Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinepostalboy
I'm not myfucking khaki's!
Loc: My tiny corner of the pad...
Re: A Healing Experiment [Re: Swami]
    #941773 - 10/08/02 04:27 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Even if one cannot do it, you will at least become more familiar with your own dark side (revenge, anger, hatred, retribution) instead of pretending that you (not you specifically) are pure and beautiful.

Since I am quite familiar with my darkside and I do not pretend to be pure and beautiful, am I one up on those people or one down?  I Know that I am more evil than good in the normalistic views of morality.  All joking aside, I could kill a human more easily than an animal.  Animals are running on instinct and survival skills.  Humans generally operate on greed, lust, fear, etc.  I hear these stories about a bear mauling a camper at yellowstone(example) and then they kill the bear.  Fuck that.  If you invade the territory of an 800 pound killing machine and you die, tough shit.  Hell, maybe it was god working his "WAY" through the bear. 

On to the experiment.  I failed.  Very badly failed.  I will let you know if I ever can do it.  I doubt it.  Well maybe when I get old and sentimental.  :smile: 

--------------------
"You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus." F and L in L.V.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #941852 - 10/08/02 05:02 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Of course people would rather avoid this and talk about aliens or other fun stuff that requires NO change. Real spiritual growth takes courage.

I got a lot more spiritual growth from the aliens than I ever did from meditation. Like Tim Leary said - meditation as a means of achieving spiritual growth works for 1 in 100,000 people.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: A Healing Experiment [Re: Xlea321]
    #941971 - 10/08/02 06:08 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I outlined one HIGHLY SPECIFIC experiment that anyone can try almost anywhere and anytime with no danger (unlike consuming 10gs of potent mushrooms). Please give a step-by-step methodology showing how anyone can easily contact and utilize the healing power of aliens.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Edited by Swami (10/08/02 08:08 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #942185 - 10/08/02 08:04 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Check out This guy :grin: 

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: A Healing Experiment [Re: Xlea321]
    #943876 - 10/08/02 07:05 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Meditation as a tool for spiritual growth only works for 1 in 100,000 people? I don't care who said it, that is one of the biggest crocks of shit I've ever heard. Maybe if one is so impatient they try to meditate for 10 minutes and then say, huh, I don't feel enightened, meditation doesn't work! Dur.... Seems like a more healthy way to grow spiritually than dosing yourself with LSD Mr. Leary.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #943963 - 10/08/02 07:40 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Please give a step-by-step methodology showing how anyone can easily contact and utilize the healing power of aliens.

When the person is ready the teacher appears.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: A Healing Experiment [Re: ]
    #943969 - 10/08/02 07:43 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Seems like a more healthy way to grow spiritually than dosing yourself with LSD Mr. Leary.

The really serious meditators - the ones who actually have mystical experiences - usually have to shut themselves in pitch black caves and starve themselves for 6 months until their brains are so stressed they start hallucinating. Is that really better for your health than using mushrooms?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
    #944379 - 10/09/02 12:58 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

After 10 years (this October 7th was the anniversary) since the night my first marriage died, I have been practicing forgiveness. Ten years! So, I don't know how long it will take your experiment, or how genuine the forgiveness reported, or how deeply the hurt incurred by your subjects.

Ten years ago, the ex removed the handgun from the bedroom, because she thought I might kill her. I removed the hollow points from the gun because I thought she might kill me and make up a story to cover herself. All I could think of after the initial pain was, 'there is a world of women out there for me.' Of course, that was a mere crisis strategy - it wasn't that easy. Only one, drunk, livid visit at 6:00 AM after being up all night - screaming epithets at the bedroom window, as yet another car appeared in the driveway...followed by a letter from her lawyer filled with made up things.

Hurt was replaced by anger (I don't know if hate actually entered the picture, because I didn't want to become demonized). Anger shared psychic space with understanding of her dual-diagnosis (Axis I: Alcohol Dependence, Axis II: Borderline Personality Disorder with Antisocial and Sadistic Features); and of course a plethora of associated feelings - loss, regret, humiliation.

Even now, I sometimes wish I could show up with my Lady, or send a video of the great home I have, or a copy of an inheritance check I received, which are all childish attachments. I still have dreams about that person - no longer emotional nightmares, but disturbing nevertheless. Neither prayer, nor self-hypnosis have helped with residual feelings, only time elapsed and the love of a good woman have. When you open your heart to a 'deceiver,' and that deceiver enters in to your heart like a 'bull in a China shop,' long term damage can be the result. I have grown tremendously say the people who know me. Those people who told me that there was a purpose for the pain, and that even that dark cloud would one day have a silver lining were correct after all, but one still needs to carry pain. Forgiveness is very different from forgetting.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Offlinelittlewing
untitled
Re: A Healing Experiment [Re: postalboy]
    #945247 - 10/09/02 09:41 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I'm sitting here with a notepad that i write poetry in with my experience relating to this experiment jotted down when i read the exact point i was going for written by shroomism. something like the dark one sees in others being a reflection of the dark in one's self.
my "must be center of attention" ex girlfriend who i broke up with started dating and banging one of my best friends. i hated this girl. i put a lot of time into thinking about why i hated her. she was spoiled and self absorbed. i called her the social parasite because she jumped from one group of friends to the other shitting on everyone in her path. worse yet she tried, quite successfully, to orchestrate all of her relationships useing people like me as pons to get to people she really wanted. i realized that this was a huge waste of time and not healthy so i really tried to forgive her in my head. it took time but when i started thinking like this i realized that what she saw as justified in her reality was just a product of her self-absorbed nature and the way she had been nurtured or neglected. i considered my self a humble person and realized that, that was a lie because it was the cause of me hating her self-absorbedness therefore making me the antithesis of humble. now i realize that the only reason for her affecting me negatively would be for me to respond negatively.

--------------------
"There is no confusion, just difficulties"(W.C.W.)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: A Healing Experiment [Re: littlewing]
    #945594 - 10/09/02 12:13 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Most impressive littlewing. I am glad you got something out of this. Now try shroomism's variation and picture yourself in the other chair. Try to discover the parts of you that seem unlovable and send them love anyways. "Seem" is the key word.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Anonymous

#948782 - 10/10/02 07:52 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry, i can't do it. People just don't get me upset. I can shrug it off like the best of them. Even this past summer when some dude attacked me, the fight went on for a whille before i made myself get mad and fight harder.... i guess i could force being mad but the anger definitely won't come from a person...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale