Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSick_Of_It_All
All Of It's Sick

Loc: Orlando, Florida
Re: highest doses? [Re: tripndicular]
    #933516 - 10/04/02 11:30 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I always try to have a good time  :grin:  thats all life is about to me!  Oh yeah, we got the fuckin giggles alright, but that was before and then after I left my body for what seemed like hours, but was probably 20mins.  It was an insane night, hardest I ever tripped off of shrooms before.  I just felt bad for my g/f because she low dosed and me and my buddy were off in lala land.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: highest doses? [Re: Sick_Of_It_All]
    #933938 - 10/05/02 05:14 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I dont understand why you would eat that much of cubensis when you could have obtained/cultivated a mushroom like Copelandia Cyanescens that is far more potent by weight. You could eat two-three grams of these dry and they would literally fry your brain.
Ive found that after about six grams dry - further dosage of cubensis is a waste of time - by the time you have consummed such a large amount of dried material (and id suggest that each gram would be about 25 dried specimens atleast) that sufficient time will have passed for tolerance to become an issue.
Try woodloving varieties - you can trip on less than ten fresh specimens (psilocybin content alone above 1.3%)

--------------------

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
Re: highest doses? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #933987 - 10/05/02 06:29 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

and id suggest that each gram would be about 25 dried specimens atleast)

hmm... i eat two dry cubensis last saturday and they were 1.5g each.
i dipped them in honey and eat them in minutes.

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

OfflineSick_Of_It_All
All Of It's Sick

Loc: Orlando, Florida
    #934206 - 10/05/02 09:42 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

The reason is because at the time I was not cultivating and I live in central florida.  All the cubenis you want, just gotta go pick em.  :grin:

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #934225 - 10/05/02 09:51 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

>>I doubt you have eaten 9.5 grams of dried cubensis.

Doubt all you want...I ate a total of 9.5 grams of dried mazatpecs the night of my second trip.  I started with 5 grams and after 3 hours wasn't tripping ...and being new to shrooms I didn't realize it could take that long for the powder to start being absorbed into my blood.  I THOUGHT I had a tolerance so I took another 4.5 grams of my mazzies.

I disagree with whomever said that anything over 5 grams is the same on shrooms.  I found that to be true with LSD.  I tried puddling once and tripped for 36 hours off those 20 drops (took 10 drops initially and took the other 10 2 hours into it).

9.5 grams was very intense...more than just 4-5 grams...that's for sure.  I posted about it in Trip Tips the night I dosed.  So sorry to burst your bubble...but I did indeed take 9.5 grams...I wasn't planning on dosing that much...but at the time I thought I had a tolerance issue...I learned the hard way.  :smile:  It was still an overall pleasant experience.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum5&Number=792837&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

Love & Light,

Bop 

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #934326 - 10/05/02 10:56 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I believe higher doses hit you quicker and harder , yes I agree that at some point your body and brain have absorbed all it can leaving some chemicals to waste , but until they completely break down , I also believe those leftovers act as time release capsules(especially if eaten in stages ) , prolonging the time you trip , thus increasing the chances of intense visuals .
Try this if you are adventurous ............
Deprive yourself of sleep for 24 or more hours , also fast during this time , then take high level dose . Sleep deprivation alone can cause halucinations(usually takes 3 or 4 days) , mix in a halucinogenic drug .................hold on tight cause you will go from 0 - mach in no time !

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Loc: look into a child's eyes,...
    #934476 - 10/05/02 12:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i will deffinately have to try that. thank you.
i deprive myself of sleep and food for meditation purposes all the time...and then sometimes because i'm to busy to stop and sleep and eat. but i never mixed a hallucenogen with it. if i had time to trip...i had time to sleep. you know what i mean?

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Offlinehighoman
Stranger

Re: highest doses? [Re: TheBear]
    #934522 - 10/05/02 12:46 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

last time phish played dearcreek. my buddie had 3 vials of some whip, that shit was good. 7 drops first night 11 the second and we wasted 20 drops a piece the third night. i know i know you cant trip three night in a row. but we were bound and determined to prove that theory wrong. didnt feel a thing. had ti smoke dope for a buzz. im not bragging, just letting ya know how dumb i was to waist that much acid. seen my buddy take 8 drops in each nostral while being held upside down. some of my friends are pretty stupid when that have alot. just wish we had all we wasted, today.

--------------------
FREEDOM IS NORML

Invisibletripndicular

Re: highest doses? [Re: highoman]
    #934678 - 10/05/02 02:14 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I think liquid is best administered in the eye . I n the nose huh ? Kinda interesting .

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

OfflineStankyBitch
Re: highest doses? [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #934701 - 10/05/02 02:28 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well, this summer a lot of acid (in the form of microdots) came my Friend's way (if you know what I mean). Anyway, he took 3 and 1/2 hits the first day, 6 the next day, then 14 the day after that and then 28 the next day. He had fun, but the first trip was definitely the best. What really pissed him off is that everyone kept saying that it was mescaline. He really wanted to beat the shit out of all those assholes. He got to trip with his girl and had a lot of fun. But, he also had to trip with a crackhead (seriously and we didn't know it until he told us later that night) that nobody liked. Anyway, the guy kept saying that the dots (about the size of a pinhead) were horse tranqs and kept saying, "I'm feelin' horsey ya'll, I want to eat some hay". Needless to say he was a yokel. Anyway, the only fun he had was when the crackhead yokel went outside in the driveway. My friend kept turning the garage light on and off for about twenty minutes and the guy kept falling down and rolling on the ground from laughing so hard.

Offlinealienated
contaminationgrower

Loc: kali-forn-I-A
Re: highest doses? [Re: StankyBitch]
    #935465 - 10/05/02 10:03 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

first time i shroomed i did 2g's, then... now i just take 3.5g dried. it's not bad, usually gives me a good trip with nice visuals. now that my dog is growing, i don't know what i'll be taking. maybe 4-5gs

--------------------
-m.

I dont even grow these things... I just post for this guy that knows a guy, who's sisters boyfriend dumped about 2 months ago.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: highest doses? [Re: Boppity604]
    #935584 - 10/05/02 10:47 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

now that is completely different - tolerance would have negated much of the effects of the increased dosage after your initial five grams.
A true dosage of 9.5 grams would be if you'd have consumed them all with your initial dose.
Secondly higher doses never prolong the experience of either LSD or psilocybin (related alkaloids) and lengthening the trip or experience of their substances (unless there are other active substances involved) by dosage alone is physically impossible.
LSD will always last 12-14hours tops despite the dosage etc
similarly psilocybin and related alkaloids in cubensis will provide you with an experience of equal time frame what ever the dosage is.
Sure on a truely hard dosage of mushrooms - and try 4 grams of copelandia cyanescens to understand what im talking about - you can be pretty much fucked up for days - or scattered, but the experience will plateau and come down in the same timeframe just like a small dosage of cubensis

--------------------

Edited by Zen Peddler (10/05/02 10:52 PM)

Invisibletripndicular

#935766 - 10/05/02 11:57 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Interesting ..........I halucinated I was halucinating ! I always knew it was just my imagination .................or maybe ................SATAN! 
:wink: 

--------------------

Offlinehenryp
Refugee from the Group W bench

#942468 - 10/08/02 10:01 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Here?s a Sat evening snack--downed in about 20min, 100+ fresh grams.....

?Twas fun, had a great evening, but not mindblowing by any means (these are Tasmanians, BTW).  So it can be done, and doesn?t have to involve the stratosphere, either.....although I?d NEVER recommend anyone else to try it  :smile: 

--------------------
"You do know how to whistle, don't you, Steve?  You just put your lips together and.....blow"

Invisibletripndicular

Re: highest doses? [Re: henryp]
    #942711 - 10/08/02 11:45 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

YUM YUM ! You are making me jones !  :tongue: Fucker.  :wink: I am envious of you right now . I like people who do serious shrooming !  :grin: :grin: :grin:
Nice dinner there bud ! :cool:
Have a groovy day ! :grin: 

5 stars for henry.......he knows how to shroom for real !

--------------------

Edited by tripndicular (10/08/02 11:47 AM)

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #942755 - 10/08/02 11:57 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I ate 30+/-g's of some mushies at a really high elevation one time and blew my mind hardcore. That experiance has put my other shroom experiances to shame. I ate 30 hits of some kick ass silver liqiud Cidney one time and that was my best acid trip ever. So basicaly within logical amounts, the more the better.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#943648 - 10/08/02 05:29 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Great - pf tek yields another happy customer. I am talking exclusively about DRY mushroom weights. 9.5 grams of DRY mushrooms is a huge amount of dried material.

--------------------

Offlinehenryp
Refugee from the Group W bench

#943825 - 10/08/02 06:42 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"pf tek yields another happy customer"

Geez, what's with the attitude?  I used the pf tek only once, early on.  These were millet cased with coco coir.

" 9.5 grams of DRY mushrooms is a huge amount of dried material"

So what?  Is 100g fresh NOT a huge amount of material?  What's your problem?  (PS I have eaten over 11 DRIED grams at once, but sadly don't have a picture to show you--so sorry)......

Yes, I RATHER eat smaller amounts of stronger species...but you go with what you have, you know?

I don't wanna get into any kind of pissing contest, but geez!  YOU are the one who "doubted" that whoever had eaten 9.5g, and all I'm saying is that he (or she) isn't the only one who's done this.  No need to get snippy  :crazy:

--------------------
"You do know how to whistle, don't you, Steve?  You just put your lips together and.....blow"

Invisibletripndicular

#944705 - 10/09/02 05:48 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hey henry , if not to pesonal ...........what part of the country do you live in ?>
Just wanted to see if we could get together and show these poor saps how to seriouslly shroom out . We could do a live feed or something , let them watch us eat each and every mushie we put on the scale then our brains ! :cool: 

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#948005 - 10/09/02 11:23 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

What attitude? Im not question your penis size, im suggesting that properly weighed 9.5 grams of dried material would literally take you near an hour to consume quickly to avoid tolerance - no need to take it personal, im not questioning your manhood or your cultivation skill.
Copelandia Cyanescens are nearly as easily cultivated as cubensis and i can send you a print if either of you would like. Pls be my guest and eat four grams of that and tell me how that compares...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules