Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomerman
dopaminecatalyst

Loc: florida
now I am confused on mycilli brightness..
    #952348 - 10/11/02 06:52 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Hi, thanks first for all who have been helping me. My very first jar is just now 100% colonized today, YAAAAY!!!! Anyway, the question is this. My first jar to colonize also is a very, very, very bright white  like cotton ball color. Another of my jars is also like this and 1/4 colonized. But, there are also a few jars that are more of a translucent white. You can still see through the white color and see the substrate, even though one of these jars is 1/2 colonized. Does the brightness differ from germination to germination or something? Just like some pot seeds grow better plants than others? I'm curious. Thanks, peace.  :smile: 

--------------------
"Someone please help me stop laughing!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehappygrins
addict

Loc: Shroomery
Re: now I am confused on mycilli brightness.. [Re: shroomerman]
    #952602 - 10/11/02 08:30 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Just out of curiosity, are you working with  PES Haw. ?..

--happygrins :grin:

OfflinePyrobull33
EnlightenedShroomer
Loc: Ohio
Re: now I am confused on mycilli brightness.. [Re: shroomerman]
    #952618 - 10/11/02 08:36 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I just started growing cubies too and I can see that some of my mycellium is not as bright as other areas. I think it just has to do with the thickness of the mycellium and maybe with the moisture content. I wouldn't worry too much unless you see other colors other than white! Hope this helps.

Offlineshroomerman
dopaminecatalyst

Re: now I am confused on mycilli brightness.. [Re: Pyrobull33]
    #952648 - 10/11/02 08:47 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

ya it did help , thank you I was just wondering if that was NormL... btw It's half pint brownrice / verm jars with b+ strain in it, if that's what you were asking about PES haw.. This is my first shroom grow. no idea what a PES haw is or whatever. :grin: 

--------------------

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Re: now I am confused on mycilli brightness.. [Re: happygrins]
    #953113 - 10/11/02 05:33 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I've seen it with the PES Haw.

We can see California coming, and we're scared.--- James Brady

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineLSAuser
Full figuredwomen rule!
Loc: Florida
Re: now I am confused on mycilli brightness.. [Re: Magash]
    #953399 - 10/11/02 08:06 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I have the same B+ and I notice the color varies from snow white like fluffy clouds to whispy like cirrus clouds to light gray like storm clouds. weird. Could it be dehydrated in some parts?

Offlineshroomerman
dopaminecatalyst

ok [Re: LSAuser]
    #953774 - 10/11/02 10:34 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Ok pes hawillian strain...excuse my noobness. :blush:...naw it's a b+ strain LOL. yeah it differs from jar to jar...and i have now confirmed that no matter the degree of brightness, it all smells like mushrooms :smile:, so all is well...i was just wondering why some micilli seems more frantic than others. and i wonder what ones will produce the most or most potent shrooms.. I'll post on my findings rest assured. THANKS  FELLOW TRIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: 

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract