Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinexswaveyx
SwaveY
 User Gallery

Loc: East
Re: Long Colonization. What's the deal? [Re: mudkip]
    #9589439 - 01/11/09 01:38 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mudkip said:
Yes, iv found all other size canning jars, but half pint.  Keep in mine not every walmart stocks the same stuff.  For example iv been to a walmart thats right by a lake, and they sell 10x more fishing stuff than the one by my house.

Use JellyJars. I know what you mean, first time i was looking all over like "where the fuck are half pint, i see every size except half pint" then i looked and saw ones that just say "JellyJar"... dont say "wide mouth half pint" anywhere on them at all, just "jellyjars". They are half pint, and bigger at the top than the bottom, so they work out perfect.

And common sense says your tiny walmart on the corner of town isnt going to have all the shit as a super walmart...so i wouldnt even bother going there and wasting time.

--------------------
Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol - or THC, the active chemical in weed - is in the same family of organic molecules as anandamide, a chemical found in the human brain that is associated with feelings of bliss such as those released during sex. So on a molecular level, getting laid and getting stoned aren't too different.

My Growlog with Redboy,Amazon,and Brazilian

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemeltyourfaceoff
Stranger
Re: Long Colonization. What's the deal? [Re: xswaveyx]
    #9589781 - 01/11/09 02:52 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I've been having same prob. as elementflip8, 1 pint jars from growers tradepost....spore syr. from Sporestore.......anybody know about them? Some jars going on 1.5 months.....still nothing.....but gonna try losing tape on jar & leaving foil....temps. been avg. about 84-86 ....cant understand....3 diff. strains....Malasian....Z....Amazon.....how can all be bad?

Offlinexswaveyx
SwaveY
 User Gallery

Loc: East
Re: Long Colonization. What's the deal? [Re: meltyourfaceoff]
    #9590013 - 01/11/09 03:29 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

meltyourfaceoff said:
I've been having same prob. as elementflip8, 1 pint jars from growers tradepost....spore syr. from Sporestore.......anybody know about them? Some jars going on 1.5 months.....still nothing.....but gonna try losing tape on jar & leaving foil....temps. been avg. about 84-86 ....cant understand....3 diff. strains....Malasian....Z....Amazon.....how can all be bad?

hijacking thread haha.post in newb section first

84-86 is too high, brings in more trouble than anything.Go for 80.
Either chose foil, or tape. My opinion doesnt matter, but i personally just use foil and have good results.

--------------------
Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol - or THC, the active chemical in weed - is in the same family of organic molecules as anandamide, a chemical found in the human brain that is associated with feelings of bliss such as those released during sex. So on a molecular level, getting laid and getting stoned aren't too different.

My Growlog with Redboy,Amazon,and Brazilian

OfflineModizu
Modizu is BACK!!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: MEEDWEEST
Re: Long Colonization. What's the deal? [Re: xswaveyx]
    #9590660 - 01/11/09 05:33 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, who knows?
I'm going to start over this week and make my own jars, pressure cook them and just start over!

Wish me luck!

--------------------
--**WICKR: modizu
MODiZu

Love is the ultimate drug!

wickr: modizu

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags