Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemyshroomyhead
First Mushy gets the Head
Male

Loc: German Territory
Hell and Heaven + short Blackout
    #9544759 - 01/04/09 04:15 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Time: 10 PM 02.01.08
Strain: PES Hawaiian
Experienced Level: Level 2 - 3 i guess
I took about 35 g of fresh psilocybe cubensis PES Hawaiian.
After half an hour the first effect began.
I became more meditative and prepared myself for a nice trip.
I have to say i was a little bit upset and sad that day.
As i lay in bed i start crying over various persons, my mom, my dad etc. (feeling of compassion etc. about the status quo)
I started to realize i cant change people no matter how much i cried about them. I had a few visuals. The walls texture became 3D and i loved watching the surface of the wall, as i could change the 3D image as i pleased.
Soon there were some very positive emotions. I felt like i could succeed at anything, change the world, make myself a successful man whatever id be doing. Very enthusiastic, my creativity had no end. I fantasized what i could improve in the world, to make it a better place for all. Between the happy stages there were always sad stages, but i accepted the tears, not trying to suppress them. It somehow felt good to let it out.
Soon i stood up to go to the bathroom. After a little glimpse in the mirror (blurred sight) i decided to walk back to my room.
As i entered i really had the feeling id collapse in seconds.
Something like a blackout. I couldn't stand on my feet anymore.
I slowly sat down with my back towards the wardrobe.
My lights gone out. I saw nothing at all:
Black screen, nothing on my mind, like i was dead.
Then suddenly awaken again. I looked up into the light. It seemed very strange, not as usual. I wondered who switched it on, because i thought i didn't. My brain felt strange, it did hurt a little.
It felt like the substance (psilocybin?) was flowing all over my brain (especially in the outer regions).
I stood up and the trip was over.
Then I tried to sleep. It didn't work :smile:
I was up for 2h until i could get some sleep. I cleaned up my room and finally fell asleep. 5 o'clock in the morning.

Did somebody experience something similar?
I found it very interesting. I still feel the effect of the trip.
Somehow I'm more centered.

What i was missing are the strong hallucinations. Maybe it's the strain, or do you think it was too less mushrooms

Edited by myshroomyhead (01/05/09 08:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineillusionn
The Quiet One
Male

Loc: The City of the Sewer
Re: Hell and Heaven + short Blackout [Re: myshroomyhead]
    #9548215 - 01/04/09 11:29 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe try tripping on a day you aren't as upset? You said you were sad and upset that day, that can definitely affect a trip. :shrug:

Offlinemyshroomyhead
First Mushy gets the Head
Male

Loc: German Territory
Re: Hell and Heaven + short Blackout [Re: illusionn]
    #9549626 - 01/05/09 06:13 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Did anyone ever had a blackout and this kind of "reboot" of the mind?

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Hell and Heaven + short Blackout [Re: myshroomyhead]
    #9565714 - 01/07/09 04:27 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

sounds like a mix of things,
enough mushrooms to get very layered emotionally,
late at night so quite TIRED,
this kind of medicine does not dance to a prepared script, but it will take you where you need to go vis a vis psychedelic effects.
i think it made you rest, you needed it.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineChemEng
 User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: Hell and Heaven + short Blackout [Re: redgreenvines]
    #9568550 - 01/08/09 12:18 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

The blackout was probably caused by a lack of blood pressure to the brain. This can often happen when standing up from a reclined position. Vision can black out or appear like a tunnel and a buzzing can be felt in the head. If the blood pressure is too low it could cause fainting (i completely fell down onto the floor once).

This probably happened due to changes in your circulatory system and breathing caused by the shrooms.

If you feel this beginning to happen again, simply lower your head by sitting, kneeling or lying down. This will allow blood to continue flowing to the brain and give your circulatory system time to adjust.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies