Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMr_Insidious
Stranger
 User Gallery

Got my salvia extract, got my pipe.. a little bit nervous.
    #9487432 - 12/24/08 04:03 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Hey guys.

My salvia 10x extract has arrived, along with my pipes and bong.

Im wanting to try this very soon, hopefully this coming weekend, Ill have 3 days off.

Im going to try it with a mate, and Im going to try and get as high as I can.

Im a bit nervous about it, as this will be my first possible psychedelic experience.

Please, if you guys could give me some sensible recommendations, that would be awesome. Is music enhanced on salvia? Or will I be too dissociated to even notice?

Cheers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Got my salvia extract, got my pipe.. a little bit nervous. [Re: Mr_Insidious]
    #9487440 - 12/24/08 04:07 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

If you put on some music that calms you down, it will help. You sound pretty nervous, so pick something nice and soothing.

The music itself will likely have only a slight influence on the trip itself; but if it soothes you while you are hitting the pipe, it will make a big difference.

Personally, I think you should hit it now. It lasts like an hour at most before you're 100% sober again. :laugh:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (12/24/08 04:07 AM)

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: IL/MO/FL/TX/HI/OR
Re: Got my salvia extract, got my pipe.. a little bit nervous. [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #9487454 - 12/24/08 04:12 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

10x is for girls in kindergarten

have funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

OfflineMr_Insidious
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Got my salvia extract, got my pipe.. a little bit nervous. [Re: just me]
    #9487498 - 12/24/08 04:31 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Well, I believe it's sensible to start with a low strength.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

Tchan909 - Thanks mate, I've got an inspiring song in mind that calms me. Has done on many bad days :smile:

Cheers.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Got my salvia extract, got my pipe.. a little bit nervous. [Re: Mr_Insidious]
    #9487524 - 12/24/08 04:41 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

10X is by no means "weak." In fact, I've broken through several times on 10X. It's very strong as long as you're willing to hold your hits in as long as you can, and take a few.

Good luck, Mr. Insidious. Salvia's quite a trip, I hope you enjoy yourself. :laugh:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

InvisibleKukaracha
Cat wannabe
Male User Gallery

#9487544 - 12/24/08 04:48 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

10x isn't low.
It's just that people smoke it in a wrong way, taking shitty 60x from their headshops even if they don't even know if it's Salvia or not.

So, be sure of your smoking technique. Take a big, deep hit, fairly quick, and hold it for 20-30 seconds. Take a second hit immediatly if you need. It has to be done pretty quick. If you need to breathe before taking another hit, do it as quick as possible.
Also, don't consider it as a high. The plant has been used for hundreds of years, it deserves a little respect. Plus, it will make the trip easier, I guess.

About music, calm one if you are using it for the first time. Some people would recommend no music at all, just in case. But soft music is likely to calm you down.

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: IL/MO/FL/TX/HI/OR
Re: Got my salvia extract, got my pipe.. a little bit nervous. [Re: Kukaracha]
    #9487612 - 12/24/08 05:16 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i was just talkin shit.

u can get off VERY well from straight leaf.

just enjoy yourself insidious. make sure you can set ur cherried pipe down somewhere safe b4 you dissapear

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

OfflineMr_Insidious
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Got my salvia extract, got my pipe.. a little bit nervous. [Re: just me]
    #9500872 - 12/27/08 03:17 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks guys.

Reading a bit more into it... I'm getting increasingly more nervous.

I have the fear of seeing indistinguishable hallucinations of beings talking to me and reliving nightmares.

I'll have a sober sitter, but I don't want to mentally fuck myself up.

However, I've already bought it, I can't get any pot due to fucking bastards of connections who muck me around (not comparing sally with pot AT ALL) and I kinda want the experience.

OfflineN2loma
Foaming Pipe Snake
Male User Gallery

#9501155 - 12/27/08 07:14 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

If you're really nervous, you may want to use the quid method with normal leaves first to become a little acquainted with the substance.

--------------------
"So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean/
If I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be" -Divide by Disturbed

Good Guitars Don't Cry

Invisiblelexmark
Stranger

#9501203 - 12/27/08 07:53 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Mr_Insidious said:
Thanks guys.

I have the fear of seeing indistinguishable hallucinations of beings talking to me and reliving nightmares.

However, I've already bought it, I can't get any pot due to fucking bastards of connections who muck me around (not comparing sally with pot AT ALL) and I kinda want the experience.

just take a toke and find out... i never had any good trips while on salvia but they only lasted me for what i thought was 30-60 seconds, i hate that shit with a passion but i hope you enjoy it

--------------------

Offlinejvm
I knew the pieces fit!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio Flag
Re: Got my salvia extract, got my pipe.. a little bit nervous. [Re: lexmark]
    #9501265 - 12/27/08 08:17 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I have felt the same way since my last breakthrough back in september. I have felt nervous even though i left knowing i was welcome back. I had the most amazing experience. I was left at the brief few minutes left of the trip to control the dream world around me and manipulate everything. For some reason i don't know whats holding me back. :shrug:

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
    #9501349 - 12/27/08 09:00 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Mr_Insidious said:
Thanks guys.

hey man listen. It'll be cool. I recommend listening to music w/o words. I've listened to the music and I hear the music telling me things, and voices will enter my head repeating things. I was listening to disco biscuits - reactor. and there's a part where they say something with a window. I heard "jump out the window" - turned to my friend and said "I need to jump out the window" cuz voices in my head kept repeating "out the window.... out the window"

so yeah, music w/o lyrics is what i would recommend.

be comfortable. Chill with your buddies for awhile, relax, and just take 1 rip from the bowl. Make sure it's good sized and hold that for a good 30 seconds before exhaling. Usually for me, as I exhale I feel the salvia start to wash over me. And it literally feels like something is washing over me. Warning though, when you take the hit, your body will want to cough because it's harsh, and you aren't expecting it to be THAT harsh. So prepare for harshness, and if you cough, take another toke, at least now you know what it feels like tastes like when you take that hit.

it only lasts a few minutes so even if you don't enjoy it, it's over before you know it. Hey man, it's cool to be nervous, I'm always a bit nervous before i smoke salvia. But that's what's so great about it. There's something new every time you smoke it. It's a great tool. If youre looking for a powerful experience, close your eyes. But if you just want to see what it's like, you can keep em open the first time. But the REAL salvia land is behind closed eyelids.

hey man, it's cool. Take a hit or 2 of some MJ a little while before if youre feeling nervous.

Offlinealteredx
road man for the lords of karma

Re: Got my salvia extract, got my pipe.. a little bit nervous. [Re: Platinum]
    #9501655 - 12/27/08 10:53 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

If you are with a real friend that actually cares about you then everything will be cool, but if your friend is the kind of asshole who thinks it is funny to fuck with people then I would wait for a better time to try salvia.  If you do not feel ready then don't try it yet.  Salvia can be very heavy for a first experience.  I personally would not want salvia to be my first psychedelic experience.

OfflineMr_Insidious
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Got my salvia extract, got my pipe.. a little bit nervous. [Re: alteredx]
    #9504247 - 12/27/08 08:50 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks again guys.

Yeah, the guy who'll be my sitter is my best buddy, who I've known since primary school. Could trust him with my life.

I think I'll be OK. I'll try it in daylight for this first trip.

I have some instrumental music I might use.

Also just wondering - would salvia react badly if I took a party pill (a euphoric one) to boost my mood?

Cheers.

Offlinetherapture
Tune Up Your Chips and Circuits
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere on the southern...
    #9504887 - 12/27/08 11:52 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Mr_Insidious said:

I have some instrumental music I might use.

Also just wondering - would salvia react badly if I took a party pill (a euphoric one) to boost my mood?

Cheers.

You won't have to worry about getting caught in a trip thinking about why you are there. If you smoke the salvia correctly and get a deep level 4-5, you will not even know that the trip you enter (very fast entrance) is a trip at all. You won't even know you smoked anything and the trip can seem so REAL.

For your first time, don't mix with other drugs, learn the full effect of the salvia first. I have smoked it with real mdma before, and it is quite a rip from reality, the salvia tends to overpower the x for a bit and really, there is no need to mix it. I have also smoked it on the tail end of a mushroom trip and it was quite dreamy and fuzzy.

Night is best I think, soft lighting, a comfortable couch, bed, or recliner, and let it rip. Set the bong down after your 2 rips so you won't drop it, and lay back, relax, and let it take you.

Welcome to salvia land, I really think this plant has some worthwhile results when you are properly prepared for it, if there is such a thing.

--------------------
There is nothing but the truth...we are born and we die. Tune up your chips and circuits, you're going to live longer! -Electric Universe "Tune Up"

Invisiblebryguy27007
Cosmonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Got my salvia extract, got my pipe.. a little bit nervous. [Re: therapture]
    #9504993 - 12/28/08 12:19 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

You have nothing to be worried about.

Relax and breath in it's smoke.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom