Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemr crisper

Re: has anyone ever tripped at work?
    #94657 - 08/01/00 10:23 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

it probably won`t be the best trip you`ve ever had

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: has anyone ever tripped at work? [Re: mr crisper]
    #94658 - 08/02/00 06:20 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

ummmm once on Amanita muscaria tea... not a good idea :wink: ...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Invisiblemr crisper

#94659 - 08/01/00 10:23 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

it probably won`t be the best trip you`ve ever had

Offlinewacamaster
    #94660 - 08/01/00 10:30 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

One time I bought about 1/2 oz of mushies and I planned on doing them with a bunch of friends a few days later. Well my hookup dropped them off to me when I was out cuttin grass. Cuttin grass is what I do for now... pays pretty good. Anyway.. I wanted to see if they were any good so I took a small cap and stem, not thinking it would hit me that hard. Well it turned out I found myself walking around in circles in all my customers yards laughing and talking to myself. I never knew grass had that many shades of green. I wouldn't suggest doing it if you have to work with other people.

------------------
Oddities: There is no such thing as size, only proportionalities created by the brain.

Anonymous

#94661 - 08/02/00 07:23 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

This isn't REALLY considered tripping but...On the day me and a bunch of people were quitting our job so we could go to a high paying one, we hotboxed 4 HUGE spliffs in my car before work. I was so mashed I could hardly stand up. But it was really fun because all we did was screw around and loaf. :smile:

OfflineMatchbox420
enthusiast
    #94662 - 08/03/00 12:12 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

I went to work at college high once. I had to work in the dishroom and I just chilled and listened to the game cause Michigan State(my college) was playing Utah in the tourney. the high made the game more emotional to me and the win more satisfying. It was nuts, but work still sucked eventhough throwing the food was fun. People who knew I had gotten igh were jealous. It was fun!

------------------
"If there is something you are thinking of doing tonight that you will regret in the morning, sleep late."
-Henny Youngman

Anonymous

#94663 - 08/02/00 10:21 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

i think as long as you keep the doses low, you wont "bug out" . i took 3 suarcubes one day at school and i was just real relaxed...towards the end of the day , in algebra class, all the numbers were swirving and moving around and shit, class was a hell of a lot more entertaining that day.

------------------
peace.

OfflineDestroying Angel
enthusiast
    #94664 - 08/04/00 12:02 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

I need to work on my ability to handle other humans beings while tripping...work would be an absolute nightmare.

~D)Angel

Anonymous

#94665 - 08/04/00 12:07 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

I "remember" munching on about 3 grams of shrooms when I closed at Wendy's. I forget what section I was suppost to be closing but I screwed a lot of things up that night. I don't remember that much (I wasn't that stoned, and it happened a while back) but I do recall work being a lot more fun.

It's all fun and games till someone loses an eye, then it's fun and games you can't see James Hetfield ~Metallica~

OfflineMatchbox420
enthusiast
    #94666 - 08/04/00 06:04 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Zantax, r u related to someone at Glaxo? Well I shroomed at the mall yesterday and while I was in the Structure so my friend could obtain a free back pack. I noticed a dark blue sign with white letters saying, "$24.95 Your Choice" I saw it vibrating which was cool and I thought the sign was mean propaganda trying to get you to buy their bullshit clothes. Like the sign says it's Your Choice! I had fun with it and then 2 hours later I finally tripped. My friend's shirt was vibrating. I had fun last night!

------------------
"If there is something you are thinking of doing tonight that you will regret in the morning, sleep late."
-Henny Youngman

Anonymous

#94667 - 08/04/00 07:40 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

I've tripped at work several times, a low shroom dose is my favorite. I've come in in the morning still seeing patterns on the floor and ate tabs all day to stay awake. I dosed my best friend at work once a long time ago. We were dishwashers. It was pretty funny except he started moving really slow and the boss finally started screaming at him. I've thought about doing it again.

Offlinefbetsy
veteran
    #94668 - 08/04/00 08:29 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Acid once. Took one weak tab, but smoked some grass which made it a very visual day (night, actually). It wasn't a good idea.

OfflineTomInWonderland
Just here to help out
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
    #94669 - 08/06/00 12:21 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

I took alot of ephedrine when I worked oneday. It was cool felt like i was on E. But other than that I'll i've done is use tobacco at work. Ohh when I worked at a grocery store I would always sneek to the freezer and do some whippits.

------------------
-Look Charlie, we're really high now.-

Anonymous

#94670 - 08/06/00 12:42 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Right on tom! I work in a grocery store too and although I've never tripped there I go stoned almost daily........And on my break I like to go in the freezer, not only to cool off from this nasty cali weather but also to guzzle down some beer....IIIIIIIIt's miller time

OfflineGroovy Grant
 User Gallery
Loc: TX
    #94671 - 08/06/00 01:41 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

i used to work at mcdonald's a long time ago. and once i was bored so just ate a bunch of mushrooms. well i had to do drive through. all the people told my manager i was really nice and polite that day. but i got sent home becuase of the lack of work i was doing. basically i just ate food the whole time, which they frown on. oh well what a stupid job anyways. although it was still fun..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale