Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Loc: The Pharm
Psychedelic Warrior Lessons
    #9483560 - 12/23/08 02:13 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

What have you all learned and accomplished from your psychedelic battles? I had a bad trip a few days ago so decided to go back to the psychedelic mindspace a couple more times to face whatever it was that was menacing me and once again I found I have the ability to direct trips. I found myself in a harsh trip again and decided to concentrate on where I wanted to go instead and peacefully thought about it for about 20 minutes and then like that I was in paradise.

What I've learned is that the mind does not change instantly its like some kind of conveyor belt. The thoughts we put on the conveyor belt now will determine how our mind operates in the near future. I think the reason many people including myself feel like we're at the mercy of bad trips is because we have the false notion that if we can't pull ourselves out of it instantly at that very moment then its out of our control and we're stuck with it. This is not the case though. Its a matter of time and persistent positive thinking.

I discovered this trick years ago but I somehow forgot I had this ability. This applies to mild and moderate trips though if the trip gets heavy enough the only thing to do is sit back and enjoy the crazy ride because theres no directing heavy trips. Besides its only in the midst of these intense chaotic trips that we stumble upon the big revelations we would have never spotted with logical thought processes.

Nobody teaches us this kinda shit we learn it by ourselves but it would be pretty cool if there were psychonaut schools where they teach you tools and skills to use for exploring psychedelic mind spaces.

--------------------
Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

Edited by jonnyjonjonjon (12/23/08 02:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: Psychedelic Warrior Lessons [Re: jonnyjonjonjon]
    #9483625 - 12/23/08 02:31 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I've just learned to let go and enjoy the experiance for what it is. You take the drugs because you want to feel differant, theres no point in freaking out when they do their job.

I mean, I have had some difficult experiances no doubt... but most of the time the fear was irrational. Its all in your mind, and once you fully understand that things get a bit easier to control.

OfflineOphanim
The Molecule'sSpirit
Male

#9483641 - 12/23/08 02:34 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

My really bad trips prevent me from thinking positive thoughts because they're accompanied by an overwhelming confusion. Once I've reached a state where no thought can reach completion, I am involuntairly surrendered to whatever may happen. Of course this surrender is always a good thing in a psychedelic experience, but sometimes the experience remains unpleasant of its own accord.

I think what you found was probably just a solution that works for you personally. Sometimes, a bad trip is paranoia, fear, and other great discomfort. Other times, complete insanity. I haven't figured out any way to climb out of the latter save patience.

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Loc: The Pharm
Re: Psychedelic Warrior Lessons [Re: Subconscious]
    #9483656 - 12/23/08 02:39 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah thats one of the fundamental tricks Ive learned to. Go with the flow. What Ive discovered though is that we have the ability to subtly direct the flow. It requires very little effort though its not a matter of struggling with the flow. Its a matter of thinking about the kinda place you want to drift. This is probably the most valuable trick I've learned my whole life when it comes to exploring psychedelic mindspace.

Quote:

Ophanim said:
My really bad trips prevent me from thinking positive thoughts because they're accompanied by an overwhelming confusion. Once I've reached a state where no thought can reach completion, I am involuntairly surrendered to whatever may happen. Of course this surrender is always a good thing in a psychedelic experience, but sometimes the experience remains unpleasant of its own accord.

I think what you found was probably just a solution that works for you personally. Sometimes, a bad trip is paranoia, fear, and other great discomfort. Other times, complete insanity. I haven't figured out any way to climb out of the latter save patience.

I know exactly what you mean. Bad trips also come with a heavy load of pessimism which makes it real hard to dwell on positive thoughts. Thats why I said this doesn't work in intense trips.

The bad trips that get me are the great discomfort ones because simply not caring doesn't get you out of them. Haha sounds like you've explored a lot of psychedelic mindsets. I only get those pure insanity trips your talking about with high doses. I dont class them as bad trips because they're more like rollercoasters its all ups and downs.  Like you said I can't think complete thoughts so theres no way I can direct a trip like that.

I know some people that say they never have bad trips. I've seen them on low-moderate doses and they always seem to be really happy theres no ups and downs. I wonder what their secret is. A beneficial set? My set offers me little or no immunity from bad trips and I suppose that can be considered a blessing but times get rough. The most harsh times of my life have been on psychedelics. Then again the best times of my life have been on them too I suppose thats just the beauty of it. They broaden the spectrum and allow things to get extreme.

--------------------
Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

Edited by jonnyjonjonjon (12/23/08 03:05 PM)

OfflineDreamSignals
Morphogenetic Truth

Loc: the void
    #9484540 - 12/23/08 05:31 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I need to learn to sort of relax and feel more flows. I have a lot of psychic clutter sometimes and my constant want to find more peaceful states of mind turns into an abrassive race against friction, I need more nature in me, is all.

--------------------

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. (93)
Love is the law, love under will. (93 93/93)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom