Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAbuse
end of the line

Most memorable shroom experience?
    #9482346 - 12/23/08 09:40 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Mine was seeing a bunch of strangers who werem't actually there in my room!

What one stands out for you lot?

:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRFM
shroomer

Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: Abuse]
    #9482349 - 12/23/08 09:43 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Batshit tripping thinking I was dead and was now a new fetus in a womb waiting to be born

InvisibleAbuse
end of the line

Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: RFM]
    #9482358 - 12/23/08 09:46 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

woah. :eek:

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #9482366 - 12/23/08 09:50 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

goa gil at Hog Ridge Hollow in the Ozark mountains. was seeing wisps and shadows and figures that showed up on camera! the most euphoric i have ever felt from anything. complete childlike bliss. ecstacy couldn't hold a candle.
i danced for 6 hours straight which is unusual for mushrooms, i usually feel very rooted and want to sit still. i have a new favorite strain - eq!

--------------------

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #9482377 - 12/23/08 09:53 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

In the woods on halloween, seeing spirits trying to come out of this one rock wall to a dam. Also saw a light coming out of me, telling me what direction to go... Kinda like donny darko seeing those lights coming out of people.

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: danlennon3]
    #9482392 - 12/23/08 10:03 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I've had this reoccurring thing happen to me a few times, both with LSD and Mushrooms. It's like a very forced type of enlightenment feeling. Mentally I am very calm when all of this is happening, but physically I'm in complete disarray. It's kinda like deja vu, like everything that is going on I've experienced before. I don't have ego death by any means, I can still remember everything, but I start to lose my identity with myself.

If you still ask me where I start and end I can say so, but only because I know what kind of response you're looking for.

Last time it happened I was peaking on some LSD and my friend was about to consume some mushrooms. I really didn't want him to because I was enjoying myself, but this happened. It's really hard to describe, but it's like at that moment everything is completely fine. Nothing needs to be changed, and so the thought of my friend eating some mushrooms I know is going to make reality different. I'll urge him not to, but he just says no, it'll be fine and he'll like it. From my experience it's like my friend is consuming some poison and what he doesn't realize is that all the poison is going to do is kill him and then he'll be reborn the same he is now. Why go through all that pain, all that trouble, to get where you already are.

I realized this greater than anything, but I knew no matter what I say I can't control it. So I just.. well, like I said mentally I'm ok. I'm very calm on the inside, but I'll pace back and forth like crazy. I had a backpack on and I kept gripping the straps very tightly so there was no slack and I just looked worried as fuck. It's like the world is coming to an end and I know it, but since it's happened before I'm not worried, this is exactly what's supposed to happen and how it works, so I just ride it out. Even though I look like I'm scared as fuck, urging my friend not to do it, pacing like a mofo, on the inside I'm quietly laughing at how the physical manifestation of myself is reacting to this situation. How it's so ironic that I'm at such peace while I look like the worst thing in the world is taking place to the outside observer.

I didn't proof read any of this, so I'm not even sure if it makes sense to anyone. It's lunchtime tho, so I'm going to get some grub. :smile:

Invisiblelexmark
Stranger

Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: krypto2000]
    #9482453 - 12/23/08 10:18 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

mt first trip on a gram of cubes about 6-7 years ago, i looked in the middle of the street and the cracks formed into my first hallucination

--------------------

OfflineAopocetx
Writer
Male

Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: lexmark]
    #9482479 - 12/23/08 10:24 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I closed my eyes and I was in some sort of medieval store holding coins in my hand. I was going to buy something but my friend woke me up (ass).

--------------------

---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

InvisibleAbuse
end of the line

Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: Aopocetx]
    #9482508 - 12/23/08 10:29 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

WOW some really interesting storys people, keep it up :thumbup: :bigblunt:

--------------------

OfflineAnonymousRabbit
Comrade
 User Gallery

. [Re: Abuse]
    #9482554 - 12/23/08 10:41 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:35 PM)

Offline_pe AC e
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #9689311 - 01/27/09 03:11 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

all of mine were memorable, but nothing like the first one.
tripped on the beach w/ my sister... most eye-opening and beautiful night of my life... stars were falling like glitter haha

and then the cops came and interrogated me.
and i cried.

but it was still fun.

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: _pe AC e]
    #9689327 - 01/27/09 03:13 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Most memorable? Taking 5 grams when I was drunk, smoking weed, and ending up in the bathroom for 3 hours having a panic attack.

--------------------

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: LSDreamer]
    #9689336 - 01/27/09 03:16 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I weighed out about 80 grams wet and about 2 grams dry and set out to ingest them all at a concert. I had Brazillian, B+ an Tazmanian strain Psilocybe Cubensis.

I got there and munched most of them in my car with a chocolate peanutbutter bar. My sense of time was so screwed I wont even attempt to say what happened when, but only try my best to put it all in chronological order. I kept munching and gave the last two mushrooms in the bag to a friend, who tripped off those alone. These were VERY HIGHLY POTENT. It only took 8 to send me into another dimension. I got to the concert, started getting the jitters, dancing a little, bought a beer, sat in a corner and started wigging out. When the band played I had visuals of cartoon dancing pigs in chefs hats and aprons (among other things). The typical mandalas were there too. After that band got off before the next got on I needed to go outside because I was pouring sweat. On the way out I ran into a friend who wanted me to walk her to her car. I did so. I saw a strange green orb floating right over my head as if to control me. Things took a turn for the weird. I was having problems with my lungs and my joints and shakeing but I found out if I moved the right way it all worked out, and had this realization that anyone who died, got sick or injured was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I did not have my glasses and am pretty close to being legally blind so once I got her to her car I made the long confusing walk back. I started following random people. When I got outside the venu I got a really bad paranoid vibe so I decided I would go back to where I usually hung out to find my hippie family.

On the way back to my usual hangout I nearly got hit by a car I stuck my arms in the air as if to say "wtf?" I had a crosswalk and they were turning towards me. I was afraid to cross streets for the next 15 minutes or more. I saw a friend who gave me a bear hug then said "Im in a hurry" and ran acrross the street. I was confused, so I walked back to the spot I usually hung out at. I saw some people but no one I knew all that well.
PEAK-
I wandered back to my truck as I was feeling entirely too strange to be in public. I lay down on the bench seat and started really tripping out hard. I saw all sorts of UFOS flying overhead. I thought I was mastering time travel and it was my time machine. I thought the other people were also slaves to space and time crawling into their time machine armor cars. I spun this thing in my hand faster than humanly possible. I had these visions of people performing magick and miracles. I felt as if I could float if I wanted it hard enough. I kept getting out of the car and back in. When I hopped out I tapped and beatboxed on things makeing awesome sounds. I saw the crazyest images in my mind.
Every time I hopped in and hopped out my energy would dwindle a little more. I figured out the secret to life (again) that we were all still in the primordial ooze, our brains were food for larvae and so fourth. Old revelations from the acid trip where I realized that the whole universe was just viscous goo came back. We were chemicals in god's test tubes and petri dishes and I was god. I created the universe out of memories from my past lives. I lived thousands of lives. I was reborn tomorrow and died again yesterday. I had mastered time travel and I had permanently screwed up the space time continuum so that nobody would ever percieve anything the same way again! We were on the brink of the apocalypse. I kept praying for one more moment in the splendour of god before they took me away. Before one of the following happened: A) The aliens abducted me B) the people found out I was jesus and crucified me C) The men in white coats took me to the loony bin D) THe police found me E)someone beat me up or shot me . I kept praying for that one more moment to feel the beauty of phsyical existance. I could taste every taste I ever tasted and smell every smell Ive ever smelled. From a coffee table in a cigarette smokers couch to febreezed laundy. In addition to wanting that one more moment I felt as if I time travelled till I got old. My hands looked all wrinkly. I kept saying "just let an old man write his book" and wished to write a book but had no utensil....wait I was writing the book, because I was god, I could write the play for the others to act out. I said I would never hurt anyone again, I said I would never do drugs again.
After my energy dwindled even further I was just thankful for the energy and lifeforce I still had as ever depleted it had gotten.

About halfway through the energy dwindling I thought it was the worst fealing in the world. I opened my windows and listened to Krishna Das and Radiohead because I wanted some "exit music" I felt as if I was leaving the physical realm for good, either I died or the whole world died. The aliens harvested our brains for food. I was a spirit, a ghost, no one could see me, right now I was in limbo, hadnt gotten to the next world yet. The aliens had backed up our minds into huge supercomputers right outside of our solar system, I was beyond the physical realm and into the spiritual realm. I asked myself all these paradoxical questions with riddles for answers that I now cant remember. They were go go in my book. I found it hilarious that my "game over" screen was there. In a truck in a parking lot listening to Radiohead's Kid A. It was not how I imagined it would end "I got what I wanted it just wasnt what I expected" was the mantra I repeated over and over. I did the whole bardo thodol thing. I was in buddhahood. I was a boddhisatva. I was an ascended master for a moment.

After all my energy died I saw my past present future past lives and future lives all instantaneously and at once. I saw my physical body get covered in layers and layers of dirt and I was content with it. I could feel it cover me. I felt as if I got squished to the side of the test tube or microscope slide that the creators had us in and so I was feeling pain and strange thoughts. I had pulled a "terrance mckenna" and gave myself a brain tumour from tripping too much I thought. I wondered if I had died when I got hit by that car, or if I had died in my truck, or the aliens harvested our brains and backed us up on a different computer, regardless our world was over. When I urinated it started raining and I felt as if I was pissing on myself, I mean it poured rain. I licked the rain off of cars and ate leaves off of trees. My world was over, the one I had created, and I had ended it as well. I did some intense yoga in hopes of bringing some beautiful sensation back but nothing worked. I felt small all over and I felt very tingly in my extremeties. I was a ghost. I was timothy leary on the outside looking in. Someone mustve dosed me with a ton of cid while I was already tripping I thought. I said my goodbyes telepathically, because I was everyone I could communicate with anyone I wanted. I felt content in the fact that I had been everyone everywhere. There would be no more wakeing up, no more going to sleep, no more happy goodbyes, no more rain, no more death, no more pain, there was finally peace in the middle east, peace everywhere, because everyone had died, the apocalypse came and went. The horseman just rode by. I was about to get on a golden chariot and ride across the sky.

I saw NO POSSIBLE WAY ANYTHING COULD RETURN TO NORMAL. I saw the gameover screen, and I had LOST. I failed at life. I thought I might have a child Ive never even met. I thought to myself, well if no one else loved me atleast I loved me, atleast god loved me, I looked into the back of a CD and saw my face in the reflection the face of god giving me the warmest smile anyone had ever given me. After I became a ghost and the aliens harvested our brains for food I really felt dead, I was convinced I had gone on to the afterlife. During the limbo phase  I was afraid that I would see people ripping off eachothes skin and rapeing eachother like the gates of hell, so I was afraid to go to the water. I thought the water would be full of cannibals. After the limbo phase I walked back to town. I hoped to see all my old dead friends so they could help me with the rules of this new world. I mourned all the things I never got to accomplish in my life, then realized, I did everything, in the form of someone else, there was nothing left to do, I experienced all there was to experience in somebody else's body. For the next hour when I talked to people I was convinced I had made them all up. I was convinced, I had died, and basically my belief is your brain makes up one massive dream to be your final resting place and my "dream" was pasted together memories of their. This happened a few days ago, and Im still not fully convinced Im in the same dimension I was born in. However negative it may sound though I had gotten a new realization, that I could do anything and heal myself, that I could have any mystic power, so long as I knew it in my heart to be true, I could be the puppetmaster of the masses or a simple shaman paying his dues.

Later on in the night I ran into my friends and tried drinking a 40 to help me come down. There was no really coming down from that one though, atleast not until the next day when I was a vegetable. I had a hard time sleeping too. To my surprise, things eventually returned to normal, I just didnt think there was ever any possible way.

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
    #9689342 - 01/27/09 03:17 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Tripping with My Best friend and I
we figured out how the trees in
our favorite spot in the woods were
Mexican and Jewish/Native American.

The Jewish Native-American told us his name
which ws Flying Hawk Weinstein.

Here is my bestfriend, Jerry.
He is craziness, too.

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9689384 - 01/27/09 03:24 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

My most memorable experiences from Shrooms are bad ones.

OfflineKanos
Enabler
Male

Loc: MN, USA
Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: 04281969]
    #9689524 - 01/27/09 03:43 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

My experience was not so much what i saw, but who i was with.  Me and my friend from childhood tripped off a eighth of cubies.  Just an amazing night in general, and out of all the times ive tripped this was the most memorable.

--------------------

OfflineDroneLore
what is knowing?

Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: Kanos]
    #9689582 - 01/27/09 03:52 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

The first time I dosed. It was 3.5 grams. The kid who supplied the kid I bought them from said there ~3x stronger than normal shrooms. I wouldn't normally take such a statement at face value, but I don't think this kid was BSing me. He didn't have any more, so he wasn't trying to get me to buy more. And it was like 2 months after my trip. And based on my subsequent experiences, I think those shrooms may have indeed been particularly potent. I was rolling around on my bed muttering nonsense, trying to put my fist in my mouth. The degree of joy I experienced that night is something I have yet to replicate.

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: DroneLore]
    #9690987 - 01/27/09 08:08 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Most memorable shroom trip has to be my first time. I don't know the dose but if I had to guess it might have been 1.75. It was my first time and I was playing with fireworks in my friends back yard. I remember I could close my eyes for like five second and I would see patterns forming.

Also I remember maybe my 2nd or 3rd time taking shrooms I fell asleep on my bed about ten minutes after dosing. I had just fallen asleep and I started to dream this image of an elephant walking. But the image became so realistic I realized I was dreaming and tripping and I woke up.

My best acid memory was on the Appalachian trail in TN. My friends and I must have hiked 15 miles on acid. We set up camp on the Watauga Dam. It was probably the best trip I have ever had. Four hits of yellow gels from Orlando FL. Here is a video of the location. I did not take this video BTW but I was standing right where the camra man is when I was tripping.

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

OfflineBuckeye Oysters
From Zero to Hero
 User Gallery

Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: clemens]
    #9691240 - 01/27/09 08:46 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I stared into my wood kitchen cabinets and the wood grain morphed into a wood carving then into a full color scene.  It was like I was looking through a window to outside.  It was bright and colorful with J.R.R. Tolkien like tree's and setting (looked a bit like the shire).  There was wildlife and butterflies of all bright colors.  At the center of the scene was a finely finely detailed wrought iron chess table with beautiful iron pieces.  To the left was a wizard in the classic wizard getup with a long blue pointy hat and robe with golden moons and stars.  He had a long white beard and glasses.  To the right was a dark green dragon of a little larger size that wore spectacles.  Both opponents were in a thinking kind of pose, pondering their next move.  I watched for about 10 seconds until I looked away and the scene vanished.

--------------------
Evolution is Lamarckism in disguise.  Adaptation never creates a new species or trait, but rather the new species/trait always existed within the parent DNA until circumstances allowed it to be activated.  For instance, every wolf has the DNA for poodles, but that DNA would never be revealed without man selectively breeding for it.

Invisiblefushock
 User Gallery
Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: Buckeye Oysters]
    #9691460 - 01/27/09 09:12 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

It was like I was looking through a window to outside.  It was bright and colorful with J.R.R. Tolkien like tree's and setting (looked a bit like the shire).  There was wildlife and butterflies of all bright colors.

Same kind of thing happened to me on a really high dose! Only I was standing in the shower looking at bathroom tiles. And it was like looking through a hole in the wall into some psychedelic cave with all kinds of colorful crawling and growing things.

OfflineBuckeye Oysters
From Zero to Hero
 User Gallery

Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: fushock]
    #9691591 - 01/27/09 09:30 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

shrooms are fucking awesome!

--------------------
Evolution is Lamarckism in disguise.  Adaptation never creates a new species or trait, but rather the new species/trait always existed within the parent DNA until circumstances allowed it to be activated.  For instance, every wolf has the DNA for poodles, but that DNA would never be revealed without man selectively breeding for it.

Invisiblejellyfish

Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: Buckeye Oysters]
    #9691802 - 01/27/09 10:03 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

My most memorable experience was my second time. A friend and I ate a an 8th each and sat on our trip sitters basement floor. His carpet became like liquid and the whole room flowed like water. I felt like I was everything. It was pure bliss I felt like I was part of everything in the room and I could feel what my friend was thinking and what he was going to say before he said it. He had the same feeling. Rarely in my experience has a good synchronization of trips happened, like it did that night. I felt so good about life after wards, about everything. Everything was at it should be.

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: fushock]
    #9691851 - 01/27/09 10:12 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I'll never forget the night I took 3.5 grams with the lemon tek when I was drunk and smoking weed right after I took the lemon concoction.

Me and my friend ended up having a hell of a bad trip. We didn't know what was going on, who we were, and he didn't know what he took.

I guess it was ego death, because fighting it caused my body to rise in temperature, and his body to shake uncontrollably at some points (for a short sort of "shiver" shake then he would just look up at me, scared as shit) and he was very scared. I tried to help him out by pretending like I was having a good time and he told me he saw this and he ended up thanking me for that.

Never will I drink before I start tripping.

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: Angel_Above]
    #9691964 - 01/27/09 10:32 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

My first one. Chilling on the beach, which ultimately led to a spectacular sunset.

--------------------

Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

Offlinedrummerdude49
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: stockton, CA
Re: Most memorable shroom experience? [Re: Legalize]
    #9692043 - 01/27/09 10:46 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

On my 1st shroom trip many amazing things happened. Defineteley my best trip on shrooms ive ever had. I was filled with amazement and bliss the entire time. I felt like a little kid seeing the world for the 1st time. Me and my friend watched Finding Nemo and the tv was the only light in the dark room so it made colors on the walls. Slowly I felt like I was inside of the movie and I would hear lines in the movie that werent there. It was incredibly fun and funny. The movie looked unreal, like 3d and stuff, and all of my visuals through this experience were also amazing. I think an eigth of cubes is a perfect 1st time dose to have the experience of a lifetime.:mushroom2:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom