Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: mushroomhunter10]
    #9275095 - 11/19/08 09:27 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mushroomhunter10 said:
I think Splenda is a real sugar.

I had to wrap it up quick and wanted to add it to the shit list to be avoided.

It is not aspartame.

Splenda is the trade name for sucralose, which is a man made chemical compound,  not found in nature, using sugar as it's base. It was discovered by researchers looking to develop new pesticides, that work to destroy the insects nervous system. This stuff has a chemical compound closer to DDT then it does to sugar.

Like aspartame, it is super sweet, 600 times sweeter then sugar. Because of this, they have to add bulkening agents to dilute it.

Though sucralose is calorie free, the bulkening agents are not. Splenda actually has 4 calories per pack. For diabetics who may feel it safe to dump ten packs on their morning cereal, they could be creating insulin spikes. Like the FDA knows or cares. They only ran short term tests on just the sucralose , on no more then 39 people, without the bulkening agents, before it was approved and released.

Bottom line is that the actual long term studies are being done in super markets and households with users as the guinea pigs.

Research showed that the body on average retained about 15% of it. This chemical being a fat soluble compound can be stored in the bodies fat cells for decades.

For people like me that will be detoxing the aspartame from out of my body until I die, one hit of aspartame, sucralose, splenda, or high fructose corn syrup will bring the migraines and muscle tightening back.

For a diabetic, Splenda is not the answer either- but Stevia is a-okay.

The coca cola company, which has been loosing sales on it's diet sodas because people have stopped buying that poison, are working on developing a new diet soda made with Stevia. They are trying to figure out a way to remove the bitter taste from it and then it will be a go. I hope they get it right.

The thing is that the effects of these artificial sweetners take a long time to show up if you are over using it. I was drinking on average 12 cans of diet Dr. Pepper a day, for over 2 decades until side effects started showwing up. I became very addicted to aspertame.

There is one upside to Splenda over Aspertame and that is that it's molecules are to large to pass through the blood brain barrier. Aspertame does.

Hope that clears things up and or gives you some new leads.

Of course I must encourage you to do your own research

:japsmile:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #9275734 - 11/19/08 10:54 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah nice. I was reading tonight too. It seems that everything but nature's way is fucked. Especially when man makes the additive.

Thanks.

--------------------
Imagine if you needed it and it wasn't there... GIVE BLOOD
Get a free (PAINLESS) bone marrow testing kit and help save lives HERE.
Jesus if you're reading this, please come back already. We need you now more than ever!
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: mushroomhunter10]
    #9279218 - 11/20/08 02:55 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

heres a cool story, a passenger plane that nearly missed hitting a UFO

http://www.northantset.co.uk/weird/Passenger-jet-in-near-miss.4607339.jp

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9279628 - 11/20/08 04:00 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

"But having ruled out the object being a missile, weather balloon or space rocket, the MoD closed the inquiry and left the matter unsolved."

I think they mean. "After the elitists called us and told us to STFU we stopped the investigation."

:rofl2:

--------------------
Jesus if you're reading this, please come back already. We need you now more than ever!
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Puget Sound
    #9281524 - 11/20/08 08:28 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

Looking for wild Panaeolus cinctulus and Panaeolus olivaceus prints.

InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

Loc: eH
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: BlimeyGrimey]
    #9285640 - 11/21/08 01:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Here's more recent main stream media coverage from CNN.  As usual, very shallow, but we gotta start somewhere I guess.

Invisiblecacharstar
Strange is good...
Male

Loc: The West Coast
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Scratcher]
    #9306973 - 11/24/08 08:37 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Seems to me that if the bible is true then a shape shifting serpent named Lucifer is in control of the world and the secret devil worshiping cults that have tormented the free world are all hosts for reptilian fallen angels that have infiltrated all aspects of daily life..... whew that was a mouth full.  Crazy to think that the founder of the Mormon religion claimed that his divine inspiration came from a green salamander.. or how about Alister....  The suppressed knowledge of ancient times used to control the masses...dare i say Moloch.. Dam Russian river occult hot spots..  If we only knew for certain.  All speculation......But If the serpent of old is a reptile then who knows... The power is in the believing.... What you think is what you get.  So be carefull what you wish for......Cause you will get it.....

--------------------
:irishtoast:

Invisiblecacharstar
Strange is good...
Male

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: cacharstar]
    #9307013 - 11/24/08 08:43 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

one more thing....the s hiss realy gets to me.... if you check out speach problems in people it is hard for some to say certian words...
so i theory a slit tounge would hiss.. Do the reptiles have a hard time with certan words?    Just a thought...  We are slaves in silence..

--------------------

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: cacharstar]
    #9307386 - 11/24/08 09:23 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

This could be more truth about aliens on Earth.
I posted it in the other alien thread, but you guys might be selective about reading threads by looking at their topic like I am.

Phil Schneider supposedly killed some aliens. Here's his story told by him before he "died".

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Offlineivander
Paragon of Animal
Male

#9309638 - 11/25/08 09:31 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i don't want to bring up politics in to this forum... but seeing the name of this thread, about us governments involvement with CIA funding black budgets by drugs... just reminded me about first two countries that declared kosovo independence... us and afghanistan... and i guess, no explanation is needed...no?

--------------------
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Nietzsche

I've never faked a sarcasm in my life. True story.

Invisiblecacharstar
Strange is good...
Male

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: ivander]
    #9322563 - 11/27/08 03:04 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

This guy Phil is worth listening to... He has other videos..  It makes sense to take it with a grain of salt. But if even one statement made by this man is truth, then there is great trouble....  We know there are bases and camps all over the country...  The first video I watched of Phil speaking was recorded in the mid 90's... Scary....  Return to feudal law.. Central bank and the worship of owls and dragons....

--------------------

Invisiblecacharstar
Strange is good...
Male

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #9322573 - 11/27/08 03:08 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Just eat raw honey..............

Nature made.....by alien insects..
[/center]

--------------------

OfflineAnarchyXx420xX
nomnomnom
Male User Gallery

#9392826 - 12/08/08 03:06 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

wow is what I think about this.

--------------------
:apple: I love ratings :apple:

Offlinenimnimnim
Loc: sweden
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: AnarchyXx420xX]
    #9501404 - 12/27/08 09:25 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

about aspartame don't miss this one.
&ei=KVVWSaeBB4rojgLIoOyTDA&q=aspartame+sweet+misery

has anyone looked into the history of steven greer and his collegues getting "cancered"?
steven supposedly fought his cancer (and iirc he's credited that process to ET luvluvbeamz assistance of sorts (radio talks)).
btw, anyone here convinced he's a fake and can elaborate? I know I've heard it before from UFO enthusiasts.
check this out if you prefer judging people by their conduct.
&ei=rlFWSa_qB4uGjQK-6Zy5CQ&q=untold+steven+greer
(oh and third time I post this and this but it's related and it's worth a watch (first one less unbelievable).. and then there's dan burish...)

hope mike ruppert gets to keep going too.

(love his german accent imitation in this xD)
(imagine him as head of DEA if Ron had won x/ (and cats grew wings))

the crazy thing is how both these guys say that apparently they're still allowed to keep at it because the bigshots don't see them as a real threat...

--------------------
:pes:

OfflineDrakion
Wo kommst du?
Male

#9502725 - 12/27/08 02:40 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mushroomhunter10 said:
I think Splenda is a real sugar.

Splenda is an American conspiracy. What Splenda is, is an additive that reduces your ability to resist brain controlling devices, such as mind warping devices disguised as cell phone relays.

The Government labeled the program S.S.B.O. Standing for Splena's Sweet Brain Ownage.

We must get the word out, and put a stop to this and other government schemes, like the pickled beat conspiracy of '68.

--------------------
Choosing a religion is like playing the lotto, you can't get saved if you don't play! ~ Bill Maher

The efficiency of the truly national leader consists primarily in preventing the division of the attention of a people, and always in concentrating it on a single enemy. ~Adolf Hitler

10 years in an American prison right here folks, be careful!

OfflineClordio
Existing is Half the Battle

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Drakion]
    #9503142 - 12/27/08 04:06 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

It feels good to read these posts because they make me feel sane.

I hate the word conspiracy. All it does is cause people to automatically disregard the topic of discussion. The truth is literally everywhere, and it amazes me the amount of people unwilling to do some research.

Gotta love that apathy spreading fluoride.

--------------------
:peace:

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Clordio]
    #9503165 - 12/27/08 04:13 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

It amazes me when people claim conspiracies don't exist.  They have obviously never studied any history.  The government has even admitted officially that they lie to the public to cover up their projects.  The CIA claimed they used UFOs as a cover story for black ops which is admission of counter-intelligence/disinformation.  Yet people tell me all the time theirs no conspiracies, yeah right :smirk:

OfflineClordio
Existing is Half the Battle

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Ego Death]
    #9503276 - 12/27/08 04:38 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

The only concrete thing I can really throw at people is Operation Northwoods. I think that should be proof enough but hardly anyone wants to take it upon themselves to check in to these things.

But Miley Cyrus is having a bad break up, and we all know how those Jonas Brothers are a good clean image for our children.

Thanks controlled media! :smile:

--------------------
:peace:

OfflineCirclesongs
Stepinsidelove
 User Gallery

Loc: earth
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Clordio]
    #9518530 - 12/30/08 02:31 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I love this website. I don't post much because there is so much information I can just read and search for what I'm interested in. The Shrommery blows away any other site, including CNN, BBC, etc... WHat else do you need. Sports, Music, Health, News, Cooking and of course psychedlics.

Peace and have a wonderful New Year!

Offlinedeyon01
Stranger
Female User Gallery

#9547899 - 01/04/09 10:47 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Phil Schneider is super interesting.  His 'suicide' was, I don't remember exactly but something ridiculous, I think he supposedly strangled himself with a piano wire and shot himself in the head twice.  sure.  Another interesting story is Dr. Jonathan Reed.  He hasn't died yet, but they've tried.  Phil Schnieder stated in his last speech he would never commit suicide and he had almost been murdered 11 times that year.

--------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale