Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon pH Test Strips, Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemyshroomyhead
First Mushy gets the Head
Male

Loc: German Territory
Aliens, a definitive answer?
    #9566654 - 01/07/09 08:56 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hi shroomery
after watching a couple of alien vids on youtube i still couldn't conclude what to believe.

Since many people want to scare others,
maybe for money reasons, maybe to act as kind of an "alien-guru".

On the other hand it is a very small-minded believe to think we are the only superior species in this universe.

I for my experience had no encounters whatsoever.

I hope there are some sharp minds out there with a believe.

Edited by myshroomyhead (01/08/09 08:16 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: myshroomyhead]
    #9566714 - 01/07/09 09:07 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I do believe aliens exist, but I do not think they ever have visited earth.

Regardless, using youtube to form opinions is pretty lame I think.

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
    #9566800 - 01/07/09 09:18 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I didn't believe in UFOs my whole life until I reached adulthood. Aliens were the very last "fictional" creature that I would want to believe in. When I was a child, there was no type of movie more scary than alien movies for me. I heard Terence McKenna speak of a UFO he saw. Since I have a lot of respect for him and I know he wouldn't lie, I decided to investigate the phenomenon myself. After months of in depth research, I was forced to come to the undeniable conclusion that they are in fact real. It just so happened that back in September of last year I witnessed several disc shaped crafts fly over with red, blue, green, and yellow flashing lights. I witnessed another identical craft off in the distance, hovering in the air. It would move up, down, side to side, and zig zag very elegantly. I never thought I would be so lucky to witness something like that. I do live in northern Ohio which reportedly has the second highest reports of UFO sightings in the world. I still don't believe that extraterrestrials are visiting Earth. I think they are what we call Aeons, Angels, or gods. I think they are supernatural beings from another dimension. The idea that physical beings could travel from one star system to another doesn't seem logical whatsoever. Even if these "extraterrestrials" could create wormholes in the fabric of space and time, they would not be able to travel through them. Their physical bodies are made from the fabric of space and time, therefore if they tried to enter a wormhole, they would be ripped to pieces. There is just no other explanation for what these beings are. They cannot be humans because their crafts do impossible maneuvers, reported by pilots all over the world. Here is a video about a pretty convincing UFO sighting which took place not too far from where I live:

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Edited by NlightNd1 (01/08/09 06:37 AM)

OfflineGaiaAnnunaki
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia area.
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: NlightNd1]
    #9567014 - 01/07/09 09:50 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

If it's on the internet it must be true!

--------------------
Everything I say on here is Just My Humble Opinion, not a fact.  Everything I say is just a generalization from my perspective.  So chill out.

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: GaiaAnnunaki]
    #9567070 - 01/07/09 10:03 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

They exist, just not in the terms most people would think. Just like us, they are multidimensional. They have a much better understanding of consciousness, and the abilities to manipulate what we would call physical reality.

Here's a good article on ETs you should check out and make your judgment:
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=422&Itemid=70

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: GaiaAnnunaki]
    #9567489 - 01/07/09 11:08 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

GaiaAnnunaki said:
If it's on the internet it must be true!

I didn't get my information from the internet. I got it from government documents from the U.S. government and other governments from all over the world. Even General Douglas MacArthur said we need to be prepared for the next world war because the next one is going to be an interplanetary war. I'm not trying to convince anyone that they exist. I definitely don't expect anyone to believe me, but you'll believe it when you see it.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

Edited by NlightNd1 (01/07/09 11:21 PM)

InvisibleCDS
 User Gallery

Loc: Grey Area
    #9569197 - 01/08/09 07:15 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

They do exist. It would be incredibly stupid and narrow minded to think they didn't, however until we discover a way to circumvent Einsteins law of relativity we will probably never meet them (in the physical world that is)...

However teaching our kids that science is cool rather than idolizing sports heroes and musicians and actors is a good start to one day finally making contact :wink:

I do believe that aliens crashed in Roswell back in the day- however I do not believe that there are thousands of alien lizard-men living in a elaborate underground community at area 51.

But my question is: do you think a passing alien ship would bother to make contact with us intentionally, or consider us too primitive and be on their way?

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: CDS]
    #9569229 - 01/08/09 07:42 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I think any civilization with that kind of technology and knowledge would definitely not attempt to make contact unless they had some type of force-field. They would know that humans would go crazy and attack them. This is one reason why the government has tried so hard to keep the UFO phenomenon secret. Their job is to maintain control over the masses. The UFO phenomenon would clearly be viewed as a threat to national security. How would it look if the government told the general public that technological devices are penetrating our airspace and we don't know what they are or what to do about them. People would freak out. The U.S. government lists the UFO phenomenon under the highest classification, higher than the Hydrogen Bomb. Why would they have such a high classification for something that didn't exist?

--------------------

Edited by NlightNd1 (01/08/09 08:00 AM)

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #9569281 - 01/08/09 08:13 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

UFOs exist and some are proven beyond reasonable doubt to be highly advanced space ships.  I say this because there are several official accounts, some dating back to early 1950's, where the craft have been witnessed very close up, confirmed with several separate radar stations.  They've been chased by military planes and reported to be flying in and out of earths atmosphere.  There are many incidents where the craft have left physical traces behind that would be very difficult for someone to fake and are corroborated by several independent witnesses.

The Belgium mass sighting is one example which is very interesting.  The evidence includes radar evidence from 2 F-16 fighters and 2 separate ground radars.  Hundreds of independent witnesses many of whom took video and photo of the craft.  Here is a picture of what one witness photographed

This guy, Stephen Michalak was burnt and suffered and undiagnosable symptoms that was similar to radiation poisoning after approaching a landed saucer...

Debunker's have claimed he made the story up, burnt himself and somehow given himself radiation poisoning:crazy:

The US government is one of the few governments that is still denying the UFO phenomena.  This guy, Nick Pope, ran the UK ministry of defenses UFO research department for 3 years and announced that UFOs are real and some of them are highly advanced flying machines of unknown origins.  One of the UKs most interesting and undeniable cases was Rendalsham forest where the craft landed in a woods near a joint US/UK military base.  Lt. Colonel Halt (USAF) gathered a team of men and went to investigate and found a landed metallic craft, they recorded excess radiation being emitted from the craft and found indentations in ground after the craft left.  Its an amazing story and puts doubt on theories that the advanced craft are all owned by the UK or US governments.

For people that study the phenomena scientifically, there is no doubt that UFOs are real, theres no doubt that some of them are advanced flying craft.  The only remaining question is where are these advanced craft coming from.

I've been lucky or unlucky enough to have my own close encounter.  What me and 2 friends witnessed was a metallic disc silently hovering near my friends house.  The craft was roughly the size of 2 large estate cars in length.  It was the classic saucer shape, had red and yellow alternating lights on its bottom section and had a raised central dome.  It landed in a grassy field behind my friends house and killed all the grass where it landed.

I'm of the personal opinion that many people are not aware of just how much evidence is out there and that many people automatically assume that UFOs are to be mocked but the facts remain and stereotyping does nothing to explain the mass of evidence that is out there for anybody who are willing put their preconceived ideas aside and study the phenomena.

Edited by Ego Death (01/08/09 08:27 AM)

InvisibleChiefGreenLeaf

Loc: Earth, C1-30
    #9569608 - 01/08/09 10:41 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Earth's prehistoric history sudenlly becomes much more interesting with all those stories of angeles/gods coming out of the sky. These stories occur in almost every culture

OfflineMeowMixChad
Recently Awoken
Male

Loc: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
    #9570157 - 01/08/09 01:03 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Well I'll tell you what. Quite honestly, how many of you devote any of your time in a day looking up? Be honest. For most people I ask the answer is 0, at which point I ridicule them for being university or college graduates, and they've missed the most important piece of evidence when it comes to aliens, the night sky.

So look up, even if it's for 3mins a day, and be patient. there are aliens, this much I assure you :wink:

Offlinedeyon01
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: MeowMixChad]
    #9572112 - 01/08/09 06:57 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=phil+schneider&emb=0&aq=1&oq=Phil+S#
Phil Schneider was a government employee that built underground bases.  They were working on a base in Dulce, New Mexico and accidentally drilled into an underground alien base.  The government knew this base existed and didn't tell anyone.  The aliens attacked.  Phil Schneider shot two alien greys and describes his experience.  The aliens killed a lot of people and he almost died.  He went public about the story and quit his job.  He states in one of his speeches HE WOULD NEVER COMMIT SUICIDE.  Because the government had been trying to kill him.  Then, supposedly he shot himself twice and strangled himself or some bullshit, but they killed him.  It's an interesting story. 
Also, you can google Dr. Jonathan Reed.  He is still alive, but they are trying to kill him after he went public about his experience as well.  There are many, many cases like this. 

I too believe it is naive to believe we are alone in the universe.  I think the government is slowly trying to expose aliens through movies, etc.  20 years ago, you were considered crazy if you even talked about it.  Now, it is getting more acceptable.  . . . :etjesus:

--------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: deyon01]
    #9574569 - 01/09/09 01:06 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

meh i dont like the idea of our goverment hiding aliens for what? seems pretty weird to me I dont beleive aliens with good intentions in mind would be working with the goverment of all people but maybe thats just so everyone doesnt go out and buy a gun?

who knows tho if one of those ships ever went down it might have been by my area theres a park here that surronds the site and the only way to get though is to go back behind the shooting range...

it could be B.S. but one thing psychs have taught me is that the mind is something not to be tinkered with, you could just as easily tweak something you dont like or leave something unresolved lol i guess thats why one of my good friends whom does home projects isnt so found of them

anyway the interdimensional light beings and the cold grey ones of the goverment probably dont agree on too much

got dang aliens!

OfflineZackWyldeFan
Stranger

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: DieCommie]
    #9576280 - 01/09/09 12:26 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

its a possibility. from my understanding every thing thats closer to the  big bang is like going back intime, its not as developed as stars,planets etc farther away from the BB. so if there are planets past us, even further away from the big bang. then there going to be more advanced(supposably, but wtf do we know were just ants looking out of a telescope.) so they just might have the abilitie to travel through dimensions. maybe its faster then traveling through space.
there is somthing there, I beleive civilians one day will create their own society/business were people like you or me, or the person next to you can ponder together and create their own technology. were they could travel out and see for themselfs. theres some smart poeple here,one day will have our own control over whats created,used,programed and tested. kinda like nasa but on our own terms...

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: ZackWyldeFan]
    #9579424 - 01/09/09 10:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Our universe is enormous and to think that there is no other life out there, is to be very closed-minded. It's understandable that people cannot conceive exactly how big our universe is. Here is short video that will put the universe's size into perspective. These videos are mindblowing to watch while tripping!

--------------------

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#9579920 - 01/09/09 11:40 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I believe in 'aliens'.  Though, since I got into the whole alien thing, my idea of what exactly they may be, and where they come from, has changed substantially.

I also had a strange alien experience once that I have never been able to identify as delusion/hallucination/dream, but a very much controlled and intentional contact.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinedeyon01
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #9581377 - 01/10/09 05:43 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

me too, when i was in south america.  what's your story?

--------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#9582644 - 01/10/09 02:25 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

myshroomyhead said:
Hi shroomery
after watching a couple of alien vids on youtube i still couldn't conclude what to believe.

Since many people want to scare others,
maybe for money reasons, maybe to act as kind of an "alien-guru".

On the other hand it is a very small-minded believe to think we are the only superior species in this universe.

I for my experience had no encounters whatsoever.

I hope there are some sharp minds out there with a believe.

I like the word 'suspect' more than 'believe' because it seems less rigid.

I suspect 'they' have been here all along...

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: Middleman]
    #9585116 - 01/10/09 08:40 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I 'suspect' the same thing. 

I have also been having alien 'experiences' since I was a young child, almost as far back as I can remember.
People want to substantiate that into logistic physical evidence, from multidimensional entities.. hm.
Well I'm not in the business of changing people's minds, especially when they are closed to possibilities and probabilities.
If you look back into human history, alien visitation and UFO sightings are nothing new. They go back to the beginning of our culture.
Before there was video cameras and such, UFO accounts have been written and drawn about for thousands of years. Even in caves. 

My educated 'opinion' is that the Earth is an 'experiment' of sorts.
I believe there are many thousands of intelligent races of beings, in this galaxy alone.
I believe that our ancient human history goes much further back than we can account for,
that there was once a greatly advanced civilization on Earth, and almost all records from that time have been lost.
I think that humans civilization has been "stuck" in the 3rd dimension for several thousand years now,
and that we are currently undergoing a metamorphosis or evolution of the collective consciousness.

I suspect that alien beings have been here all along, watching the progress unfold,
helping us prepare for the transition.. as a planet.. into the next stage of evolution.
But they are limited by interfering in our reality, due to rules set forth.
It is in this next stage of evolution, we will become galactic citizens.

This transitioning period occurs (sooner or later) on every civilized planet, we call it an "Awakening".
When a collective consciousness shifts from the primal, purely physical, 3rd dimension.. into the more ethereal 4th and 5th dimensions.
It is not always a move forward. Sometimes the planet will shift down in dimension, descending.
I believe this happened on our planet in the past, in the times of Atlantis and Mu.
However, this cannot happen again. We cannot "descend" from the 3rd dimension.
Because the 3rd dimension is the lowest density capable of sustaining human consciousness.
The 1st and 2nd dimensions are reserved for the consciousness of plants, minerals, and the like.

We think we have everything figured out, the truth is we know very little.
We understand that gravity exists, yet we do not understand its properties or how to manipulate it.
And these are just the basics. There is a lot more to the Universe, than a few chemical reactions that we think we can try to quantify.
You don't understand the Universe, until you go out there and explore it.
We haven't even been to Mars, let alone outside of our own solar system.
So we have A LOT to learn.

But we are at the point in our development, where our technology has exceeded our spiritual understanding.
Nuclear weapons, cloning, DNA manipulation, etc.. without the thorough understanding of the mechanics behind it and the results and consequences.
It is only a matter of time now, before critical mass is reached.
This is a definitive point in every civilization - will they ruin their planet and wipe themselves out, or will they evolve?

But the truth is, before we can go exploring the Universe, we need to figure out ourselves, and Earth.. first.
Alien beings are not permitted to directly interfere with our reality at this time,
they can only lay subtle hints, and subconscious communication, such as during dreams and altered states.
Although some do not always follow this protocol. It is definitely the standard.

We need to "fix our shit" - and live in harmony with other humans - and the planet Earth which sustains our very existence.
Before we can even think about living in harmony with beings from other planets.
Some of whose cultures extend back many millions of years.
You don't survive that long as a race with nuclear weapons and war.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Aliens, a definitive answer? [Re: Shroomism]
    #9585196 - 01/10/09 08:56 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Do you think the grey race exist as commonly depicted in abductions and would these be the ones that do not always follow the idea of not interfering with us directly?

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon pH Test Strips, Terrence McKenna

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism