Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblechiquita_burrito
drooogz
I'm a teapot

Loc: here and there
Re: "Legal Bud" Spice Gold Contains Synthetic Cannabinoids [Re: Ledd]
    #9444353 - 12/16/08 03:17 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I think it's more of a protect the site that you can get it from  unnecessary publicity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCoolio

Re: "Legal Bud" Spice Gold Contains Synthetic Cannabinoids [Re: veggie]
    #9444416 - 12/16/08 03:28 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

veggie said:

It's available online. Hell, anything is available online. Here is a picture from one of the sites that sells it. A few, not all, of the online sources will not ship to the USA.

When you find the sources, DO NOT post them on here.

The picture you pasted here is of a batch of JWH-018 known to be VERY impure and possibly hazardous. JWH-018 should be off-white (99%) to neon yellow (98%), not orange or red or brown.

Offlinetripp23
Kratom Freak
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida, US
Re: "Legal Bud" Spice Gold Contains Synthetic Cannabinoids [Re: Coolio]
    #9444573 - 12/16/08 03:51 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

^^^ ya that looks like shredded rusty iron..

--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!

OfflineNobodyImportant
Stranger
Male

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #9444893 - 12/16/08 04:39 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I just read this german article from another website earlier today, it just happens my local head shop got a shipment of gold in today :smile:

InvisibleveggieM

Re: "Legal Bud" Spice Gold Contains Synthetic Cannabinoids [Re: Coolio]
    #9444936 - 12/16/08 04:47 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

>The picture you pasted here is of a batch of JWH-018 known to be VERY impure and possibly hazardous. JWH-018 should be off-white (99%) to neon yellow (98%), not orange or red or brown.<

Yup, that is the problem buying stuff online, or from your 'trusted' dealer, you are never 100% sure what you are getting.

Offlinetodesengel
the chinese chicken

#9445052 - 12/16/08 05:07 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ledbonzo86 said:
What is the reason we can't mention vendors that do not sell material the sponsors sell?

No challenge here, just wondering.

I could understand if it was illegal that we shouldn't post sources. But this is a legal herb there should be no reason we aren't allowed to. I see people post sources to where to buy kratom and melatonin, this is no different.

InvisibleveggieM

Re: "Legal Bud" Spice Gold Contains Synthetic Cannabinoids [Re: todesengel]
    #9445184 - 12/16/08 05:34 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know the legality of jwh compounds. It's not an herb, you can't plant jwh-018 seeds in your garden. The news forum generally is not the place to discuss this, it just happened to come up as part of a story.

We have the ODD for discussing various drugs. And we have WA&F for, among other things, expressing opinions about various rules of the site.

Shroomery has PM's. Everyone has access to google and everyone has their favorite herbal and RC suppliers. Hey, it's a rule so we all abide by it. Plus rule or not, News is not the place to discuss sources.

OfflineJive turkey
a black midget shemale
Male User Gallery

Re: "Legal Bud" Spice Gold Contains Synthetic Cannabinoids [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9445230 - 12/16/08 05:43 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I got a free sample of this stuff called chillin mix 0-99 which is basically the same mixture as spiced gold I got high as fuck from it and i thought that there had to be pot in it so this article doesn't suprise me at all.

i contacted the company right after i smoked it because i was scared that i would fail this drug test that i had a week from then. He wrote me back assuring me that the mix wouldn't cause me to fail.

the only negative thing i can say about it is that you build up a tolerance really quick to it and i got bad headaches coming down.

Invisiblebnutz
Stranger
Male
Re: "Legal Bud" Spice Gold Contains Synthetic Cannabinoids *DELETED* [Re: Ledd]
    #9445299 - 12/16/08 05:55 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by bnutz

Reason for deletion: cuz

InvisibleCoolio

Re: "Legal Bud" Spice Gold Contains Synthetic Cannabinoids [Re: bnutz]
    #9449832 - 12/17/08 12:31 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Most of the JWH- series of cannabinoids are completely legal in the US and UK.

OfflineHonestBabe
Stranger
Re: "Legal Bud" Spice Gold Contains Synthetic Cannabinoid [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #12205763 - 03/15/10 11:47 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

K2 Summit

The high comes on real quick.  You experience a real quick ego death and you may hallucinate for a quick minute.  Your mind resets itself, you realize how pre programmed you can be and you realize how you have total control over yourself and your body.  You remember how easy making changes to your own behavior can be and you also remember that life is flying by and for the majority of it you are pre occupied with bull(*^#.  Perception is altered and music and vibes take on new meaning.  Your hip in relation to society feels better off.  The pain free aspect of it lasts for several hours but after the first two hours you regain total control over your motor skills return to "normal."  It taste like grandma's popuri though, which is the one thing I don't like about it.  It comes on real fast and strong at first, don't be afraid and let it do its thing.  I find it good for meditation.  Also, I've noticed that I don't loose my ability to breathe but I become more aware of my breathing, which has been great.  I feel like my lungs have opened up and are actually healing.  I wouldn't call it physically addictive, but you do want to play with it more often than not when you have the time.

Offlineluckytriple6
spun, confused, and needing hugs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: lost in head... come find... Flag
Re: "Legal Bud" Spice Gold Contains Synthetic Cannabinoid [Re: HonestBabe]
    #12235491 - 03/20/10 04:35 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:facepalm:

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
I've just vanished without a trace
I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow
I'll be back in an hour or so

[quote]Abuse said:
the dea can go fuck themselves! with the internet, the impossible is possible![/quote]

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules