Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKefka
Stranger

Loc: CT
Help! Can't find LSD or Mushrooms
    #952773 - 10/11/02 09:28 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I live in a northeastern ct, and it sucks. I can not find shrooms or lsd anywere. I can get pot, even herion or coke if I really wanted too. Does any one have any advise were I could get some. Perhaps stores or areas in northeastern CT were people hang out and have that kind of stuff. I know you can buy spores, but I don't really want to go through the trouble of growing. Thanks for any help. Also does anyone know any good head shops, in NE Ct that sell legal highs, such as Salvia, Fly Agaric, etc. I can get them on the net, but it would be nice to go to place and look around.

--------------------
I am free because I choose to be so-me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLoop_Theorist
addict
Re: Help! Can't find LSD or Mushrooms [Re: Kefka]
    #952780 - 10/11/02 09:33 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, look up the DEA in the phone book and give em a call, I bet they got a bunch of stuff they've seized in raids... prolly really cheap too.

-Loop

--------------------
Pack-tight, midnight, ship it to tha coast.
Some take tha plane, you, you on tha boat,
right beside tha money which right beside tha coke
Passin by tha coastgaurd, right under their nose.

To the US-HEY where anyone can getny, MIA all the way to New Your city, you a twenty now....

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
Re: Help! Can't find LSD or Mushrooms [Re: Kefka]
    #952797 - 10/11/02 02:50 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

The shroomery is NOT a place where people from all over the world come to ask where they can score psychedelic drugs.
Please do not try.
Thank you.

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract