Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSinisteruproar
Killer
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3429492 - 11/30/04 07:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

they make and sell drugs to fund projects that they dont want you too know about like area 51... That way they dont spend your tax dolllars on illegal shit, seeing as how its your legal right to see where all ur money is going

--------------------
Im the Neck Cutta And im 2 blocks away

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMarioNett
Stranger
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Sinisteruproar]
    #3429635 - 11/30/04 07:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Remember that there is actually a federal medical marijuana program, which was started in 1982 and stopped accepting new patients in the early 90s. There is a handful of patients still on the program, and they receive joints in the mail from Uncle Sam. It has to be grown somewhere.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Sinisteruproar]
    #3429801 - 11/30/04 08:32 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

That way they dont spend your tax dolllars on illegal shit, seeing as how its your legal right to see where all ur money is going

Part of the federal budget is "black", meaning that nobody except government officials knows how much money went where and what it was spent on. Normal citizens like you and me have no legal right to see that information.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: trendal]
    #3429837 - 11/30/04 08:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
I think the point is not leaving a trail for people to follow. Even private containers go through customs...even if it's just to note that they came into the country. So they go for the next best thing: ship the drugs in with containers that are already EXPECTED to be coming into the country :wink:

they wouldnt have to do anything more than produce diplomatic papers...
of course if you start tearing into transport planes on military bases
you may find tons of drugs that are being brought in with out a customs search.

do a little searching on iran/contra and mena arkansas, you you may find that
clinton, regan, bush and the rest of the gang are all in bed together. the reason
that the US has declaired war on afganistan was to open the opium trade with
them again.

Offlineangryjslice
now with 20%more anger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3429892 - 11/30/04 08:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i heard on the news a few days ago that the pot grown by the government for testing and medical uses is extremely weak. I think the reference said average pot on the street was 10 to 20 times more potent than the governments strain.

the government looks at cannabis and sees one plant, not the thousands of beautifull and varied strains that we see, all with there own purposes. If the FDA had reserchers looking at some serious dank indica for pain killing properties, theres no way they could miss them. same idea, using a heavy sativa for depression relief.

~JSlice~

--------------------

Edited by angryjslice (11/30/04 08:53 PM)

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Hooty]
    #3430026 - 11/30/04 09:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

They smuggled it in body bags, but i'm not sure if it was in bodies or not. I thought they just packed the bags full of it, but who knows. The CIA is shadiest organization so......

--------------------

Invisibleadoseofparn0z
Eye Opener
 User Gallery

Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: angryjslice]
    #3430114 - 11/30/04 09:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If someone will PM me directions to the fields I might be able to get someone to take some pictures of it for us. If it's a federal facility I don't see how the revealing of such information could be strange in anyway.

Also, another idea, if we do get the addy of it we could check it out on one of those satellite imaging programs. Wow, fields and fields of weeeeeeeed.

--------------------
For a reliable vendor with high quality merchandise at a great price, try BBB

InvisiblePat Bateman, VP
Dr. House's Inspiration
Female User Gallery

Loc: Inconceivable opulence
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Silven]
    #3430211 - 11/30/04 09:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

what's that tape called, would it be possible to get it outside of immediate contact (you know, the friendly neighborhood blockbuster's "ilicit" drug conspiracy section)

--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: adoseofparn0z]
    #3430232 - 11/30/04 10:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

he said his buddy would watch the "green alert" or whatever the planes that do mj busts are called. They would fly straight over the government fields and bust the other ones. :shrug:

Yeah I know they are into selling coke and other street drugs, was just surprised to hear of the gov. selling mj.
Thanks all for the replies and info. :smile:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibletrendalM
Jâ™ 
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3430355 - 11/30/04 10:33 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

the reason that the US has declaired war on afganistan was to open the opium trade with them again.

Yes, I heard that the Taliban had almost wiped out opium production in afganistan...and within a few months of the US takeover production was up even higher than it was before the Taliban cut it. :smirk:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: trendal]
    #3430851 - 12/01/04 12:26 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

but you have to understand that Afghanistan's economy was shit without that opium production, its pretty much the only thing that supports the country. im pretty sure the CIA doesn't jack all of it for drug smuggling...

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

OfflineCrestfallen
some kindasomethin'

Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: MarioNett]
    #3430911 - 12/01/04 12:41 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Exactly what I was thinking.

--------------------
The above statement is completely fictional and composed solely for the purpose of entertainment.

Offlinepshawny
Mycobian
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Shroomery
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Crestfallen]
    #3431528 - 12/01/04 04:17 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well, we need those poppie seeds for our bagels and hamburger buns ya know :smile:

--------------------

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Dastoner]
    #3431637 - 12/01/04 05:54 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Dastoner wrote:
Quote:

just because someone saw crates of coke being snuck in a ammunition ship doesn't mean it belonged to the government.

So you're saying if you were on a military transport ship, and happened to look in an ammunition crate of theirs and saw kilo after kilo of cocaine, you'd think that it's Joe Shmoe's that sleeps in the bunk across from you, rather than one of the higher ups behind it trying to bring it in the country?

Joe Schmoe doesn't have use for that much coke. The man does. They have the distribution power, not him.

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Invisiblerogue_pixie
faerydae
Female User Gallery

Loc: UK
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Silven]
    #3431725 - 12/01/04 07:08 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Research. It's such a convenient excuse.

"It's for research purposes, honest mom"

:lol:

--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP

OfflineDastoner
n00b

Loc: NORTHWEST, USA
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #3431875 - 12/01/04 08:27 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Im sorry but some of you people are just stupid. Lay off the shrooms.

"Yeah I know they are into selling coke and other street drugs, was just surprised to hear of the gov. selling mj.
Thanks all for the replies and info. "

And exactly how do you know this ?
Even if they were growing pot, that doesnt mean they have to sell it. I think mabey there are a few "corrupt" government officials who take advantage of drugs, drug busts, whatever you wanna call it.

Im from Missourah and you gonna have to show me.

I say prove it and you cant. All you have is your bullshit "conspiracy theories" and Ill tell you what its going in one ear and out the other.

Edit* Keep adding more and more:

If that fiels was owned by the government and your friend got anywhere near it he would be liable to get shot. Trespassing isnt taken kindly.

--------------------
-------------------------------
I hope this post Helped you.

Edited by Dastoner (12/01/04 08:45 AM)

OfflineDastoner
n00b

#3431880 - 12/01/04 08:29 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Drugs can be surprisingly affordable in foreign countries. I dont think uncle sam would be smuggling it by the kilo (especially in ammunition ships). they have fucking cargo jets for christ sake.

Use your brain folks.

"Joe Schmoe doesn't have use for that much coke. The man does. They have the distribution power, not him. "

As for that, I'm sure you dont know what Joe is capable of.

--------------------

Edited by Dastoner (12/01/04 08:34 AM)

Offlinemadabar
GreenmachineOperative

Loc: Hebden Bridge, UK
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3431916 - 12/01/04 08:43 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

They buy the stuff the sell from places like Columbia or, during the Vietnam war, Cambodia. I don't think they actually produce it themselves.

--------------------
"Lieutenant Dan's got a new machine!"

OfflineDastoner
n00b

Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: madabar]
    #3431926 - 12/01/04 08:49 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

define they. the governemnt as a whole ? a few high ranking officers ? "Joe"

People in the Armed Forces who smuggle drugs back are normal people just like you and me.

Edit:

And if they are going to buy it then why dont they fly down there with a few cargo jets.

-sigh-

--------------------

Edited by Dastoner (12/01/04 08:50 AM)

OfflineSpaceMonkey72
LosT in a DaYdReaM
Male User Gallery

Loc: B.I. Hawaii
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Dastoner]
    #9555324 - 01/06/09 12:50 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Ok, sorry to burst your bubbles but the islands are pretty well known for the pakalolo grown out here. If you live out here you know that "green harvest" has not really been in operations for a few years now. With the islands law makers denying the federal governments money to fund "Green Harvest", they can not fly! On top of that, elections out here ushered in a state "lowest priority" law. Making marijuana the lowest priority on police agendas. Also make possession of 24 ounces or less and 24 plants a misdemeanor. If your friend has witnessed pot growing out here, congrats! As far as the government themselves growing, who knows? But more likely a few soldiers stationed out here decided to try some seeds and now have a nice little crop going? Who knows ? People once they learn the tolerance for pot here have a tendency to try their hands at growing some crip budz.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom