Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleveggieM

Loc: Flag
Man gets two years in prison for LSD at 10KLF [MN]
    #9575009 - 01/09/09 02:33 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Man gets two years in prison for LSD at 10KLF
January 9, 2009 - dl-online.com

Stephen David Groome, 23, of Virginia, has been sentenced to two years in prison for felony fourth-degree controlled substance crime, possession.

According to court records: On July 26, security personnel at the 10,000 Lakes Festival caught him with a baggie containing 89 dosage units of LSD.

He said he found it laying on the festival grounds, and gave a false name to law enforcement officers who arrested him.

He has prior out-of-state convictions for felony grand larceny, felony carjacking and several felony drug charges.

He appeared in Becker County District Court Tuesday before District Judge Joe Evans, who sentenced him to 24 months in prison, with credit for time served. He was ordered to pay a $50 fine plus court fees from prison earnings.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Man gets two years in prison for LSD at 10KLF [MN] [Re: veggie]
    #9575313 - 01/09/09 04:10 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

What, a $50 fine from prison earnings.......that must be monthly...probably at least two grand in fines/court cost

Damn he has quite the record, got off easy for that much acid...it depends on the state...trying to remember what it would be in mine...well anyways not bad not great...shity excuse hey?

but ya ground scores happen and the law doesn't care, that would suck if he did find that then to get busted...but probably worse paying for it then going away......carjacking, that is pretty heavy....wonder what he was doing out of prison with a past like that and only 23..must of started young.

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

Offlinemandini
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: almost East Coast
Re: Man gets two years in prison for LSD at 10KLF [MN] [Re: TreeMoss]
    #9575960 - 01/09/09 10:37 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

it says $50 fine PLUS court fees from prison earnings, it dont say exact amount so the court fees may be 1-2 grand, but IMO he got off light i see all kinds of things on here about people getting charged for stuff, and they get off light, around where i live this dude would have gotten the maxium charge lol, and aint it like manslaughter for each hit? so he wouldve got 89 counts of manslaughter my town is whack on drug charges, i know some1 that got 7 years in prison for have a baggy with some white residue in it, not enough to even do anything just had a white tint to it so they sent it to the lab and she got 7 years

--------------------
GT prints to trade PM me with what u got ill let u know if i need it

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service