Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAural Sects
Stranger

Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated
    #9555535 - 01/06/09 01:52 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

salvia helped me find true love and happiness

I've read quite a bit of threads/posts of people ragging on salvia. even in the other world beyond the cyber one people are always like.. ewwy about it. and honestly i don't see why. salvia is so wonderful. if you read my other post about salvia you'll see why i love this plant being burnt and inhaled.

I never really thought of salvia as something i could really learn from (i know all drugs have their shamanic value -even meth-) but wow. today was my second time experimenting with 20x and this time i decided to bring my girlfriend along for the ride. we have done it before but we watched each other trip out. the summary of both our trips was "we should trip together!" because the voices/entities/whatever kept asking us to tell each other to "come". so we finally did it today and i don't regret it at all.

i took my hit from my new bong my mommy bought me (salvia was it's first purpose <3) in a very dark room with darkpsy trance in the background and just waited for that scratchy body feeling but it never came, instead an entity appeared to me with it's hand out wanting me to "come". my girlfriend was taking her hit at this time. so at some point i grabbed her arm and said "let her come to!" the entity was hesitant (hallucination dying) but i assured him "she was chill" (hallucination became more clear) then she started tripping and and could see what i saw. then we entered a realm filled with trees and mysticism it was beautiful, a woodland type of place you KNOW fairies inhabit. then we started "playing" with the msuic. we could both see the music (THIS is my favorite part of sally THIS always happens to me when i'm returning to normal it's amazingggggggggg).

the point is in all my dreams/ego deaths/hallucinations i always forget who i am, and who the people i know are. i don't have any recollection of this world. sally helped me find true love by helping me realize how much i love this girl :smile:. i actually remembered her when i become me. this is a big to me people. if i can bring people with me to my world and actually know their name and my feeling for them then it's like wow. only my cousin and parents have been special enough for "me" to remember. i LOVE her <33333333

and i love sally :smile:

--------------------
If the universe is within us all
We shouldn't learn to love one another
:heart:We should learn to love ourselves:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCalix
Seek, Kill, Destroy

Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: Aural Sects]
    #9556118 - 01/06/09 05:40 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Aural Sects said:

I've read quite a bit of threads/posts of people ragging on salvia. even in the other world beyond the cyber one people are always like.. ewwy about it. and honestly i don't see why. salvia is so wonderful. if you read my other post about salvia you'll see why i love this plant being burnt and inhaled.

I never really thought of salvia as something i could really learn from (i know all drugs have their shamanic value -even meth-) but wow. today was my second time experimenting with 20x and this time i decided to bring my girlfriend along for the ride. we have done it before but we watched each other trip out. the summary of both our trips was "we should trip together!" because the voices/entities/whatever kept asking us to tell each other to "come". so we finally did it today and i don't regret it at all.

i took my hit from my new bong my mommy bought me (salvia was it's first purpose <3) in a very dark room with darkpsy trance in the background and just waited for that scratchy body feeling but it never came, instead an entity appeared to me with it's hand out wanting me to "come". my girlfriend was taking her hit at this time. so at some point i grabbed her arm and said "let her come to!" the entity was hesitant (hallucination dying) but i assured him "she was chill" (hallucination became more clear) then she started tripping and and could see what i saw. then we entered a realm filled with trees and mysticism it was beautiful, a woodland type of place you KNOW fairies inhabit. then we started "playing" with the msuic. we could both see the music (THIS is my favorite part of sally THIS always happens to me when i'm returning to normal it's amazingggggggggg).

the point is in all my dreams/ego deaths/hallucinations i always forget who i am, and who the people i know are. i don't have any recollection of this world. sally helped me find true love by helping me realize how much i love this girl :smile:. i actually remembered her when i become me. this is a big to me people. if i can bring people with me to my world and actually know their name and my feeling for them then it's like wow. only my cousin and parents have been special enough for "me" to remember. i LOVE her <33333333

only done salvia twice

once made me go into a fit of cussing (and crazy visuals), and another time i just got reaally aggravated and aggressive towards people.

havent tried it since, def not for me.

--------------------
"Im too drunk to taste this chicken"

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: Calix]
    #9556280 - 01/06/09 06:43 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

:heart: SaLvIa

--------------------

Offlinejohnny_poke
Brownian movement

Loc: Europe
    #9556291 - 01/06/09 06:47 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Hmmm, I would like to try this stuff. I have some yopo snuff )which is reportedly similar) that I picked up in Amsterdam just sitting around, but from what I've read about it the physical side effects are so unpleasant that it kills the experience.

--------------------
[quote]But what our scientist does not realize is that every time he makes a measurement, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is there changing the results with His Noodly Appendage.[/quote]

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: johnny_poke]
    #9556297 - 01/06/09 06:50 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

yopo snuff is still worth a try
its pretty intense stuff

--------------------

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: Coaster]
    #9556395 - 01/06/09 07:41 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

yopo is nothing like Salvia.
  Yopo is nothing but sheering pain all over the body.

The people that don't like Salvia are just trying to trip out on it. They do not understand how it works or what it really does or how to use it properly. I am not just talking how to smoke it for effects either.
  Salvia is for going into other dimensions but only for someone who is ready.
  Salvia is not for everybody.
  Most people freak out when this reality starts to melt and they try to fight it. The melting is only a phase and it will keep melting untill you are in another dimension. This other dimension is where it's all at.
  If people just wanna trip out on easy to aquire stuff they should just get Morning Glory seeds or something.

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: cpw1971]
    #9556421 - 01/06/09 07:55 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

thats wut yopo is too
its a healer
altho it feels like a poison :tongue:

--------------------

InvisiblePsilocybinMind
Herb Nerd

#9556430 - 01/06/09 07:59 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Salvia Divinorum is an amazing and unique plant. I don't use it much but every 4-5 months or so it calls my name. Does anyone know if any universities have been doing any studies or tests on Salvia D.? You would think since it's legal in most states that now would be the time to do extensive research. :rocket:

--------------------

Invisiblejellyfish

Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: PsilocybinMind]
    #9556617 - 01/06/09 09:02 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I'm studying chemistry in university. And I've been testing salvia as well. On myself.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: jellyfish]
    #9556659 - 01/06/09 09:13 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

after a week of lsd
salvia is excellent medicine
i almost wonder why i bothered with the lsd
except for being FIXED for 7 hours or so
while with salvia the FIX is minutes,
and glow ahead.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #9556691 - 01/06/09 09:21 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
thats wut yopo is too
its a healer
altho it feels like a poison :tongue:

I know it can cause visions but the active chemical is Bufotenine and that is a poison.
I smoked Yopo a few times and it gave me nothing but full body charliehorses so bad it made my stomache cramp and almost vomit instantly. not fun at all
It was the worst thing I ever tried. I didnt even get a hint of visions from it.
  NN-DMT though is much closer to Salvia but still way different in effects

Offlinefriedmeat
Human being
Male User Gallery

Loc: East coast
Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: jellyfish]
    #9556699 - 01/06/09 09:23 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Everytime I smoke salvia I get intense fear/paranoia as reality starts to go away.  Then ego death.  Then visions of other existences ranging from pleasurable to tortuous.  It's ...a strange drug.

--------------------
Something is happening that is not happening, something is happening which is not happening at all.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: redgreenvines]
    #9556700 - 01/06/09 09:23 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
after a week of lsd
salvia is excellent medicine
i almost wonder why i bothered with the lsd
except for being FIXED for 7 hours or so
while with salvia the FIX is minutes,
and glow ahead.

lol every time I try Salvia I wonder why I bother with anything else. Salvia can be sooooooooo  amazingly wonderfull when used properly.

Friedmeat
    yep Salvia is the only thing that gave me true ego death. What I mean by that is when everything melts away as long as I remember who I am it is like my body has died and I have to let go of my life here. Once I get past that the true experience awaits. The key is to lay down and close my eyes and just let go no matter how intense or scary it seems.

Edited by cpw1971 (01/06/09 09:26 AM)

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

#9556738 - 01/06/09 09:33 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

hehe ya u no wutsup

--------------------

OfflineFunkyPolak
Stranger

#9556822 - 01/06/09 09:50 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

First time I tried, I eyed a dose of 20X into a gravity bong and ended up zombified (as it was described to me) for 10 min then the comedown was just me laughing hysterically and asking the people right next to me if they were actually their

InvisiblePsilocybinMind
Herb Nerd

Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: FunkyPolak]
    #9557025 - 01/06/09 10:36 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I don't get why people smoke Salvia in social settings. It feels so awkward when people are around you like there expecting something from you. I just like to sit alone in the dark, get comfy, meditate, then take some deep quick inhales of 20x and lay back in my bed and drift off.

Offlinetokingnome
Stranger

Loc: PNW
    #9557192 - 01/06/09 11:18 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Calix said:
Quote:

Aural Sects said:

only done salvia twice

once made me go into a fit of cussing (and crazy visuals), and another time i just got reaally aggravated and aggressive towards people.

havent tried it since, def not for me.

That's really odd, I've only tried it twice and both of your times sound exactly like mine. Plus the shit gives me a bad headache afterwards.

--------------------
Confucius say, "Man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger." :strokebeard2:

InvisibleHiei
8======><=====8
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: tokingnome]
    #9557304 - 01/06/09 11:48 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

my salvia friend went on holidays and all our salvia is at his house. :sad:

--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Invisibleblkjkrabbit

Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: Hiei]
    #9557388 - 01/06/09 12:09 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

glad the OP was diggin it. I found the effects invasive...alien feeling. I'll take shrooms and acid over that any day.

altho - the afterglow was very, very calming. the trip wasn't worth it tho for me :justdontknow:

Edited by blkjkrabbit (01/06/09 12:11 PM)

OfflineDandiwer
Stranger
Male

Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #9557446 - 01/06/09 12:25 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I personally have loved each experience I've had with Salvia. It's just a little on the expensive side for how long it lasts.

Offlinefriedmeat
Human being
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: Dandiwer]
    #9558500 - 01/06/09 04:06 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

how important is a torch lighter for smoking salvia?  I usually use one, but I'm currently without one and I just got a few grams of salvia extract.

--------------------
Something is happening that is not happening, something is happening which is not happening at all.

InvisibleKukaracha
Cat wannabe
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: friedmeat]
    #9558555 - 01/06/09 04:14 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

You don't need it if you have an extract. A regular bic lighter will do.

Torch lighters are likely to be useful when smoking dried leaves, which need to be consumed fast.

Just keep the flame on it the whole time.

Offlinefriedmeat
Human being
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: Kukaracha]
    #9558594 - 01/06/09 04:20 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

k thanks, good to know.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#9558738 - 01/06/09 04:44 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dandiwer said:
I personally have loved each experience I've had with Salvia. It's just a little on the expensive side for how long it lasts.

get a plant
take care of it
take cuttings
you will have just too much after 3 years
forever.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: blkjkrabbit] * 1
    #9558753 - 01/06/09 04:46 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

blkjkrabbit said:
glad the OP was diggin it. I found the effects invasive...alien feeling. I'll take shrooms and acid over that any day.

altho - the afterglow was very, very calming. the trip wasn't worth it tho for me :justdontknow:

people usually take waay too much.

--------------------

InvisibleKukaracha
Cat wannabe
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #9558858 - 01/06/09 05:02 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I agree! You see lots of kids who buy 60x extracts at headshops, then smoke it without any care of dose, set, setting or whatever.

Respect the plant, but most important, respect yourself.

OfflineGaiaAnnunaki
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia area.
    #9558916 - 01/06/09 05:11 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Everyone I know that has tried it, said it did nothing. (like smoking catnip or nutmeg)

But seems like people on here have full blown trips.

It's illegal in my state now, so I guess I will never know.

--------------------
Everything I say on here is Just My Humble Opinion, not a fact.  Everything I say is just a generalization from my perspective.  So chill out.

OfflineDandiwer
Stranger
Male

Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: redgreenvines]
    #9559435 - 01/06/09 06:34 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Where would you go about getting a plant?

Offlinetherapture
Tune Up Your Chips and Circuits
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere on the southern...
Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: Aural Sects]
    #9560338 - 01/06/09 08:39 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I can certainly relate to the OP. I have had some AMAZING experiences with salvia. And I almost always SEE music if any is playing in the background, it has taken the form of a river, a laser beam like projection coming from the Void, a wall that was fused into my legs, etc. One time I was literally INSIDE a christmas globe, with the snowflakes, trees, and snow covered ground around me, and the music was the river coming down from somewhere, filling a pond in which I was standing, extruded from the ice. It felt so NATURAL, and REAL.

The alternate realities it can create for you are boundless and always different. Salvia has completely removed me from my known existence in a way that lsd and mushies have not (yet, at least).

--------------------
There is nothing but the truth...we are born and we die. Tune up your chips and circuits, you're going to live longer! -Electric Universe "Tune Up"

OfflineE. Goff
Awaken the Dreamers
Male

Loc: DFW Texas
Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #9560354 - 01/06/09 08:42 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I have had nothing but pleasant, vivid experiences on Salvia. :psychsplit:

--------------------
Pleasure, with pain for leaven.
Summer, with flowers that fell.
Rememberance fallen from heaven
and madness risen from hell.

Strength, without hands to smite.
Love that endures for a breath.
Night the shadow of Light,
and Life the shadow of Death.

Offlinetherapture
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia is SOOOO underrated... *breathe* SOOO... underrated [Re: GaiaAnnunaki]
    #9560369 - 01/06/09 08:44 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GaiaAnnunaki said:
Everyone I know that has tried it, said it did nothing. (like smoking catnip or nutmeg)

But seems like people on here have full blown trips.

It's illegal in my state now, so I guess I will never know.

1. probably did not use proper technique and/or bunk salvia. The "purple sticky" brand has done me well, and the "80x atomix" label on that brand is a true 20x extract, and WILL make you trip.

2. I have had 20+ full on level 5's in which I entered a completely different "reality" in which I had no knowledge of my former self/life.

3. If you want it, it can be had. And I recommend you try, it's quite an experience, when done int he right set/setting/technique.

--------------------
There is nothing but the truth...we are born and we die. Tune up your chips and circuits, you're going to live longer! -Electric Universe "Tune Up"

Offlinetherapture
 User Gallery

#9560381 - 01/06/09 08:45 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Kukaracha said:
You don't need it if you have an extract. A regular bic lighter will do.

Just keep the flame on it the whole time.

Truth! I also recommend a water bong, for me, a 1/10g of 20x will send me to the other places.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#9560382 - 01/06/09 08:45 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dandiwer said:
Where would you go about getting a plant?

have to find a vendor close by
they don't travel well
i have given up shipping, maybe not good at it,
anyway i wont try anymore because i think it is illegal to send it over borders.
look around.
somebody must have it in denver

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom