Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblekeyeghost
?

Less water = GOOD! How our character pasteurizes.
    #951971 - 10/11/02 04:46 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

A character in a story that I am reading pc'd 4 jars of birdseed which was rinsed simmered, dried completely, and then pc'd (too many steps it knows, but this is the characters first time). The character left 2 of the jars with an exact 1 part water to 2 part birdseed formula (JARS 1). Another jar had 2 parts birdseed to 1 part water minus 5 ml (JAR 2), and the other had the same except minus 10 ml of water (JAR3). The jars were then innoculated. One of JAR 1 was innoculated with 5ml of AC and the other B+ After the 5th day these show the slowest signs of growth. JAR 2 was innoculated with 5ml of AC and by the fifth day the jar appeared to be 40% colonized!! JAR 3 was innoculated with 5ml of B+ and is showing better growth than JAR 1, but not colonizing as quickly as JAR 2 (due to difference in strain imho). SO for our character the formula to use with seed is one part H20 -10ml to 2 parts seed.

ALSO Our character pasteurizes in this ... unheard of way. Go to your automobile. Find where the heater hose is. (If you have no knowledge of mechanics or aren't completely stupid or desperate you probably don't want to do this). Disconnect the heater hose and all of the antifreeze in your car should drain out. Rinse the LIVING HELL out of it with H20. When we say LIVING HELL we mean leave a hose on running through the cooling system for at least an hour. Reconnect your heating hose, fill coolant tank with water. Turn Car on, leave running for 15 minutes or so, come back with your bucket, garbage can, etc to catch the warm water in (You may have to put your car up on ramps like our character did). Disconnect heater hose, and for our characer out flowed 178 degree water. Just an idea if you are without a hot H20 heater.

--------------------
"time couldn't end me, even the great devil Satan who tried to befriend me, understand the equality, God in the bodily form, lettin my knowledge be born" RZA as Prince Rakeem

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: Less water = GOOD! How our character pasteurizes. [Re: keyeghost]
    #952017 - 10/11/02 05:06 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"SO for our character the formula to use with seed is one part H20 -10ml to 2 parts seed."

you should change the 10ml to a ratio like you used for seed and H20. it wouldn't be -10 ml water for any amount of water, right? if you used 10 gallons of water and 20 gallons of birdseed (1 part, 2 part), removing 10ml of water would not produce a significant change.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Offlinevatoloco
Puppet Hunter -DBK
Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST [Re: Bilge]
    #952253 - 10/11/02 06:24 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Invisiblekeyeghost
?

Re: Less water = GOOD! How our character pasteurizes. [Re: Bilge]
    #953887 - 10/11/02 11:16 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Obviously I am the only one who has ever made a stupid error in his writing. *I* after all am only a translator. I will have the character tell me to write properly the full ideas in his head rather than leaving out key elements. But thanks for the heads up, pal.

--------------------
"time couldn't end me, even the great devil Satan who tried to befriend me, understand the equality, God in the bodily form, lettin my knowledge be born" RZA as Prince Rakeem

Invisiblekeyeghost
?

Re: Less water = GOOD! How our character pasteurizes. [Re: vatoloco]
    #953889 - 10/11/02 11:18 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well the character would be scared if it were a la ford. Character just told me in a schizophrenic fit of craziness that he had tried it and it worked for him ... or the character has an impossibly sterile lab.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder