Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: DXM [Re: skaterickets]
    #9566576 - 01/07/09 06:43 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

my concern with dxm is, that not everybody comes to the internet to learn how to safely take it.
All my friends take triple c's and wont listen to me at all >_>.

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelibertyshroom
Turn up the silence

Loc: Inside of Emptyness
Re: DXM [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9570889 - 01/08/09 01:21 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Well hardly any people extract even though it's extremely easy. (just add water, haha) If you do it once a month it doesn't have any adverse effects. When people drink cough syrup the ridiculous amount of glucose companies put in it are hard on your pancreas and kidneys. When extracted this problem is eliminated. Like any drug, if abused it can be dangerous.

--------------------

"Trip to heave and ho, up down, to and fro"

We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together.
    -Terrence McKenna           

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
Re: DXM [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9570911 - 01/08/09 01:25 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:

I can't wait for plasmid to come in here and denounce everything said in this post unconformable rumor.

Plasmid has left the Shroomery. He won't be back for quite some time. http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showprofile.php?User=185348

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Offlinefeifen

Re: DXM [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9570992 - 01/08/09 01:38 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Tea said:
DXM is the "Meth" of psychedelics.....if that makes sense. Its a horrible drug and its bad for you. There is nothing fun about feeling disconnected and having your entire body feel as if its getting rubbed against Fiber Glass.

The Itchy, excuse for a high is not worth the brain damage. Get real drugs.....don't be idiots.

There is nothing DXM does that something else caint accomplish.

DXM is for kidiots who need a way to get high on saturday night, but dont have $10 from their mom to buy a dime bag

:courtjudge:

DXM is no "meth" of psychedelics, just because you are biased and think that, that isn't our fault. Yeah but there is nothing else like DXM, DXM is a drug itself, I have access to plenty of drugs, but I like to dose on DXM every now and then.

You say it's bad, well let's see the proof. I want to see how taking it responsibly is so unsafe. Itchy? I've never felt itchy on it, of course I only smoke with DXM, but I've never felt itchy.

You say it's not a real drug, please explain why oh knowledgeable one.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DXM [Re: NlightNd1]
    #9571003 - 01/08/09 01:39 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:

I can't wait for plasmid to come in here and denounce everything said in this post unconformable rumor.

Plasmid has left the Shroomery. He won't be back for quite some time. http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showprofile.php?User=185348

Thats a shame, man had a great mind.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: DXM [Re: feifen]
    #9571178 - 01/08/09 02:07 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

feifen said:
Quote:

Tea said:
DXM is the "Meth" of psychedelics.....if that makes sense. Its a horrible drug and its bad for you. There is nothing fun about feeling disconnected and having your entire body feel as if its getting rubbed against Fiber Glass.

The Itchy, excuse for a high is not worth the brain damage. Get real drugs.....don't be idiots.

There is nothing DXM does that something else caint accomplish.

DXM is for kidiots who need a way to get high on saturday night, but dont have $10 from their mom to buy a dime bag

:courtjudge:

DXM is no "meth" of psychedelics, just because you are biased and think that, that isn't our fault. Yeah but there is nothing else like DXM, DXM is a drug itself, I have access to plenty of drugs, but I like to dose on DXM every now and then.

You say it's bad, well let's see the proof. I want to see how taking it responsibly is so unsafe. Itchy? I've never felt itchy on it, of course I only smoke with DXM, but I've never felt itchy.

You say it's not a real drug, please explain why oh knowledgeable one.

:rofl2: Well at least your addressing me correctly. But seriously, my knowledge comes from using it twice and forming a biased opinion of the fact it made me feel itchy, and its nothing that Weed couldnt do better.

At least im honest eh :shrug:

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9571194 - 01/08/09 02:09 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Tea said:
:rofl2: Well at least your addressing me correctly. But seriously, my knowledge comes from using it twice and forming a biased opinion of the fact it made me feel itchy, and its nothing that Weed couldnt do better.

At least im honest eh :shrug:

yes, but you didn't say it subjectivly you stated it as fact.  Calling it the "meth" of psychedelics...

--------------------

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

#9571412 - 01/08/09 02:42 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

THAT I dont take back. It is the Meth of psychedelics. Its bad for your health, addicting, and probally a contributing factor to my "Static Vision".....then again Salvia probally did that. Either way I dont support DXM

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

#9571422 - 01/08/09 02:44 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I don't support DXM either.
But that's for personal reasons of feeling pretty dumb even after a year of doing it.
And I was dumb and got addicted to it.
i'd rather get addicted to heroin than dxm :shrug:

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9571444 - 01/08/09 02:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Where i live right now breathing in my air is bad for my health.  A lot of things are bad for my health, im not an advocate of DXM either.  But i won't spread my opinion around as if it were fact.

--------------------

Offlinexeallos
Sore wa himitsudesu!
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Woods of a Thousand Y...
    #9571579 - 01/08/09 03:16 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Lets see, a lot of folks at The Shroomery look down on cough syrup abuse... I wonder why?

Maybe it's because most people here have learned from the experience: getting a dissociative mindfuck when you're 15 and have $10 to blow at Walgreens doesn't compare to learning mycology and growing your own mushrooms.

Be honest, the only people who want to trip on Dex are only motivated by their lack of resources for any other hallucinogenics. Point blank, end of story.

Which is why most people are (or should be) here, to learn how to grow mushrooms. I find it offensive on a nearly religious level, to even talk of heathenish behavior such as DXM abuse on such hallowed grounds.

This is all aside from the fact that as others have said, the information is out there in many other forms in many different places. This removes any justification for queries on DXM abuse as far as I'm concerned. I learned how to extract and ingest the chemical from cough syrup years before I ever heard of the Shroomery, and that was from a link off Erowid. I just hate that shit, flat out, and I will always be here to hate on it

:crankey:

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DXM [Re: xeallos]
    #9571641 - 01/08/09 03:28 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

xeallos said:
Be honest, the only people who want to trip on Dex are only motivated by their lack of resources for any other hallucinogenics. Point blank, end of story.

Spreading info as it was fact:rolleyes:

I used DXM when i have acsess to a plethera of other psychedelics.  I was just curious, and as direct experience is the best way to understand something instead of word of mouth (unconformable rumor) i tried it.  I feel no desire to try it again.

--------------------

Offlineneopet nub
Stranger

#9572159 - 01/08/09 05:05 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

why use dxm when you have paint thinners?

--------------------
Ego death from weed!

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DXM [Re: neopet nub]
    #9572174 - 01/08/09 05:07 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

neopet nub said:
why use dxm when you have paint thinners?

Wow you don't know your pharmacology at all:rofl2:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder