Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBlackd0ve420
Peace Seeker
 User Gallery

Loc: ----------> Flag
Cubes vs. Copes
    #9479746 - 12/22/08 07:02 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Hows it going everyone. I have a question that I am hoping will be answered in preparation for the next upcoming shrooming season here which I was hoping people that have tripped on different species could help me with.

First off I live out in the country in Florida right by some pure rich cow pastures. I have hunted successfully and tripped many times, however, Ive only eaten cubes and gotten to level 3 on them. Ive noticed that there are mainly two different kinds of species that grow in my pastures, copes and cubes. I havent tried the copes yet because I wanted to make sure I identified them properly. Ive heard from various threads that different strands produce different trips, some are more visual and some are more feeling oriented (granted everyone trips differently and no two trips are the same).

After only being experienced in tripping off cubes I was wandering if anyone could tell me if there will be any general differences between these two species and what to expect from them.

--------------------
Just let it all go..
Laugh at the world and be free,
Then Just breathe, Just breathe...
*Blackdove*

Click for Catnip!
:peace: :nyan: :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecube talk
Stranger

Re: Cubes vs. Copes [Re: Blackd0ve420]
    #9480369 - 12/22/08 09:09 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

People will swear that psilocybin is psilocybin.. but having tripped off of both many many times.. I can say that a cope trip can be a lot more controllable at higher doses. It can also be highly euphoric.

Just seems nicer if you will on copes.

Cubes... man sometimes you just don't know what the hell you're getting into.

--------------------

InvisibleBlackd0ve420
Peace Seeker
 User Gallery

Loc: ----------> Flag
Re: Cubes vs. Copes [Re: cube talk]
    #9481244 - 12/22/08 11:58 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

tell me about it...i've had a couple nasty bad trips on cubes. Hopefully copes will be more kinder like you say

--------------------
Just let it all go..
Laugh at the world and be free,
Then Just breathe, Just breathe...
*Blackdove*

Click for Catnip!
:peace: :nyan: :peace:

InvisibleShockValue
Because, ShockValue.

Loc: Tipping at windmills.
Re: Cubes vs. Copes [Re: cube talk]
    #9481411 - 12/23/08 12:46 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cube talk said:
psilocybin is psilocybin..

--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

Re: Cubes vs. Copes [Re: ShockValue]
    #9481544 - 12/23/08 01:35 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

My cope trips have been easier because less shrooms = less chance of stomach discomfort. But in the end the drug making you trip on both mushrooms is exactly the same. Their is no different "mind" or "body" trip with one being more or less visual. It's all set and setting, and how you feel going into the trip.

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: Cubes vs. Copes [Re: wireless]
    #9482266 - 12/23/08 09:09 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I live in FL and I have picked both and I prefer cubes. Copes seem to get banged up easily and don't dry well. I also think cubes just look way cooler. As far as the trip goes I have never noticed anything different, no difference in stomach discomfort or visuals or in how long the trip last. If I am hunting and come across both I will just use both. Mixing them together has also not changed the trip for me. They even taste pretty much the same.

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds