Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: my room
    #94465 - 07/25/00 12:45 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Thats awsome black light are the trippyest things even when your only on weed!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#94466 - 07/25/00 12:45 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Thats awsome black light are the trippyest things even when your only on weed!

Anonymous

#94467 - 07/25/00 09:48 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

what are the posters of lokey?
i bought a huge one of the beatles in a large flower garden.. when i trip in the daytime i always try to join them in the garden. i wish...*
i also bought one of them in full sgt. peppers garb just for the fun of it. the colors are bright and happy enough to make it fun to look at, period, while you trip.

OfflineThe Oswego Eclipse
old hand
Loc: Colorado
    #94468 - 07/26/00 12:15 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I have a big blacklight poster of Robert Nesta Marley mon.

------------------
Did you see that? The NERVE. He just whipped me into submission.

--------------------
Would you like to find out how Reginold seduced Lolita with a tub of Mayonaise?

Anonymous

#94469 - 07/26/00 11:08 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

speaking of great places to trip....im trying to compose a mural to paint on one of my walls...

any suggestions on what to paint?

i wanna git a couple black lites and paint mad shit with glow in the dark paint, so theres gonna be one picture when the lite is on, and a totally different one when the lite goes off...

-the lizard king

Anonymous

#94470 - 07/27/00 12:38 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

one of my posters is called "spectrum" its basically random trippy things that somehow all fit together. I also have a bob marley, a hendrix, and a couple salvador dali prints.

Anonymous

#94471 - 07/29/00 09:40 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

we have a fireplace in our apt, and since it's summer we never use it for fires, so we put a blacklight and some gitd stars in there. when you're tripping it looks like you're staring off into space!

Offlineleelu
Loc: winnipeg + Georgia
    #94472 - 07/30/00 12:47 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

I have glow in the dark stars on my ceiling, i used ot have themall overm y room. I even put them on the ends of my ceiling fan, so when it turns there are rings of light. it rules. i have a black light in my room, i also have tons of posters. I have a Pink FLoyd black light poster, an Alice in wonderland black light poster( she's like, dancing with the dead bears) some weird one with trippy designs that's kewl, and Fear and Loathing poster. I have a couple small Lord of the Rings posters and Led zeppelin one. One of my friends was gonna paint this kewl sun/moon thing but it's only half finnished. i have a bunch of faerie shit all over my room too......i'm gonnna shut up
blessed be

------------------
i'm the one that's gonna have to die when it's my turn to die, so let me live my life...the way i want to -Jimi Hendrix

--------------------
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains