Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDarkLemming
tripper

Loc: the mind
anybody like "The Little Guy"
    #957377 - 10/13/02 06:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hey my puppies best friends cow's sister was wonder N if the spores from the web site "the little guy" where any good....like anybody here try them out and like or dislike what they saw...well n e who just let me know cuz i want my puppies best friends cows sister to have a clean, fun, problem free, first grow. thanks alot peoples :grin: 

--------------------
i lie to much...SPELLING IZ FOUR THE WEEK MINDED!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisibleeltardo
spork it
Re: anybody like "The Little Guy" [Re: DarkLemming]
    #957560 - 10/13/02 07:33 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I've made a few purchases from them and have nothing but praise for them. You could also check out the vendor forum and look for mention of them there. Good luck.

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #957588 - 10/13/02 07:43 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I hate when people post these questions so I dont know why I'm responding.  TLG is fucking great, and if you looked around the vendor forum you'd know. Bad newbie. Go stand in the corner!!!  :grin: 

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Loc: A little North of Paradis...
    #957594 - 10/13/02 07:45 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The TLG, w/Butterfly's back/up ships fast as a speeding jet & his products are as clean & viable, as any. R44 & TLG both know their shittzzzzzz.

It is always wise to have a "back-up". Shit happens, even with the best of them. With all the deals out there - now -- price wise. Ordering from 2 seperate vendors gives you better odds of getting the clean viable spores you want. Plus, broadens the genetic spread.

First timers F/U :shocked:. With a batch of spore syringes from 2 sources. You have lots of back/up, to try again.............. if by chance you F/U your first attempt.

Clean viable spores is only the start. Clean procedures is the next step. A clean enviroment works wonders. Patience is a virtue in this sort of cultivation.

You should have probobly posted this over in the "vendor" forum.

6T 

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

OfflineDarkLemming
tripper

Loc: the mind
Re: anybody like "The Little Guy" [Re: SixTango]
    #957618 - 10/13/02 07:52 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

ha right on, sorry wasnt thinking....ill do my time crying myself to sleep over it...thanks guyz peace out

--------------------
i lie to much...SPELLING IZ FOUR THE WEEK MINDED!!!!

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
    #958574 - 10/14/02 01:26 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Try the search option

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale