Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePOWAtrippinDiscord
Decidedly Undecided.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zone 9b
1gramofmdma I am rolling help!
    #9529666 - 01/01/09 10:00 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

So I found my way into some mdma.  One gram give or take a couple mgs.  I have never had molly before so I am excited.  I have two capsules with somewhere around 150-175 mgs in them.  The rest is going to other people.

My girl is a bit scared.  Hahaha, this should be nutz.

Edit- How long would mushrooms have to steep in juice in order for good effects to be felt?  They are fresh picked!

--------------------
Don't believe everything you think.  TRADE LIST

‹Sell Your Soul› You know this place is owned and operated by the Illuminati, right?
‹lsdwithme› i possibly just smoked a rat turd :facepalm:

Edited by GreedAndVanity (01/02/09 02:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: 1 gram of MDMA [Re: POWAtrippin]
    #9529670 - 01/01/09 10:01 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

150mg is a good dose. Personally, I like 150 or so mg followed by another 50-100mg an hour later. Perfect dose IMO.

--------------------

Decidedly Undecided.
Male User Gallery

Re: 1 gram of MDMA [Re: LSDreamer]
    #9529717 - 01/01/09 10:12 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah I have a lot of experience on X but I am not really going for a extremely long roll.  When taking pills I would usually double drop but I haven't touched the stuff for over six months and about six before that was the time before that.

I am really pretty much over the cheap thrills it offers.  Never had the chance to do pures so this is really the only reason I am doing it again.

--------------------

‹Sell Your Soul› You know this place is owned and operated by the Illuminati, right?

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#9529749 - 01/01/09 10:22 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

^Well, IMHO, the dosing pattern I use is the perfect length. With one dose of molly you only really peak for an hour or two, with a redose an hour after the initial dose, you peak for a good 3-4 hours, which is perfect IMO. To each his own, though.

--------------------

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
    #9530014 - 01/01/09 11:33 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

No way man, molly always lasts for 3.5-5 hours for me on one .1/gram dose. You're letting the roll fade away if anything. Smoke some herb and I agree Greed, just dose once and it will be incredible - enjoy the amazing experience. Molly is the only way to go:].

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

OfflineWandering_Yogi
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 User Gallery

Loc: Last seen in Mexico
    #9530027 - 01/01/09 11:35 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I too am a fan of dosing twice when you have the time for a longer roll. Although I prefer taking a smaller dose first ( anywhere from approx. 75-125mg ) and then taking a larger dose ( 100-250mg ) about an hour later.

I find that pure MDMA either wrapped in a rolling paper or gel capsule hits faster than pressed pills. My first effects come 20 minutes after I drop them. Could be my imagination.

Decidedly Undecided.
Male User Gallery

Re: 1 gram of MDMA [Re: Wandering_Yogi]
    #9530431 - 01/02/09 01:27 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Well you do realize that after a while you are only tweaking at that point?  I mean even after the redose it is primarily just dopamine.  If I wanted that I would take speed.

--------------------

Offlinebadphish
pcpirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: SL,UT
    #9530486 - 01/02/09 01:45 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

mdma doesn't have speed in it. E does a lot of the time but not molly.

--------------------
The oval office and the lobby probably listen to Fugazi,
singin' "this one's ours lets take another",
and then they dance away clean like Savion Glover.

Decidedly Undecided.
Male User Gallery

Re: 1 gram of MDMA [Re: badphish]
    #9530491 - 01/02/09 01:47 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Serotonin is not rejuvenated as quickly as dopamine.  Hence when you take those other pills all the serotonin has probably been for the most part gone already.  So do you get my point yet?

--------------------

Offlinebadphish
pcpirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: SL,UT
    #9530504 - 01/02/09 01:52 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

my bad i thought by saying "tweaking" you were talking about the mdma wearing off and the methamphetamines still effecting you.

--------------------
The oval office and the lobby probably listen to Fugazi,
singin' "this one's ours lets take another",
and then they dance away clean like Savion Glover.

Decidedly Undecided.
Male User Gallery

Re: 1 gram of MDMA [Re: badphish]
    #9530675 - 01/02/09 02:43 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

No worries dude I see where you could get that.  I know this isn't speedy at all, I have had speed before.  Its starting to fade a little but I just smoked some pot so I should be back in no time.

THE NEW proposition.  I just picked a fatty how should I dose it.  I hear putting in juice can work well.  I don't really like the taste of mushrooms but find fresh to be more acceptable but I usually almost puke from the taste.  Not just psychedelics either, just mushrooms.

--------------------

Offlineepimetheus
Stranger

#9530785 - 01/02/09 03:25 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

As long as you stay away from alcohol and excessively high pH foods you are good to go bro. Another danger can be using things to try to replenish your serotonin to avoid a crash (as a paramedic i have seen multiple incidences of serotonin syndrome from people tryin things like prozac or zoloft or even low re-dosing to mitigate negative side effects). tomorrow i would suggest a product called Emergen-C, its a fizzy vitamin powder. take a pack about every other hour and you will drastically reduce any shitty side effects as well as drastically increase your resilience to neuron damage. \
  btw im new here and any feedback on my feedback is appreciated, be safe and have a rollin' time bro

Offlineepimetheus
Stranger

Re: 1 gram of MDMA [Re: epimetheus]
    #9530794 - 01/02/09 03:32 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

PS. If you have stomach trouble plugging have of an oral dose will work just as well with milder sideaffects. Stay in a cool enviornment and that will also help reduce serotonin slump and neuron damage.

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#9531746 - 01/02/09 11:33 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GreedAndVanity said:
Well you do realize that after a while you are only tweaking at that point?  I mean even after the redose it is primarily just dopamine.  If I wanted that I would take speed.

One 100-150mg dose of MDMA is not going to dump 100% of the serotonin in your brain. That's just silly. Redosing after an hour is not by any means primarily dopamine.

--------------------

Decidedly Undecided.
Male User Gallery

#9531750 - 01/02/09 11:34 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I am familiar with pre and post loading, thank you for trying to help but I am very experienced with x.

I just don't want to taste the mushies as the go down my supersensitive taste buds.  I just ground them up into OJ.  I was fucked up for quite a long time last night.

I just woke up after sleeping for about five hours or something.  Slightly restless but nothing more.

I am over all pleased with last nights happening.

If I ever roll again it will probably only be on molly.  Pills just aren't safe to pick up without a tester in my opinion and I no longer have one so...

Thanks for your feedback but like I said it was a little unnecessary.  I have been rolling for a couple of years and had done about a month and a half research before I ever did it.

I think the emergen-c every other hour is a bit much however.  Your body is only going to absorb so much anyways and there is something called anti oxidative stress where if you take too many antioxidants they actually start working as oxidants.

1 gram of vitamin C before dosing is supposedly enough to forestall most brain damage if any that occurs from the roll.  1 gram of vitamin c actually reduces the amount of serotonin released by the body rather than help it like most people seem to think.

Users who use vitamin c in the preroll and post roll have slightly reduced serotonin out puts but in contrast any harm to the brain is minimalized quite a bit.

--------------------

Offlineepimetheus
Stranger

#9534220 - 01/02/09 08:16 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

i agree with what you are saying but the body doesnt hold on to vitamin c. no matter what dose of vitamin c you take it will be back to baseline in about 2 hours. Anti-oxidant stress is usually caused by potassium containing compounds. the neuron damage can be mitigated by one or two doses of vitamin c but taking it every hour will keep your body in a hyperabsorbent state and detox you much much faster. as a side note when i had epstien barr virus i got an iv over a period of six hours that delivered 80,000mg of vitamin c with no side effects (in fact i felt great)so i know firsthand that saturation with vitamin c is nearly impossible (you throw up after about 4 or 5 grams) without injecting.

Offlineepimetheus
Stranger

#9534271 - 01/02/09 08:22 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

btw if you dont mind plugging your x it will be much stronger and you can still ingest vitamin c without diminished serotonin release. Amphetamine containing molecules cant be absorbed as well when you take vitamin c with it orally because acidity lowers the absorbtion rates.

Decidedly Undecided.
Male User Gallery

#9534568 - 01/02/09 09:04 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Emergen-C has a lot more than just vit-c.  My hang over was nothing, it was pure mdma.  I fell asleep still rolling and frying balls thats how downy it was.  I was down with the post peak OJ with some mushies in it.  I took a full mg of vit c before hand as well.  No head ache, no blurry vision.  I tell you it was pure!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules