Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineryon40
Stranger

Did some researchin but couldnt figure this out
    #9450242 - 12/17/08 04:04 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

A buddy of mine is growing the green for his first time, Hes got six seeds germinating and is puttin them in six different cups of soil to start out. The question is, after they become strong enough to be put in a bigger pot can all the seeds be put in the pot just spaced out? Or should they have their own pot?

Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
Re: Did some researchin but couldnt figure this out [Re: ryon40]
    #9450261 - 12/17/08 04:08 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

You know there are other places to post at, other than Psychedelic Experience right? There is a much more appropriate place to post this kind of question at, and I do not mean the growery, its on THIS site.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Offlineryon40
Stranger

Re: Did some researchin but couldnt figure this out [Re: aDoS]
    #9450348 - 12/17/08 04:24 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

aDoS said:
You know there are other places to post at, other than Psychedelic Experience right? There is a much more appropriate place to post this kind of question at, and I do not mean the growery, its on THIS site.

That I do but figured Id get an answer alot faster here...

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Did some researchin but couldnt figure this out [Re: ryon40]
    #9450490 - 12/17/08 04:44 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ryon40 said:
Quote:

aDoS said:

That I do but figured Id get an answer alot faster here...

LOL

You can use one big pot, six big pots, six small pots or any combination you can think of.  One big container would work fine but most people choose individual containers.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains