Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Trip Report: my first trip
    #954437 - 10/12/02 02:45 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i visited a good friend and his family in arizona for a week one september... one of the first things my buddys new bride said was plans had been made plans to spend the next 3 days in sedona. i didn?t know at the time how cool that would turn out to be... for the rest of the first afternoon and evening were spent going over our lives and reconnecting... morning came and by 10 am the air temperatures were already at 110 (evaporative cooling does work... let me tell u!) we gathered up everything we thought the 3 of us would need and headed out stopping for munchees ice and water. about a half hour into the trip north out of tempe? mary turned around in her seat and said she and tony arranged something special for the weekend. tony already had this funny grin on his face as he continued looking forward at the road... at that moment, without ever having any experience before, i knew i was going to be sharing mushrooms with my friends... within moments mary had a pulled out a beautiful wooden box and opened it to find it more then half full along with a jar of this fresh orange honey. mary picked up a mushroom, dipped it in the honey and down the hatch it went and on poped a very cool smile... that was my que... mary it turns out was already on. she did another during the ride north to encourage me to dig in... i never did reach the amount they figured was right for me. i couldn?t tell u for sure how much but i can asure u it definitely turned out to be the right amount... we talked the rest of the way listened to music ... all the time i was looking for the tell tale signs i had heard of... i watched out the window as the desert turned into green ... not alot of green , but more green than in  the valley, thats for sure... no trails... no echoing audio, tony?s face didn?t melt... nothing seemed to be happening, yet i felt very connected to everything... it was nice... by the time we made it to sedona i was buzzing, i was very happy about all of it... i knew tony and mary were there with me so i was on cruise control. we had checked into a cluster of small cabins, got our key, packed a backpack and headed back into the center area of town parked our car and made our way to the top of the airport mesa vortex. mary told me all about the history of these vortex area?s on the drive up... some of the strongest and most unusual magnetic fields ever recorded... people came from all over the world for their healing powers.... let me tell u... the mushies tuned me into that mountain we were climbing... every rock i touched felt right ... every place i put my foot was safe ...  i made it up the mountain in less then half the time it took tony and mary and did it, tony said like i was a goat . a beeline over the small boulders and so forth ... taking the road less traveled all the way ....  when they reached the top ... it was all good. i reached into the bag and pulled out the water  and these cool cloth sacks of mixed nuts... i told mary i was worried that the heat may be wrecking the buzz... it was about 95 in sedona... all mary said was relax honey you?re not going anywhere... with that i began top pay atttention to everything that was all around us. i was moved by  the simpleness of the arizona skyline... i looked north and could see it was green from the trees and vegetation and to the east were the bluffs of stone in all it?s oranges ,reds and browns... blending it?s colors for me... and i?m telling u... i felt this mountains energy.. it was real and wonderful... i looked down at the base of the mountain and on our side way down below stood an elderly native indian moving from stone to stone in what turned out to be a medicine wheel. i couldn?t determine if this was a man or a woman, but after no time i felt this was not important to know. i watched as this grounded human being moved from stone to stone pausing for some length of time to pray for the world and others... and not him or herself... i was consumed by the thought that this persons ancestors recognized that there was something special about this mountain... long before a scientist had the equiptment to verify the mountain was special... that they came to this mountain to be healed... something in me wanted to climb down that mountain, walk up to that indian and ask that they please pray for me... but i didn?t... i sat there and thought this and other things... about the night my son was born... i thought about my wife... i thought about my life... my first experience was perfect i never manifested the wild visual things going on ... not hard core ... although everything i saw was more real then i had ever noticed before...tony and mary never said a word to me until i had broken the ice with some silly question... they let me go and just chilled out .... when we got the idea to leave  i began to focus on my friend again ... they were still there at the base of that stone wheel.. moving from stone to stone... i remember saying to my friends i admired that person and that that person was my hero at that very pointy in time.... tony said ... man... u?re still tripping! and i laughed.... but mary said she understood... that  was cool... to this day she always says the right thing at the right time ... with some of the experience i?ve gained i felt i was running out of gas at that point... it was 5 hours easy ... i felt alive... we ate dinner ... chilled out listening to music and talking the rest of the nite... the following day we shopped a bit walked a great stream at the base of the mountain the cabins were on and just acted lazy till around 2 pm maybe... tony pulled the box and honey from the fridge and we began muching out ... this time the 3 of us together... we laughed our asses off.. the game plan was to hit this fun looking mexican place south on 17 we had passed on the way up... we were all buzzing a little by the time we were seated and i have to say it was so intense to be sitting there with friends, talking about everything that came to mind and immersing oneself in the moment... this was a kodak moment if ever there was one. the lighting, music and voices all around me consumed all the space of my mind... yet i was in control... again .. tony and mary had this ability to watch over me while letting me fly ... we sat there for 3 hours easilly working our way throught the peaking... when we got back mary made tea with most of what was left. they thought it was probably not going to be worth doing it but we drank it anyway... in less then an hour i was buzzing again... so were my friends... i called home to see how things were and after hanging up decided i wanted to leave these 2 alone ... i grabbed a pillow and a blanket... climbed up onto the roof of the cabinkicked back and was overcome by what appeared to be millions of stars... some of them winking at me... at some point early on i swear i saw energy pass through the roof of the cabin... i  thought my god .. i?m looking at energy my friends are passing off while reaching climax in each others embrace.... ( no shit! i saw this!!! i?m assuming it was energy from their orgasm... of course it could have been my astigmatism... ) no ... it was my friends energy... i was gonna chase it across the roof and try to touch it but just layed there instead...  i eventually dozed off.. i was a little out of it the following day to be honest ... but i was able to function ... we did the quick plane thing... checked out and spent the rest of the visit in the valley eating good food... drinking alot of water chilling out... it may not have been the wild ride others experienced ... but i?ve never had a bad trip and feel that  till today even though subsequent experiments produced more intense visual and auditory(although not as much) experience.. the first time still remains profound to me ... probably because of the circumstances... i would imagine that one day i?ll get to trip with someone i connect with and have a new favorite picture... thanks for ur time reading this... peace2u...
:smirk:

anni 

Edited by geokills (10/12/02 07:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: my first trip [Re: Anonymous]
    #954748 - 10/12/02 08:51 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

you might want to paragraph that, then i will read it  :smirk:

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#954934 - 10/12/02 12:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

M U S H R O O M S

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#954935 - 10/12/02 12:20 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #955724 - 10/12/02 07:29 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

wow, although it was tough to get through that mass of letters :wink:, it sounds like you had an amazing experience!  this should help some people to see that you don't need all the crazy visuals to have a wonderful spiritual psychedellic experience :cool:

i would love to trip in Sodona, i will probably do so in the coming two years - trying to get a road trip organized.

take it easy anni, and thanks for the report :grin:

edit: T0aD: i don't want you filling trip tip threads with two consecutive useless posts.. or any useless posts for that matter :mad:  if you need to whore it up, please do so in OTD

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Edited by geokills (10/12/02 07:32 PM)

Offlinegodthatfaled
Stranger
sedona [Re: Anonymous]
    #955955 - 10/12/02 10:49 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

that is so freakin sweet man. my best friend goes to ASU, and i went to visit him last spring. we went up to sedona for a day...got real high. the whole time, i was thinking how awesome it would be to trip there. lucky lucky.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale