Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleOptx
PronouncedAwp-Tiks
 User Gallery

Re: The Big Black Guy my GF went with to go get some vicodin (and smoke a blunt with) just showed up [Re: ReverseOsmosis]
    #9476586 - 12/22/08 04:13 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

jeez, what a fucking skank. i think i gave your girl a RIDE last week too.
nah, but seriously, she's a skank and probably fucked that dude for a few pills.

--------------------
please do not take everything i say here so personally. welcome to teh internets!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSundrop
 User Gallery

Loc: tennessee
Re: The Big Black Guy my GF went with to go get some vicodin (and smoke a blunt with) just showed up [Re: Optx]
    #9476587 - 12/22/08 04:15 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

personally don't see how you can forget about catching a ride with a RANDOM  african american GUY and going to get some vics from the rx..AND smoking a blunt with him..All in a short ride home.  Don't see how someone could forget this enough to mention to their boyfriend of 1 year unless she just didn't want him to know about it

Edited by Sundrop (12/22/08 04:16 AM)

InvisibleReverseOsmosis
Stranger

Re: The Big Black Guy my GF went with to go get some vicodin (and smoke a blunt with) just showed up [Re: Optx]
    #9476590 - 12/22/08 04:16 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

If she didn't have sexual intercourse she gave a handjob......................................................................................................................................................................................PFFFFFFFFT

She had more suction than a 747 engine.

InvisibleOptx
PronouncedAwp-Tiks
 User Gallery

#9476594 - 12/22/08 04:19 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

<pic removed>
the pills are just out of camera shot. busted!

--------------------
please do not take everything i say here so personally. welcome to teh internets!

Edited by Optx (12/22/08 04:21 AM)

InvisibleReverseOsmosis
Stranger

#9476598 - 12/22/08 04:21 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

not cool.

Edited by Shroomism (12/22/08 08:34 AM)

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: The Big Black Guy my GF went with to go get some vicodin (and smoke a blunt with) just showed up [Re: ReverseOsmosis]
    #9476603 - 12/22/08 04:22 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

You shouldn't talk about someones girlfriend like this.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: The Big Black Guy my GF went with to go get some vicodin (and smoke a blunt with) just showed up [Re: ZippoZ]
    #9476749 - 12/22/08 05:54 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Shitty Story Zip.

She seemed like a nice girl when I met her.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandy SR2 Flag
Re: The Big Black Guy my GF went with to go get some vicodin (and smoke a blunt with) just showed up [Re: Sundrop]
    #9476840 - 12/22/08 07:03 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

drewo said:
could of atleast been a random white dude instead of black

Yeah that's what I was thinking man.  All I can picture is that big black dick sliding in and out of her white pussy.  If it at least was a white guy it wouldn't be as bad.

--------------------

Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

Re: The Big Black Guy my GF went with to go get some vicodin (and smoke a blunt with) just showed up [Re: ZippoZ]
    #9476857 - 12/22/08 07:14 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

This scenario reminds me of a part in Requiem For A Dream.  You know, where the chick sucks the drug dealer's dick for some drugs.  That big black guy was pretty nasty.

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandy SR2 Flag
Re: The Big Black Guy my GF went with to go get some vicodin (and smoke a blunt with) just showed up [Re: idiotek]
    #9476875 - 12/22/08 07:23 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

1d10t3k said:
This scenario reminds me of a part in Requiem For A Dream.  You know, where the chick sucks the drug dealer's dick for some drugs.  That big black guy was pretty nasty.

"MAID MARRIAN, WELCOME!!!" haha yeah reminds me of that movie too.  That's so gross, I guess addicts will do anything for their drugs.  It's so much worse that it's a black guy though cause their cocks are so huge and it'd strech the hell outta that white pussy

--------------------

Invisiblemonkeyheaven
Male

Loc: yonder
    #9476909 - 12/22/08 07:38 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Some perspective:

- Years later, it really doesn't matter who was fucking whom.
- Some people don't feel it neccessary to report all details of their lives to their friends/boyfriends (my wife is this type).  This annoys the other type.
- The other type of people feel it necessary to relate all boring details and any innocent details that will surely cause jealousy (I am this type).  This annoys the other type.
- Girls ought to be careful hitchhiking, some people may mistake them for hookers.
- I really hope the racist comments about black people on here are not serious.  I've heard the words 'faggot' and 'nigger' on these forums so often lately, I feel like I'm in Mississippi in the early 60's.
- Jealousy is a demon that once slain, makes you invincible and an easy target at the same time.  Not much advice here.

Just keep loving and giving it away.  I believe that you can totally succeed in love without ever having to play any games or lie, but many people don't see it that way.

Sometimes you have to pretend that you don't know they're lying.  Passive aggression ain't always a bad thing.

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: The Big Black Guy my GF went with to go get some vicodin (and smoke a blunt with) just showed up [Re: amkough]
    #9476974 - 12/22/08 08:07 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

we didn't all call you names. i didn't assume anything. quite the contrary, i like to assume the best in people until they show otherwise. most here are trying to help your bf makes some sense out of a touchy situation, so maybe you should chill the fuck out.

can't you understand how a consistent history of leaving out details, telling half-truths, and conveniently forgetting things would begin to play on the psyche? i don't think he's being paranoid over nothing here, have you thought about how you would feel? each incident individually may be minor, but they build up and start to create the feeling that there's a bigger life going on behind what you show and tell, whether its accurate or not. that wil innevitably affect the trust between you, and if there's no trust there's no relationship. maybe try some empathy instead of jumping on his ass and getting mad about it. hope it really has been resolved :heart:

in the future, don't take rides from strangers on opiates, that was the epitome of stupid. you should've learned that in kindergarten, you're lucky you didn't get raped.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: The Big Black Guy my GF went with to go get some vicodin (and smoke a blunt with) just showed up [Re: amkough]
    #9477017 - 12/22/08 08:36 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Hope everything works out for you two :heart:

--------------------

OfflineLawsonishere
Stranger

Re: The Big Black Guy my GF went with to go get some vicodin (and smoke a blunt with) just showed up [Re: Shroomism]
    #9477065 - 12/22/08 08:53 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

im pretty sure she fucked the black dude. I can not believe what a pussy this guy is letting his girl get rammed by a black dude and still being with her. This is utterly pathetic.

Invisibleseek
Pain never felt so wonderful.
Male

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Re: The Big Black Guy my GF went with to go get some vicodin (and smoke a blunt with) just showed up [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9477102 - 12/22/08 09:03 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
All I can picture is that big black dick sliding in and out of her white pussy. 

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:

:lol:

OfflineIrdamage
Autobot

Loc: Canada
Re: The Big Black Guy my GF went with to go get some vicodin (and smoke a blunt with) just showed up [Re: seek]
    #9477197 - 12/22/08 09:21 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

This is the point where you film it/sell it, and get your revenge against the black man and the women who hurt you by screwing them on the copyrights, thats the white mans way.:grin:

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
    #9477209 - 12/22/08 09:23 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

amkough said:
Quote:

Capatalistc nomad said:
so babe, im sure that you have read this entire thing........
do you have anything to add?

I do, actually.

Hi, I'm the skanky cunt addict who sucks black guys cock for opiates.

Not really.

Two days ago, I went to the bar got smashed and was walking home alone. Even though it's a very short walk, it was also very cold and this african-american gentlemen offered me a ride home. I don't think it's a big deal to take rides from strangers, although I understand it's not very safe.

So I get in his car and he asks if I want to go to Walgreens with him to pick up a Rx.
Although the Rx was Vicodin and would have taken some if offered, but it was not, and therefore I didn't do any drugs, I would've gone with him anyway because he was a really nice, friendly guy and seemed lonely.

He offers me a blunt and I take it, but don't inhale (I don't smoke) because it's polite.

he drops me off at my house and I give him my (real) phone number. I don't believe in giving out fake numbers. If he had called me again, I would tell him, hey, you're a really nice guy but I don't want to see you.

He didn't hit on me, touch me, or say anything inappropriate. We talked about music.

I mentioned I had a boyfriend.

The reason why I didn't tell him is because I didn't really think about it after it happened, It lasted about 10 minutes all together, and I didn't think he'd care either way.

Apparently not, because we have this whole discussion going on.

Anyway, I'm a really nice person despite the pretty picture which has been painted of me here.

Merry Fucking Christmas indeed.

Man get addicted to heroin then come cry me a river, fucking vics???? LAME

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9477233 - 12/22/08 09:27 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

She's obviously fucking the black guy.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Big Black Guy my GF went with to go get some vicodin (and smoke a blunt with) just showed up [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9477250 - 12/22/08 09:30 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

ya think, thank you captain obvious:lol:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9477305 - 12/22/08 09:41 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

amkough said:
he was a really nice, friendly guy and seemed lonely.

he drops me off at my house and I give him my (real) phone number. I don't believe in giving out fake numbers. If he had called me again, I would tell him, hey, you're a really nice guy but I don't want to see you.

How often do you give up your phone number to lonely black guys at the bar? You make it seem like it's a common occurrence.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale