Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: IL/MO/FL/TX/HI/OR
Re: my friends parents read a text message about a drug deal. what should i do? [Re: bryan3982]
    #9430121 - 12/14/08 12:43 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

bryan3982 said:
earlier i already sent them a text saying im really sorry and it wont happen again or somethingl ike that .. shit

let this be a learning exp. cuz parents will seriously be the least of ur worries if u continue on this road, that we've chosen. if ever involved with the law, do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you just did :lol:

keep ur mouth shut. honesty is good to live by, but there are a lot of ppl out there tryin to ruin ur world, and being upfront with everyone leaves u wide open for attack. if that makes sense.

ego death, i would love to, i get that a lot. maybe drug counselor, or anything really, but i cant cuz my record...and fuck school :lol:

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
Re: my friends parents read a text message about a drug deal. what should i do? [Re: bryan3982]
    #9430143 - 12/14/08 12:47 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

ahhh dont admit to anything!  ever!

dude you are in some trouble im thinkin. 

i would have just lied my way through everything.  fuck them they didnt have much to work with until you admitted fault and said sorry.

hope you dont get in too much trouble.

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Offlinebryan3982
Stranger

Re: my friends parents read a text message about a drug deal. what should i do? [Re: just me]
    #9430150 - 12/14/08 12:48 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST callled the dad and i told him every detail and he said he "wont pursue this any further", i acted honest and apologetic and sincere, and told him that i feel dirty for selling drugs and that i am cleaning up my life and he had mercy on me and he said his daughter is in huge trouble but that he will keep it within his family.
he told me "well wehn your a teen drugs seem like all fun" or something but if you get arrested and bla bla bla. but i told the dad i dont know what i was thinking and that i couldnt be any more sorry and i said yes , sir. hahahaahhaha
fuck yes

im gona roll tonight.
thank you fellow shroomites!

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
Re: my friends parents read a text message about a drug deal. what should i do? [Re: just me]
    #9430151 - 12/14/08 12:48 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Keep on man. Keep on selling those dr00gz. You'll end up in prison like some of us have...Me included.

I went to a private school, I was like by everyone, the parents hated me for what I did, and I didn't give a shit...I was like yea they know, but they can't do anything about it. Well, needless to say a few years down the road I was an adult, and there wasn't any saving that could be done..My ass got locked up.

It's not fun...If you are going to sell drugs to it big. Quit this nickle and diming shit that's how you get caught. Find you a good pot connection, and work your way up...If you want to really continue down this road plant it, and sell it. Just know that you will get caught it's a matter of time.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: my friends parents read a text message about a drug deal. what should i do? [Re: MHbound]
    #9430174 - 12/14/08 12:52 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

way to give some soundly stupid advice

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: my friends parents read a text message about a drug deal. what should i do? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9430182 - 12/14/08 12:53 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Not really.

It's undoubtedly smarter to sell a pound than 600 nickle bags.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: my friends parents read a text message about a drug deal. what should i do? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9430222 - 12/14/08 01:01 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

not when you're foolish enough to send text messages for drug
deals, doesnt matter the quantity when the whole world knows
you're the dope man

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
    #9430225 - 12/14/08 01:01 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

wow rock on man.

be more careful from now on.

texts about drugs aren't really smart.

have fun rolling.

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: my friends parents read a text message about a drug deal. what should i do? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9430230 - 12/14/08 01:02 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

That is a good point as well.

For the average person, a better idea.

Maybe not so much for this dope.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9430234 - 12/14/08 01:04 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

bryan3982 said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST callled the dad and i told him every detail and he said he "wont pursue this any further", i acted honest and apologetic and sincere, and told him that i feel dirty for selling drugs

Why would you admit that you were offering to sell her drugs?

:kingtard:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: IL/MO/FL/TX/HI/OR
Re: my friends parents read a text message about a drug deal. what should i do? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9430261 - 12/14/08 01:08 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

congratulations bryan!

bet thats a ton of weight off ur shoulders.

not to be the bearer of bad news, but Karma, is more of a bitch than her parents. think about that when you think of the promise you made him :lol:

u just keep fuckin up :hi5: welcome to the club.

and get some unidentifiable code if you insist on texting.

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

InvisibleOgre812
Padawan Learner
Male

#9430276 - 12/14/08 01:12 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Now, what did we learn?

--------------------
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither, and will lose both.      ~ Benjamin Franklin ~

"Let me tell you about a Porcupine's balls.  They're small, and they don't give a SHIT!"  ~Danny~

Edited by Ogre812 (12/14/08 01:26 PM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: my friends parents read a text message about a drug deal. what should i do? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9430290 - 12/14/08 01:14 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Maybe not so much for this dope.

I mean seriously, the school administration knows he's
selling dope to the students because other parents have
called in and made complaints, why wouldnt the cops already
know as well, and now he believes he's smoothed things over
with the girls parents, I'm pretty sure that now they have
plenty to go to the cops with and get this kid locked up,
they have 2 text messages and his verbal confession

do we believe he's learned his lesson yet?
neither does the detective that he called and confessed too

InvisibleOgre812
Padawan Learner
Male

#9430326 - 12/14/08 01:25 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

He'll be ok, and we'll have one more casual informant on the streets.  All is right with the world.

--------------------
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither, and will lose both.      ~ Benjamin Franklin ~

"Let me tell you about a Porcupine's balls.  They're small, and they don't give a SHIT!"  ~Danny~

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
Re: my friends parents read a text messag about a drug deal. what should i do? [Re: just me]
    #9430345 - 12/14/08 01:29 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I was being a smart ass when I told him to stop nickle and diming...He needs to quit selling period. Like I said, it's only a matter of time before you get a record. Once you are in the court system you are fucked. My life is ruined because of it...Well, not completely, but I think most of you understand.

--------------------

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

#9430350 - 12/14/08 01:31 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Congrats... now stay away from this girl and her parents.  Never talk to her again.

--------------------
My name is Mud

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: my friends parents read a text messag about a drug deal. what should i do? [Re: MHbound]
    #9430382 - 12/14/08 01:39 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MHbound said:
I was being a smart ass when I told him to stop nickle and diming...He needs to quit selling period.

what I percieve that he'll glean from your posts is 'go big
time, stop the small times stuff and be a real G, grow some
dope and make the real money, cut out the middle man'

all that stuff about courts wont make a difference because he
believes he wont get caught, he already thinks he's
untouchable because he's not been locked up yet and now
thinks he's gotten away again, in actuality the girls dad
probably sent him the number to the local PD and he talked
with a detective and confessed his crimes or he called a
phone and the conversation was recorded, it was 'dropped' a
little too easy

Offlinebryan3982
Stranger

Re: my friends parents read a text messag about a drug deal. what should i do? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9430399 - 12/14/08 01:45 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

hell, im never selling anything again. i havent ever sold too much really, only to get a few extra bucks.

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: my friends parents read a text messag about a drug deal. what should i do? [Re: bryan3982]
    #9430404 - 12/14/08 01:47 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

bryan3982 said:
hell, im never selling anything again. 

Uh-huh.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: my friends parents read a text messag about a drug deal. what should i do? [Re: bryan3982]
    #9430428 - 12/14/08 01:51 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

How old are you bryan, about fifteen?

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies