Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: Your Fav RC and why [Re: krypto2000]
    #9474296 - 12/21/08 06:36 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

It's best to keep RC's as RC's, because as soon as professional research/studies are conducted they will become illegal chemicals, versus research chemicals. In other words, I'd rather take the risk then see 2c-e, 2c-i or any of the other RC's become illegal. PiHKAL, & TiHKAL does a pretty good job of defining each chemical, & the effects when ingested, I doubt much more can be discovered except for long term effects, which are incredibly hard to track.

I'm not sure where you live, but here in the USA we have the "Federal Analouge Act" - which basically means if I got caught with my bag of 4-ho-dipt, they would say its structurally similar to psilosin and therefor I would be fucked anyways even though 4-ho-dipt isn't technically illegal in the first place.

I know I personally don't want to be on an immaterial level trip on some random chemical, and have the thought dawn upon me that I could be the first person to die/get fucked up from the shit. That thought just doesn't sit well with me. With mushrooms or LSD I know there are countless before me who have taken trips and not died or gotten fucked up, and it just makes it easier - especially if things start to get difficult to handle I just tell myself "no ones ever died from this shit and i'll be coming down in a few hours" and I start to feel better. With RC's I can't convince my inner self to believe that most of the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetwiztidthoughts
Stranger

Loc: Central Alabama
Re: Your Fav RC and why [Re: Coaster]
    #9475951 - 12/22/08 12:08 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

2c-b, it has great visuals and euphoria with little mindfuck and body load (which is nice sometimes).

InvisibleMr Cyan
Re: Your Fav RC and why [Re: Subconscious]
    #9477895 - 12/22/08 12:02 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Subconscious said:
Quote:

It's best to keep RC's as RC's, because as soon as professional research/studies are conducted they will become illegal chemicals, versus research chemicals. In other words, I'd rather take the risk then see 2c-e, 2c-i or any of the other RC's become illegal. PiHKAL, & TiHKAL does a pretty good job of defining each chemical, & the effects when ingested, I doubt much more can be discovered except for long term effects, which are incredibly hard to track.

I'm not sure where you live, but here in the USA we have the "Federal Analouge Act" - which basically means if I got caught with my bag of 4-ho-dipt, they would say its structurally similar to psilosin and therefor I would be fucked anyways even though 4-ho-dipt isn't technically illegal in the first place.

I know I personally don't want to be on an immaterial level trip on some random chemical, and have the thought dawn upon me that I could be the first person to die/get fucked up from the shit. That thought just doesn't sit well with me. With mushrooms or LSD I know there are countless before me who have taken trips and not died or gotten fucked up, and it just makes it easier - especially if things start to get difficult to handle I just tell myself "no ones ever died from this shit and i'll be coming down in a few hours" and I start to feel better. With RC's I can't convince my inner self to believe that most of the time.

I don't think, given the right situation, you could be arrested for having a legal RC, as long as you have a good story to back up your "Research". But if you were caught with an RC, & other illegal drugs, then you probably will be charged for the RC, as well.

Offlineacidbase
Virtually Inverted

Loc: Europe
Re: Your Fav RC and why [Re: Hits of Sunshine]
    #9477986 - 12/22/08 12:16 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

2CB.

The hydrochloride mind as the brominated version does have toxicity issues.

--------------------
Extracting when the sun shines!

Invisiblebryguy27007
Cosmonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Your Fav RC and why [Re: Mr Cyan]
    #9478078 - 12/22/08 12:34 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Mr Cyan said:
Quote:

Subconscious said:
Quote:

I don't think, given the right situation, you could be arrested for having a legal RC, as long as you have a good story to back up your "Research". But if you were caught with an RC, & other illegal drugs, then you probably will be charged for the RC, as well.

They can prosecute you under the Analogue Act.
Right now they are going after suppliers, I think there may have been a case where it was just an individual with personal supply.

What are you going to say if you are on the street with a capsule of 2C-I, or at home with some 2C-E weighed out on a scale and the Shroomery pulled up on your computer?

Unless you are in a laboratory setting, they know what you are using it for.

InvisibleMr Cyan
Re: Your Fav RC and why [Re: bryguy27007]
    #9478187 - 12/22/08 12:56 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

You're right. I thought about this in the shower, & figured the only good thing about them being an RC is that they aren't easy to track via mail, & aren't exactly on the radar, per se. Still, I'd rather them be an RC than illegal.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Your Fav RC and why [Re: Mr Cyan]
    #9478210 - 12/22/08 01:01 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Mr Cyan said:
You're right. I thought about this in the shower, & figured the only good thing about them being an RC is that they aren't easy to track via mail, & aren't exactly on the radar, per se. Still, I'd rather them be an RC than illegal.

And I like how much easier it is to find RC vendors than it is traditional 'illegals' vendors. That's the biggest plus in my book.

OfflineFreedom
Pigment of your imagination
Male User Gallery

Re: Your Fav RC and why [Re: krypto2000]
    #9478276 - 12/22/08 01:14 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

And I like how much easier it is to find RC vendors than it is traditional 'illegals' vendors. That's the biggest plus in my book.

still, how do you know to trust an RC vendor? Remember the synthetic heroin that gave everyone parkinsons?

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Your Fav RC and why [Re: Freedom]
    #9478305 - 12/22/08 01:21 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Freedom said:
Quote:

still, how do you know to trust an RC vendor? Remember the synthetic heroin that gave everyone parkinsons?

I don't, but there's so many RC vendors you just gotta find one or two legit ones and stick with them until they get taken down. I'd trust RC's being legit more so than common drugs to tho. I mean, and no I don't know about that heroin thing, but most drugs that are cut/bunk are research chems because they're so cheap (at least for suppliers to buy in bulk) so there's not much incentive to rip you off. Unless you're referring to strait scams, in which case it happens, but it just comes with the territory. You get scammed a couple times until you find a legit vendor maybe, but then you're set for awhile.

Offlineacidbase
Virtually Inverted

Loc: Europe
Re: Your Fav RC and why [Re: Freedom]
    #9478325 - 12/22/08 01:27 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Freedom said:
Quote:

Not heroin but DOM/STP. Toxic contaminant called MPTP.

Edit: unless you are talking about MPPP.

--------------------
Extracting when the sun shines!

OfflineFreedom
Pigment of your imagination
Male User Gallery

Re: Your Fav RC and why [Re: acidbase]
    #9478359 - 12/22/08 01:36 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

right, mptp was a byproduct of mppp synthesis

Invisibleaccountant
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: Your Fav RC and why [Re: Platinum]
    #9478532 - 12/22/08 02:19 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Mephedrone is my favorite, but psychedelic I've only really experimented with 5-Meo-Dipt (Foxy Methoxy)

OfflineEl Zorro
in heaven
Re: Your Fav RC and why [Re: accountant]
    #9478856 - 12/22/08 03:29 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

4-Ho-MIPT

I LOVE IT

Very much like psilocin in medium doses. Gets pretty weird at high doses though.

InvisibleShockValue
Because, ShockValue.

Loc: Tipping at windmills.
Re: Your Fav RC and why [Re: El Zorro]
    #9480862 - 12/22/08 10:31 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

From what I understand 2C-B is illegal in the US right?

Wiki
In the United States, a notice of proposed rulemaking published on December 20, 1994 in the Federal Register (59 FR 65521) and after a review of relevant data, the Deputy Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) proposed to place 4-bromo-2,5-DMPEA into Schedule I, making 2C-B illegal in the United States. This became permanent law July 2, 1995.

--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder