Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineanakin3197
JEDI MASTER
 User Gallery

Re: How Many Shrooms Is One Grow Bag Capable Of Growing [Re: Heroin Bob]
    #9447166 - 12/16/08 10:39 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

it might not be too lat though. if you injected into the sub, it could be jus doing the inside, working its way out. dont throw it out. id give it at least another few weeks, if no growth, you might be able to reinject it. im not sure how well that would work though. it might, it might not. but you have nonthing to lose if theres no growth. jus to be on the safe side i would order another syringe from sporeworks, mention shroomery in comment box, they give ya something for free

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHeroin Bob
Stranger
Male

Loc: NY U.S.A.
Re: How Many Shrooms Is One Grow Bag Capable Of Growing [Re: anakin3197]
    #9447249 - 12/16/08 10:49 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Cool Thanks bro you gave me some hope. I'll give it another 2-3 weeks while I order another syringe.

--------------------
8::D < You , 8::::::::::::::::D < Me

Offline1dude1
The DivineMaster ofBubbles

Loc: Colo-fuckin-rado
    #9447349 - 12/16/08 11:03 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

yeah buy from sporeworks and mention shroomery somewhere. they have helpful staff, they shipped my order right when i called them after it being delayed. damn dude 2 weeks and nothing, i'm at nine days with costa rica from sporeworks (and my free malabar) and i'm at 70% colonization in 2 jars. i'm a noob so don't trust me, but this i think is worth a shot. don't toss the bag just shake the syringe really well and inject like 3 cc's on top of the substrate, wait 5 days and shake it up. if you don't see anything or you see a contam, then throw it out. no use completely wasting a bag. and if you buy from sporeworks that 3 cc is free, and included with another 7cc free.

i hope the best of luck to you

--------------------
I'm too sober to handle this!

Offlineanakin3197
JEDI MASTER
 User Gallery

Re: How Many Shrooms Is One Grow Bag Capable Of Growing [Re: 1dude1]
    #9447375 - 12/16/08 11:07 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

1dude1  said inject like 3 cc's on top of the substrate, wait 5 days and shake it up.    you dont shake it up until its about 30% colonized.

InvisibleJ3illy
Trainee

#9447384 - 12/16/08 11:09 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Yea the worst thing is to be mixing the bag up before you have some substantial growth.  You're just prolonging everything.  A post sticks out about this kid that came on here all eager saying how he just knocked his bag.  And he comes on 2 wks later saying "no growth, what's the deal?".  He went on to say he was mixing his bag up EVERY DAY after knocking it, thinking he was helping - when he was 100% preventing growth.

Offlineanakin3197
JEDI MASTER
 User Gallery

Re: How Many Shrooms Is One Grow Bag Capable Of Growing [Re: J3illy]
    #9447415 - 12/16/08 11:13 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

lol, i didnt read that one

InvisibleJ3illy
Trainee

#9447422 - 12/16/08 11:14 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

This was before I started my bags, and it made me discouraged.  Then when I saw growth a few days after knocking, w/ substantial growth a week in, I was so pumped, hahah.

OfflineSpongiform
Some Cow
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
Trusted Cultivator
    #9447431 - 12/16/08 11:15 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I had a syringe from sporestore bout 2 months ago. NOTHING I inoculated grew squat.  I tried WBS, Rye, BRF and LC.

--------------------
Spongiform's Plastic Tek - An Alternative to Glass
Spongi's PF Block Tek & Automated Shotgun Project.

OfflineHeroin Bob
Stranger
Male

Re: How Many Shrooms Is One Grow Bag Capable Of Growing [Re: J3illy]
    #9447483 - 12/16/08 11:24 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I didn't mix or shake the bag at all. I just let it sit in my metal lock box for 2 wks. It was in complete darkness at all times and got enough O2. I left the top of the box open 3 times a day an hr each time.

--------------------

OfflineHeroin Bob
Stranger
Male

Re: How Many Shrooms Is One Grow Bag Capable Of Growing [Re: Spongiform]
    #9447497 - 12/16/08 11:26 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Spongiform said:
I had a syringe from sporestore bout 2 months ago. NOTHING I inoculated grew squat.  I tried WBS, Rye, BRF and LC.

We should sue Sporestore. I'm a bit of a noob when it came to all of this so naturally I thought sporestore was a decent vendor. However it wasn't until stumbling upon the mad seasons websites I found out from a moderator of that site that sporestore suks ass.

--------------------

Offline1dude1
The DivineMaster ofBubbles

Loc: Colo-fuckin-rado
Re: How Many Shrooms Is One Grow Bag Capable Of Growing [Re: Spongiform] * 1
    #9447524 - 12/16/08 11:30 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

i'm a noob i'm more than happy to be proven wrong, and thats helpful to know before i try a liquid culture in a big rye jar, was gonna shake it up first signs of life, well a little after. everything i'm wrong about is just more learning for me.

Quote:

We should sue Sporestore.

i think you might get in some shit if you tried to sue them. the judge would be like, "what were you trying to do with those spores?" then you would be pulled away by some police to jail for attempting to commit a felony. see we can't stop them from selling the bad spores, because nobody should be trying to germinate them. according to the law. we can just inform people that they don't grow. it's still legal for the site to sell the bad product because your only supposed to be looking at it under a microscope.

not trying to be rude thats just what might happen, please don't try to sue

--------------------
I'm too sober to handle this!

Edited by 1dude1 (12/16/08 11:34 PM)

Invisibletripchip
The Mushroom Monkey
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: African Jungle
    #9447714 - 12/16/08 11:58 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

shit i would sue them. i actually might look into it. I know somebiody with a microscope and have a good lawyer. You just have your lawyer do all the talking. If the spores are not seen under the scope then they are selling a false product and are ripping people off. What if someone did order them for the purpose of viewing under the scope?? Fuck those bastards.

Anyways, to the original poster that got ripped off:

I would email them and say that when you used your microscope and tried to get some pictures of the spores you saw nothing. make it seem like you have one of those high tek scopes that can take pictures. do some research online and find one and say you have that brand. tell them your pretty sure its not your equipment and that you have been a mcology apprentice for quite some time now. tell them they can either replace your order or refund the money. If they give you a hassle or dont respond just email them and say that you are contacting the better buisness bearo (wrong spelling probably) and your going to report them. tell them especially since you did some research see if they were a reputable company and read that other people saying that they were a scam. tell them like this "I dont put up with someone ripping me off" "you either give me what I orderd or a refund"

pretty much if you choose the right words and sound like a professional they will take you seriously and just issue your money back to get you out of their hair.

I know I would do everything I could to get my money back and when i did i would tell them to suck my cock. If I didnt get it back I would be doing anythign and everything I could to make their life miserable. I might just email them right now just to tell them to suck a cock for the fun of it.

get your money back

OfflineHeroin Bob
Stranger
Male

#9447771 - 12/17/08 12:09 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

haha yea I kno I was just kidding when I said sue them. But I do want some justice from these sleazy fuks.

--------------------

Invisibletripchip
The Mushroom Monkey
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: African Jungle
    #9447811 - 12/17/08 12:19 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i would conjur up an email right now. Get that money back! I just visited their website and it looks pretty legit. it would have fooled me.

InvisibleJ3illy
Trainee

Re: How Many Shrooms Is One Grow Bag Capable Of Growing [Re: tripchip]
    #9448644 - 12/17/08 06:18 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I was gonna order from them cuz the site definitely looks good.  Thank god I found out about these ripoff sites.  I actually ordered from Spores101 and sent the spores back for a refund lol.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate