Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Considering a level 4 trip
    #950621 - 10/10/02 06:05 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I've never tripped on shrooms before, but I've done acid twice, and experienced a level 2 and level 3 trip, respectively. My girlfriend, who I love more than anything in the world, is coming to visit me in November(she's away at college in St. Louis), and I want to do shrooms with her. More specifically, I want to do the Shrooms + Syrian Rue combo, so we can get more of a trip out of the shrooms. I was thinking about taking a level 4 dosage.

I know it probably sounds crazy to be thinking about a level 4 trip when I've only had 2 trips before, but it takes a lot to freak me out and plus I feel totally safe when I'm with my girlfriend. She's helped me through some pretty dark times in my life, and I don't know where I'd be without her.

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is, should I do it? Any suggestions?

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Considering a level 4 trip [Re: silversoul7]
    #950832 - 10/10/02 06:58 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

first of all, i think you need to ask your girlfriend about her drug experience and if she would feel comfortable with that.  but i think you should not dose so high.  if things get weird for one of you it'll probably end up affecting the partner.  i'm going to move this to general questions, since it seems more general :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Considering a level 4 trip [Re: geokills]
    #950953 - 10/10/02 07:20 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

first of all, i think you need to ask your girlfriend about her drug experience and if she would feel comfortable with that. but i think you should not dose so high. if things get weird for one of you it'll probably end up affecting the partner. i'm going to move this to general questions, since it seems more general

I do know a few things about her drug experience. She's shroomed a couple times, rolled a few times(once with me), and hippyflipped(shrooms + X) once, not to mention all the weed we've smoked together. Oh ya, we've also both tried Salvia 5x, with limited results. I'll definitely ask her before trying for such a strong trip, but if I know her, she'll definitely be up for it, seeing as how when I described to her some people's DMT trip reports, she said, "Let's do it."(unfortunately I have no fucking clue where to get DMT) If you feel ready for DMT what aren't you ready for?

--------------------

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
    #951538 - 10/10/02 11:10 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i think if youre going to venture into level 4+ for the first time, i'd forget the syrian rue. just fast for a little and do a level 4 dosage.

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #953207 - 10/11/02 06:25 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

well sounds like you'll have a great time together.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisiblereshroomED
Stranger

Loc: Australia
    #956110 - 10/13/02 12:29 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I'd skip the rue as well.
Even level 4 is adventurous for a first time. I like to dose small when trying a new substance so that I can accurately determine the effects that it'll have on me. Some people have an incredibly high tolerance to certain substances and extremely low tolerance for others and all will affect you differently.
Have fun

--------------------
I'd rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Considering a level 4 trip [Re: reshroomED]
    #957186 - 10/13/02 02:42 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

The reason I mentioned the Syrian Rue is because I can't afford enough shrooms to reach a level 4 on shrooms alone(at least according to the dosage calculator), so the Syrian Rue would be necessary to reach a level 4. However, I am starting to have second thoughts about this, and now that I think about it, a level 3 trip will do just fine.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #957683 - 10/13/02 06:17 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah 3 sounds better for your situation man - On a level 4 trip it may be very hard for you guys to communicate, if you're into talking while on drugs...

I have a friend who likes to talk for some reason whenver we're on psychedelics, so I always take low doses around him - this way I can actually communicate properly - If I take level 4 or 5 doses I can't even find the power to CARE about anything anybody says to me ;-) I just wanna trip

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
Good luck, and don't forget to HAVE FUN

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinewindex
old hand
Re: Considering a level 4 trip [Re: Strumpling]
    #961813 - 10/15/02 12:27 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

The only level 4 ive had was a very weird experience, i felt great on the inside, happy and felt like i was where i should be, but everyone that saw me says i just looked terrified, and everything i comunicated indicated i wasnt having a good time... i was talking with my mom *she knew, dosnt care* and she couldnt figure out why i had such a hard time talking to her, well its kinda hard when there constantly turning into a dnd style gnome, she started to worry and threw me into a downward spirle, but i still intamently enjoyed all i learned about space and time, and she felt much better once i told her about the shapshifting, saying, "yeah i can see how it would be hard to talk"

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#968997 - 10/17/02 12:20 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

There's a chance I might not be able to get the shrooms in time, and I was thinking if I can't, I might want to use H. B. Woodrose as plan B. Anyone tried it?

--------------------

Offlineoptic1
Dr. Phil Atio
Male

Loc: WA
    #24566634 - 08/20/17 04:29 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Good lord has tripping turned into a science?

Its funny to be looking back into this after many moons have gone by.
First time was '75. A friend asked if I wanted to trip? What the heck I'm game.
He holds out this tiny piece of paper with a little guy on it. I met Mr. Natural.
I looked at my buddy and said "that little things gonna fuck me up?"  My buddies started dying laughing. That was quite a night watching things melt by the fire.
The next weekend came and the gallon bag of shrooms so im laughin and tellin salad jokes. Oh boy reached in and ate a handful. Good god, remind me to never eat ass. We didnt do levels. We ate it got high and ate some more. The sun coming up always stopped the party. My temples hurt from laughin and my jaws hurt from talkin. For me shutting up was not an option. Looking down at my shoes and they were right under my chin was weird. Chris saw god when the rolling stones played gimme shelter and everyone cried. Colors, lights and shit melting it all happens. The worst jokes are the best lol.

My advice, This is the best level. Get your stuff ready for the night. And Take It......Do not have any expectations cause shit gets deep on its own. Try to laugh its a ball and let it rip. Every time is new and unique on it's own. We still have our stories we laugh at after 45 years with my buddies. Chris's father was a Cleveland Police Detective, too funny. We're out in the barn trippin balls, stereo's blastin and everything always turned out perfect. The next day we would always start a new life from what we learned. But it never happened haha. The following weekend always brought a new story to add to the list :smile:
My 2 cents.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder