Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous #17

Re: Please read. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9578272 - 01/09/09 05:16 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Get the fuck over it op. When there IS advice asked people genuinely DO give decent advice and not fuck around. Well guess what? No one fucking needs it at the moment. So stop crying about it and stay the fuck out if you don't like the anonymous posts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #5

Re: Please read. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9578313 - 01/09/09 05:23 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
if i see to much of this then i will leave.

good

Anonymous #18

#9578542 - 01/09/09 05:59 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

:crying:

Anonymous #19

Re: Please read. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9578547 - 01/09/09 06:00 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Shroomerites Anonymous was once a place where a person could get a valuable opinion or help while they were in a tough situation and needed to remain anonymous for security or personal reasons.

I thought that was the reason they allow people to post anonymously in the support forum.  Why do we need two forums for that?

Anonymous #20

#9578709 - 01/09/09 06:29 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I honestly dont know the real purpose of this forum. :shrug:

Like others have said, if you have an honest to goodness problem w/ life, post anon in the Phy health forum.

personally, I like to post things here that probably belong in OTD, but I hate posting in OTD b/c of the highschool cliquish nature of the regular posters in there. if your not one of them, you could post golden, spot on material in there and still get no respect.

and people who make anon threads ripping other more "popular" members are pussies. imo

Anonymous #6

Re: Please read. [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #9579048 - 01/09/09 07:20 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I think if people post threads dedicated to ripping on you, then you probably deserve it.

Anonymous #21

#9579146 - 01/09/09 07:35 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

This thread is right, the admins really don't put into force what the rules say. Make me a mod, I grant I'll make sure no dumb ass threads arise.

Anonymous #22

#9579149 - 01/09/09 07:36 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Shroomerites Anonymous...

Great Idea + OTD --> OTD 2

Anonymous #23

Re: Please read. [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #9579441 - 01/09/09 08:15 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I like it best this way.

Anonymous #24

#9579783 - 01/09/09 09:13 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

why do so many have such a sick compulsion to control everything?  Just fucking ignore the stuff you don't like.  How hard is that?  Peace.

Anonymous #10

#9581228 - 01/10/09 02:47 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
wELL this thread wins.

The SA is under moderated. Make me a mod.
here's my new rules:

Flaming if funny and contexual- warning.
Flaming not funny- one warning then 2 day ban.
continuing to abuse SA = 2days^x  (x being number of infractions)
Tubgirl type posts - 1 day ban
repeat tub girl posts - perma ban from SA and recommended psychological evaluation.
Trolling in SA? 3 strikes and i make all your posts not anonymous any longer.
Any thing i haven't mentioned and attacking shromerite members OTD style- gets you the above + 0 shrooms with a  detailed comment why.

Tired of seeing whole threads (like this) of people making pointless (not humorous) attacks on the other posters. Where is the content? Anyhow, i know some of you girls with sand in you vagiene will still need a place to go repeat the same joke over and over for the rest of your days (even though you know its not funny- and prolly never was) - you can go use OTD. You are irritating to me if you troll here, if i see to much of this then i will leave. Bad crowds mean less people at the party.

Thankfully you are not a mod of this forum and hopefully you never will be. Wah wah wah, my butt hurts, I swear I will leave! Like your presence here matters so fucking much. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, pussy.

You dont get it. I matter, i really matter. If you were more like me at least you could say your rich and get laid alot. What do you have going for you if im such a pussy? I would be amazed if an internet tough guy like i see over and over here was really anything more that most the fuck ups i walk over, use to make my huge salaries and, pretty much every weekend, fuck their women. :shrug:

Anonymous #25

#9581281 - 01/10/09 03:00 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

This thread reeks of small dicks and butthurtz.  This forum likely exists because while you can post anonymously in Physical and Mental Well Being, people can not respond anonymously.  So what I am getting at is if you let people at each other with no fear of repercussion you are going to get childish bullshit.  Hidden among that, however, you are going to get people's real emotions and feelings on a subject because they have that mask. 

In other words, if you don't like the forum, try a different one.

Anonymous #2

#9581451 - 01/10/09 04:36 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
wELL this thread wins.

here's my new rules:

repeat tub girl posts - perma ban from SA and recommended psychological evaluation.
Any thing i haven't mentioned and attacking shromerite members OTD style- gets you the above + 0 shrooms with a  detailed comment why.

Tired of seeing whole threads (like this) of people making pointless (not humorous) attacks on the other posters. Where is the content? Anyhow, i know some of you girls with sand in you vagiene will still need a place to go repeat the same joke over and over for the rest of your days (even though you know its not funny- and prolly never was) - you can go use OTD. You are irritating to me if you troll here, if i see to much of this then i will leave. Bad crowds mean less people at the party.

Thankfully you are not a mod of this forum and hopefully you never will be. Wah wah wah, my butt hurts, I swear I will leave! Like your presence here matters so fucking much. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, pussy.

You dont get it. I matter, i really matter. If you were more like me at least you could say your rich and get laid alot. What do you have going for you if im such a pussy? I would be amazed if an internet tough guy like i see over and over here was really anything more that most the fuck ups i walk over, use to make my huge salaries and, pretty much every weekend, fuck their women. :shrug:

Anonymous #2

#9581453 - 01/10/09 04:38 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Your bragging about making tons of money and fucking bitches in the anonymous forum is totally awesome brah. Where can I learn to be as awesome as you?

Anonymous #10

#9583522 - 01/10/09 02:32 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

:earth:

Anonymous #26

#9592637 - 01/11/09 11:51 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Thread needs more poll.
SA is good as is
You may choose only one
Fuck off emo bitches
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (01/11/09 11:50 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Anonymous #26

#9592658 - 01/11/09 11:56 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
wELL this thread wins.

here's my new rules:

Take your mind off the money and laugh a bit, you arrogant, miserable fuck.  You may have money, but face it, you've been taking it in the ass your whole life.  There's no other reason why you would be such a stuck up fuck.

Anonymous #10

Re: Please read. [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #9593265 - 01/12/09 03:51 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #26 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
wELL this thread wins.

here's my new rules:

Take your mind off the money and laugh a bit, you arrogant, miserable fuck.  You may have money, but face it, you've been taking it in the ass your whole life.  There's no other reason why you would be such a stuck up fuck.

I grew up broke so ya i took alot of bull shit. Thats why now a days i have the arrogance to believe in my way, and i know how to get it too. Im not miserable all the time. I love being on my boat, i love fucking women (with loser boyfriends), and i really enjoy blowing money on shit. All of these things are possible because of my fucked up attitude. I took it in the ass for a long time, now the rest of you can bend over because i have credentials bitches. Dont hate on me for thinking your wrong just because Im always right.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order