

--------------------

OI OI OI

Edited by MrMolotov (11/25/05 10:03 PM)

OfflineShripping
Shripping onTrooms

Loc: Muskegon, MI
    #4981589 - 11/25/05 10:07 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I find it really hard to get a strong effect from it though.

--------------------
"Your denial is beneath you, and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you." - Bill Hicks

Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Salvia Premonitions?! [Re: Shripping]
    #4981621 - 11/25/05 10:14 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

did the 10x time and had 30 second trip it was cool...

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Salvia Premonitions?! [Re: superbob57]
    #4981673 - 11/25/05 10:25 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

salvia is definitly...
uhh...
different...
i dont like it, it asks to much in return for me,
thats nuts... i have preminiscent dreams all of the time, but ive never had a preminiscent trip, sorry to hear about your gf and your scooter... is everyhting ok now?

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlinewhitegreyhat
Huge

Loc: Northeast USA
Re: Salvia Premonitions?! [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4981946 - 11/25/05 11:36 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Have you ever been sleeping and say a loud noise or something occurs that is actually in real life. Now you are in a dream at that moment, and the sound/event actually occurs in your dream perfectly synchronized with the sequence of events you're dreaming about. For instance you are dreaming you are taking a bus trip and in real life your cat knocks over something. In your dream your having the bus hits something, totally unsuspected completely making sense of a random event. (There is no way your mind predicted this would've happened yet it did and you have a whole story explaining it without even thinking consciously about it)
I wouldnt say its a premonition but the power of the mind especially under psychedelics.

It happens all the time with mind altering substances... something happens and you swear it has happened before or you knew it was going to happen. But in reality you had no idea. You would never have been able to write this down 2 days or even 1 hr before it happened. Just your mind playing games. It is also a symptom is schizophrenia...

Edited by whitegreyhat (11/25/05 11:46 PM)

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Salvia Premonitions?! [Re: whitegreyhat]
    #4981969 - 11/25/05 11:48 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

oh shit...
that happens to me all of the time...
maybe im shcizo

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlinewhitegreyhat
Huge

Re: Salvia Premonitions?! [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4981979 - 11/25/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

it happens to me 2 when i do certain psychoactives which is how i know im not crazy. otherwise if it would happen normally then i would worry. because it is quite freaky sometimes...

OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

#4981980 - 11/25/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

yeah i have that
i hate when im dreaming and wake up talking to myself
I used to be a sleep walker and had serious night terrors i think they called it

eh more or less ok now its a bit better.

--------------------

OI OI OI

OfflineInTheFade
Feel Good Hit ofthe Summer

#4982043 - 11/26/05 12:27 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

whitegreyhat said:
Have you ever been sleeping and say a loud noise or something occurs that is actually in real life.  Now you are in a dream at that moment, and the sound/event actually occurs in your dream perfectly synchronized with the sequence of events you're dreaming about.  For instance you are dreaming you are taking a bus trip and in real life your cat knocks over something.  In your dream your having the bus hits something, totally unsuspected completely making sense of a random event.  (There is no way your mind predicted this would've happened yet it did and you have a whole story explaining it without even thinking consciously about it)
I wouldnt say its a premonition but the power of the mind especially under psychedelics. 

There's probably a thought delay in your mind when you're sleeping, where the sound is produced, enters you, a sequence is made, and then the sound happens in your dream.
Just an idea, but I doubt that hearing a sound outside and it affecting a dream could be considered a form of psychic activity. I believe premonitions, all sorts of powers of the mind can be achieved, but only through concentration. But hey, you guys are probably gifted.  :smile:

Offlinewhitegreyhat
Huge

Re: Salvia Premonitions?! [Re: InTheFade]
    #4982686 - 11/26/05 10:22 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

InTheFade said:
Quote:

whitegreyhat said:
Have you ever been sleeping and say a loud noise or something occurs that is actually in real life.  Now you are in a dream at that moment, and the sound/event actually occurs in your dream perfectly synchronized with the sequence of events you're dreaming about.  For instance you are dreaming you are taking a bus trip and in real life your cat knocks over something.  In your dream your having the bus hits something, totally unsuspected completely making sense of a random event.  (There is no way your mind predicted this would've happened yet it did and you have a whole story explaining it without even thinking consciously about it)

There's probably a thought delay in your mind when you're sleeping, where the sound is produced, enters you, a sequence is made, and then the sound happens in your dream.
Just an idea, but I doubt that hearing a sound outside and it affecting a dream could be considered a form of psychic activity. I believe premonitions, all sorts of powers of the mind can be achieved, but only through concentration. But hey, you guys are probably gifted.  :smile:

That was my point that its not psychic activity.  That was just an example of how the mind works under an altered state (sleep).  So its entirely possible similar things will happen with psychedelics.  Such as thinking you are clairvoyant, etc. 

I mean its possible people are psychic.  But more than likely not.  I've seen lots of people who thought they were but I mean they could never prove it. When something would happen they would always be like I had a dream that was going to happen.  Or something like that.  I mean they  really believe they had the dream but I dont think they really did. 

So my whole point is salvia might make you think your psychic which is cool but i doubt yo actually are lol.  :grin:

OfflineNeverdoitagain86
Stranger

#9575629 - 01/09/09 05:31 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I have an even creepier and far more tragic salvia vision. I was with my two best friends in one of their basements, and we decided to do salvia that night. I had done it once before and couldn't stop myself from laughing, but that was 10x my first time. This time we were doing 30x and I thought nothing of it. So I let my two friends go first, and finally I take my hoot of raunchy shit tasting salvia smoke, and seconds later began the vision. I felt like I was pulled away from myself by something, and taken to some other place and some other time. I look up and I see my big brother standing over me, and he was dressed in a hospital gown, and he even had the wristband most patients often have. He reached out to me, and told me to come with him, then I snapped out of the vision. When I snapped out of it, my friends were well done their trips, and were laughing at me because I was reaching out to nothing but air with my chair standing on its 2 front legs. The next morning I called him to tell him about my dream sounding like a frantic worried mother, but he still promised to get a check up. 6 months later me and my brother were sitting around having some beer, like we always did... and then he tells me he has liver and kidney failure. Coincidence? I truly don't believe so.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom