Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLSAuser
Full figuredwomen rule!
Loc: Florida
A good trip tip---dont trip in school
    #935871 - 10/06/02 12:46 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

as if it wasnt already obvious, alot of people freak out cause school is one of the worst settings to trip. The teacher and students are a major distraction. Trips should be in a quiet setting where you can meditate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: A good trip tip---dont trip in school [Re: LSAuser]
    #935879 - 10/06/02 12:52 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Trips should be in a quiet setting where you can meditate

now this all depends on what a user wishes to get out of their experience.  i, myself would never have tripped during high school classes, or even here in my college classes.  i'd much prefer being outside in nature, or just kickin' back listenin' to some good tunes :grin:

but my point is, that i've heard a lot of people who've enjoyed tripping during school ~ so to each their own. :cool:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineLSAuser
Full figuredwomen rule!
Loc: Florida
Re: A good trip tip---dont trip in school [Re: geokills]
    #937573 - 10/06/02 07:59 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

well what if ur getting a bad trip or make a fool of yourself cause you cant think strait while trippin?

Offlineakyouser_oner
unclefuckerextrordinaire

Loc: standing in the shadows a...
    #938483 - 10/07/02 08:34 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i would reccommend that you realise the potential for disaster when trippin at school. that said, i used to LOVE it. for a while i was taking acid every few days at school. it wasn't a really high dose, just enough to make my teacher appear green, and my friends be able to convince me that helicopters flew kids in to school and landed on the baseball field every day...

--------------------
-akyouser.oner
<(((((((((((((((@~~~

OfflineADRADMIN
Stranger
Loc: Connecticut
Re: A good trip tip---dont trip in school [Re: akyouser_oner]
    #938971 - 10/07/02 07:30 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i went to school on 2grams of shrooms my first time. it was fuckin crazy i was on the bus and new i was in for it, and decided to go thru with it. i was sittin in history and i sware my teacher kept staring at me. we were watching a movie and i was starting to get really involved. all my friends new i was tripping bc my eyes were huge. i just remember staring at the teachers face and watching words/descrambled stuff flow down like changing channels. it was insane, too much for me to handle at the time, but it was crazy too i guess if ur into that stuff then go for it.

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
Re: A good trip tip---dont trip in school [Re: ADRADMIN]
    #939344 - 10/07/02 09:45 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I love tripping in public... At School... At the mall... In front of the family... dancing with your pet cat. Being insane is fun.

OfflineBullfrog1
Discovery BeyondImagination

#942369 - 10/08/02 09:15 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I had the opposite trip, then again this was in 1976, I was 15 at the time. I took a hit of purple microdot just before mid-day. This stuff was powerful back then. I got the giggles really bad and had to have my best friend remove me from the classroom. Shit like that wasn't unusual back then and I didn't get in any trouble. The sight of so many faces, this being in a NYC public school, was just too much for me too handle. I never repeated this. Today, they would lock up a kid in a heartbeat.

--------------------

Offlinephishytrip
Gillious Supreme
Male User Gallery

Loc: AZ, USA
Re: A good trip tip---dont trip in school [Re: Bullfrog1]
    #943207 - 10/08/02 02:51 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

before i got kicked out of high school for selling shrooms i used to love tripping in school...rolling in school, take acid in school everything...school was so dull, so when my ride used to pick me up i used to love to ingest an 8th of shrooms with my moms daily dose of 2 nutrigrain bard for breakfast...what days i had in school. and like him, i was laughing so hard in one of classes i was kicked out and i was walking around the hallways laughing smoking ciggerates without one care in the world and didnt even get in trouble for it...though about a month later i got busted with an ounce...tripping, sitting in a cell on shrooms is not one of the brighter things to do

--------------------
Eram quod es; eris quod sum

Anonymous

Re: A good trip tip---dont trip in school [Re: phishytrip]
    #944536 - 10/09/02 04:08 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

fuck that i could never trip in school word up that shit is too crazy

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order