Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBoris
Viking Warrior, of Valour
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: TX. Flag
Re: New grower. B+. 3 casings. Some pics of fruit. [Re: nowarning1962]
    #9624305 - 01/17/09 12:35 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

What exactly is poo then ? Partially digested, chewed up grass/plant fiber, no?? When anything is digested, the organism digesting the food is TAKING from the nutrients in the food... If anything, straight straw is more nutritious. Most horses/cows eat straw exclusively... if you don't agree with what I said, could you plz explain what things a bovine is eating that makes poo more special then just straw content? and when I said, "Straw" I mean, any plant fiber. wheat straw, hay, grass clippings from your back yard... it will all preform the same...

--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenowarning1962
Stranger

Re: New grower. B+. 3 casings. Some pics of fruit. [Re: Boris]
    #9689319 - 01/27/09 03:12 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I just got done with my second flush. Over all bad. 1 tub got the mean green right away. So I dumped it. The other two grew a few big ones, but then the next day they also got contam. So I dumped those. But I got my biggest ones from the second flush.

I picked these a bit early because I was worried about them getting contaminated. The tub was ok when I picked them. But soon after it went bad.

This monster is my biggest so far. I couldnt believe it.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I picked another one the next day from the same casing, but there was some green in it. So I trashed it. It weighted about 115g. I was sad, but I wasnt about to eat that.

All in all it was a really fun first grow. I learned a lot and hope to do another grow soon. Maybe bigger but maybe also smaller. I ordered some puerto rican spores. So I think I will grow those next.

Thanks for all the support and comments!

OfflineBreakfast Crew
Cheerios
Male

Re: New grower. B+. 3 casings. Some pics of fruit. [Re: nowarning1962]
    #9689442 - 01/27/09 03:31 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Your an inspiration to me, I'm currently starting my first grow.  Its been about 2 weeks since I came up with the idea and still haven't started.

I'm doing exactly what you are doing haha, although I will be using just plain old straw.

InvisibleMushHunter08
Mycological Pupil
Male

Loc: B.F.E
Re: New grower. B+. 3 casings. Some pics of fruit. [Re: Breakfast Crew]
    #9689910 - 01/27/09 04:45 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Fantastic results for your first bulk grow. Five shrooms for you!:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

Now let us know how the potency is!:tripping2:

--------------------
"The road to excess leads to the palace of wisdom...for we never know what is enough until we know what is more than enough."
-William Blake-

The most simple method of growing mushrooms:
www.mushroomvideos.com

MultiSync's lazy bastard print/syringe guide

Offlinecalifarmer619
jardinero
 User Gallery

Loc: your pussy
Re: New grower. B+. 3 casings. Some pics of fruit. [Re: MushHunter08]
    #9690005 - 01/27/09 05:00 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

:drooling:

--------------------

Offlinenowarning1962
Stranger

Re: New grower. B+. 3 casings. Some pics of fruit. [Re: califarmer619]
    #9691483 - 01/27/09 09:15 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

So far as I can tell they were pretty potent. Especially wet, Damn! Wet was just other worldly! Given, when I ate wet it was about 50-70 wet grams. Also the trips varied a lot. When I took 70 wet it was a good balance between body high and oev. Then another trip with about 4.5 dry I had the most intense body high I have ever experienced. It felt like these vibrations were reverberating through my body and exploding in my head. It was simply AMAZING! Then a bit later in the trip oev were pretty nutz when we watched the movie Party Monster.

I also have had a few 2-3 dry gram trips. They were a really good easy trip. Had the feeling through the whole trip that I could do anything. It felt almost like I was on mda. But at those levels there wasnt many visuals. Maybe a little wall breathing but thats it.

Another trip I took 50 wet grams and 2.5 dry grams. Just wanted to mix it up. That trip was one of the most intense 6 hours of my life. Most of my trips laster about 4 hours each time, that one was a bit over 6. Visuals and body high through the whole trip. This was the only trip that I noticed cev's. I havent really explored cev's that much unfortunately. But around my peak of this trip when I blinked it looked like an explosion of color in my eyelids. It was crazy.

Over all I think they turned out pretty potent compared to other experiences I have had.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds