Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offline5HTSynaptrip
Dopamine Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
Cold weather camping + Tripping? Advice Needed
    #9522533 - 12/31/08 07:49 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

So, I can't even see my neighbors house it's snowing so bad outside.  A couple weeks ago I tried LSD for the first time and I HATED being indoors.  The entire night all I craved was my fuckin mountain bike to ride around outside.  The cold night air and the silence was inviting to me.  I feel incredibly safe outside in the winter, probably from the silence.

I have a few tubs that are pinning now so I'll have plenty to eat in a week and before spring semester starts I'd like to dose rather high and have some fun.  The camping would take place in a ravine behind a friends house, so if shit starts sucking we can simply go inside.  The one thing I know for sure I'll need is a rope tied to the top area of the ravine because deeper snow makes climbing it very difficult otherwise.  A week before the LSD we had our first snow and I went back there solo to sit and think and sip on some mescaline.  My feet got soaked attempting to cross a semi frozen creek so I decided to light a fire.  There are plenty of vines from which I was able to shave off tinder and my fire was luckily successful and I sat barefoot in the snow with a fire warming me.

Yea, so where is my question... well the temperatures will be much colder this time so if any of you have cold weather camped and tripped, any pointers would be awesome.  Tent or natural evergreen type shelter?  Huge fire? Perhaps take a few trips to stash logs down there and cover them beforehand? 

The view of a winter wonderland through psilocin glazed eyes seems too tempting to pass up.  I imagine it will be very bright at night if there are no clouds.

--------------------

Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge. - My hero, who will be forever remembered, Carl Sagan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom