Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
Re: become a tripmaster? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #9494788 - 12/25/08 09:07 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

LSD reaches a point where you couldn't take anymore to get a stronger effect.
on DMT, you'd likely pass out from sensory overload, and get amnesia of the experience, similar to a salvia overdose
(not that the same isn't possible on L). the more DMT you take, the more out there you'd get

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

#9494809 - 12/25/08 09:14 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

hehe well it would still be 'less' LSD.. in fact, 50mg of many psychedelics seem to be off-the-scale doses, which raises the question whether DMT is as powerful as people make it out to be or if it simply lasts short enough time for more people to end up experiencing the 'deep end'
but then again, ive not reached the heights of LSD or psilocin and maybe the 'ceiling effect'  prevents those drugs from reaching the same extent, as would be consistent with piracetam's remark, but not redgreenvines

--------------------

OfflineVermonster420
I gotta have more cowbell !
 User Gallery

Loc: Standin' On the Moon
Re: become a tripmaster? [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9494819 - 12/25/08 09:16 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Noteworthy said:
Since I am talking about feelings of mine, and not the state of the world, the whole 'you dont know what youre talking about' doesnt really apply. I am in fact the foremost authority on matters of my own experience of life... I never said that 'I can handle 10 trips'. I dont know where some of you read this, if you did.

what most of you think is that I cant handle a lot of acid.. because ive not tried it yet. Which seems to miss the point of the feeling that I had when I posted this thread - which was that I feel as though I am 'ready' for any dose and can be sure that I will not 'go crazy' or someshit.

Sure plenty of you disagree..

it hasnt got to do with me talking about things I dont know about.. im talking about a FEELING ABOUT THINGS I DONT KNOW ABOUT..

lol as for unretarded's 'dictionary' reference.. just LOL
If master means 100% control.. then no one is a master and the word would not exist.. at least get your definitions right. I went through about 30 definitions of 'master' just then, and none of them mentioned 'absolute control'.

So anyway, why dont you people, instead of flailing your balls in my face, give me an idea of some of the ways that I could be taken by surprise? some stories?

I mean, I am only here to generate, share, and find ideas amongst an online community. Im not here to prove anything.. ive got 'Real Life' for that. Im just here to generate thoughts.. especially ones that I dont just talk about to my friends. so all of you who get off on telling other people over the net who they are and what the real situation of their life is.. you guys keep on having fun ... but to everyone else, why not contribute to this discussion?

eg. many of you think that I am being foolish by being comfortable with the notion of taking 10 hits. Well, in order to actually make a point, you could share experiences or something. instead of talking about what you think of me.

Like what are some of the moments in a totally intense trip that you think would break my soul?

Such an answer would have been what I was expecting when I made this thread...

simple system: one person thinks of an idea. in order to better grasp that idea and critique it, one can post it on the web for people to give counterexamples or perhaps support...

I remember one time when I was about your age and feeling invincible I randomly ate about 2 grams of shrooms spontaneously with a couple friends.  An hour later, they disappeared into  a room together and I was left alone.  Things got dark and intense like I had never seen or experienced.  Evil, wicked and scary.  I previously had only nice, light happy trips with great vids and pretty colors and great ody waves.  This night had me cringing in a ball crying for my mother and praying to any God who would listen.  I had honestly believed I had already died and was headed for Hell and the people in my life had shadow dimensions of themselves there waiting some were there to torture me and taunt me, others had to watch as their punishment...There was more but the moral is...NEVER SAY NEVER, I have no idea what kind of mushies these were but I at two smallish buttons and had terrifying auditory hallucinations and severe mind movies and everything.  Of course I could handle it better now if it happened again.  This is because I firmly believe in my sig the if it doesn't kill you, you improve to deal.  but that doesn't mean there is not a curveball waiting around a corner for us that can or will put oe of us in a rubber room.on a 50 shot of halcion or thorazine babbling about shit some guard will be laughin at.
Good luck with all your future endeavors.

--------------------
To thine own self be true.
That which does not kill me makes me stronger.
Ass...it's the NEW pussy!
"Gungah-DeGungah"

OfflineCrimson_Nub
Placebo
Male

Loc: Australia
    #9495321 - 12/25/08 11:06 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

<----Tripmaster right here.

I mastered LSD around 1995, now if I take it I can have as much as I like without losing head space but gaining an unusual feeling of POWER.

I recently Mastered Shroom Tripping, same story, no Trip now just power.

My 2 cents worth is quite simply the secret is in the dosage. I would take the minimum amount to get a mild trip out of it and then wait for several weeks before doing it again(I've had a match stick heads worth of shrooms and found it to be enough).

The point is to build up a Capability for tripping, not a tolerance.

Took about 18months to Master Shroom Tripping but I didn't trip often and I had already Mastered Acid(which took several years).

--------------------
"There can be only one!"....but it lacks the inherent existence of itself.

Invisiblelarge_dose
Melonhead
 User Gallery

Loc: Right in the Middle
Re: become a tripmaster? [Re: Crimson_Nub]
    #9495341 - 12/25/08 11:12 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

bold, oh so bold.

OfflineVermonster420
I gotta have more cowbell !
 User Gallery

Loc: Standin' On the Moon
Re: become a tripmaster? [Re: Crimson_Nub]
    #9495668 - 12/26/08 12:32 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

WTF?

--------------------
To thine own self be true.
That which does not kill me makes me stronger.
Ass...it's the NEW pussy!
"Gungah-DeGungah"

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#9496478 - 12/26/08 08:44 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Noteworthy said:
but then again, ive not reached the heights of LSD or psilocin and maybe the 'ceiling effect'  prevents those drugs from reaching the same extent, as would be consistent with piracetam's remark, but not redgreenvines

that ceiling effect is only from tolerance,
there should be no ceiling with lsd if used infrequently (less than 6 times per year)

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
    #9496689 - 12/26/08 10:24 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

that ceiling effect is likely from plasma saturation (and metabolism), an insurmountable form of tolerance.

not exactly where I've read it, but I've heard it's somewhere in the 650-750µg range for an avg male (75kg).
we've discussed it in another thread, even thumbprints are a waste of acid.

Edited by piracetam (12/26/08 10:36 AM)

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: become a tripmaster? [Re: Subconscious]
    #9496941 - 12/26/08 11:33 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Subconscious said:
I don't think lowly of myself, but I'm smart enough to realize that LSD is a very powerful drug and can be unpredictable at times. No matter how much you think you're in control or have it all mastered, theres always going to be another trip that totally blows your mind apart and leaves you to pick up the pieces.

I have probably over 100 LSD experiences under my belt... and my respect for the chemical and what it can do to the human mind has only grown. You've never taken more than 2 hits, probably didn't even have a proper trip on them and you're talking like you can handle anything. It doesn't necessarily work like that dude, its the people with that mindset who end up freaking out big time when they actually get a proper taste of what LSD can do.

You just sound really immature and childish... if you really think you can handle anything- eat 10 and write up a report. Until then... you're just ignorant and inexperienced, trying to pretend like you know what you're talking about.

quote for FUCKING truth

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: become a tripmaster? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9498479 - 12/26/08 05:33 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

And I think that people can differ in their ability to see and pick up the peices of their mind, how to hold them without dropping them, etc. How to keep going while some peices are missing.

I feel like I respect this drug more than anyone that I know. But part of that respect is also knowing where the respect ends. Just because you respect your grandfather more than anyone else in the world does not mean you should offer your wife to him. One must recognise the place in life that is theirs and the place in life that is others' and to fully respect is to appropriately allocate these realms, but it is not respectful to simply submit to someone without considering its actual nature.

When considering LSD's actual nature I think that although there are some elements which we cannot grapple.. we should treat those elements with utmost respect. Those elements which we can grapple, we should take under our wing and try our best to respectfully master

its not black and white.

But I do understand that to actually claim to be master of a jungle, a man must probably show himself to prevail through an incident with the tiger.
Nevertheless, he can still consider the concept of junglemaster and also strive for it and feel as though he is capable of it, before having first hand been in front of the tiger. He can understand that it is a major test, and can respect it as such. But he does not have to make the Tiger the Master of him in order to respect it rightfully...

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9498527 - 12/26/08 05:47 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I am the Tripmaster.

I have stood atop Mount LSD, and gloried in its wonder.  I have spelunked in the nightmare caverns of Datura.

I have slain DMT elves with my long sword of psychedelia, and staked the head of Lady Salvia on my front lawn.

I have ripped the sacred Ganja plant from its fertile fields.  I have bitch-slapped the Ayahuasca shaman, and decimated the Fungii where they lay.

I have seen visions of cosmic wonder and I have defiled them.  I have lost my ego and have dedicated my life to killing it in others.

There can only be one Tripmaster.  You, sir, have only succeeded in being mastered by the Trip.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: become a tripmaster? [Re: deCypher]
    #9498819 - 12/26/08 07:06 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

"..thought you said this guy was the Tripmaster?"

"Oh.. No, he said 'Shipmaster' I think"

--------------------

Offlinemindfudged1134
laughs at yourfour winds
Male

Loc: west coast
    #9499785 - 12/26/08 10:30 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:

I have slain DMT elves with my long sword of psychedelia

am i mistaken or did you say in your dartura thread that you have never broken through on dmt....

?

edit: ya you did.

Quote:

deCypher said:
They're similar in the utter disconnect from ordinary reality, yes.

I have not had a breakthrough experience on DMT so I can't give a full comparison, but from what I've read it seems like DMT brings you into a completely different reality, while Datura instead brings a completely different reality to this one.

hmmm....

--------------------
"ordinary people do fucked up things when fucked up things become ordinary"

Edited by mindfudged1134 (12/26/08 10:35 PM)

Offlinemindfudged1134
laughs at yourfour winds
Male

#9499795 - 12/26/08 10:32 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Noteworthy said:

So anyway, why dont you people, instead of flailing your balls in my face, give me an idea of some of the ways that I could be taken by surprise? some stories?

ummm i dont know what you mean by that....

weird.

--------------------

Offlinemindfudged1134
laughs at yourfour winds
Male

Re: become a tripmaster? [Re: mindfudged1134]
    #9499797 - 12/26/08 10:32 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

btw this thread pwns

--------------------

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

#9499831 - 12/26/08 10:37 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Obviously you werent there when he fucked Ms Mescalita with his unwieldy Penis of Ecstacy. It was throbbing like the breathing walls of a Shamanic Hut, and once it was over, the DMT elves spawned forth.. luckly someone was watching and cast the Sword of Psychedelia his way, soon enough to allow him to carve their self-transforming-indescribable-body-parts before they actually managed to put their DMT pipe (which might I ad was dripping wet from Ms Mescalita) in his mouth

The internet - where ideas rule, and reality is just an idea

--------------------

InvisibleSalmonged
Stranger

#9500265 - 12/27/08 12:15 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

:whistling:

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #9500335 - 12/27/08 12:31 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
I am the Tripmaster.

I have stood atop Mount LSD, and gloried in its wonder.  I have spelunked in the nightmare caverns of Datura.

I have slain DMT elves with my long sword of psychedelia, and staked the head of Lady Salvia on my front lawn.

I have ripped the sacred Ganja plant from its fertile fields.  I have bitch-slapped the Ayahuasca shaman, and decimated the Fungii where they lay.

I have seen visions of cosmic wonder and I have defiled them.  I have lost my ego and have dedicated my life to killing it in others.

There can only be one Tripmaster.  You, sir, have only succeeded in being mastered by the Trip.

:bow:

Verily, the psychedelic messiah is come.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: become a tripmaster? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #9500388 - 12/27/08 12:43 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

tripmaster

SOrt of one word, but so fucking funny.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9501738 - 12/27/08 11:21 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mindfudged1134 said:
am i mistaken or did you say in your dartura thread that you have never broken through on dmt....

Poetic hyperbole, motherfucker.  Do you speak it?

:lol:

I just ordered 200 grams of Mimosa Hostilis, so hopefully a breakthrough is in my near future.  :levitate:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals