Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSyMaNtiCX66
INFIDEL
Male

Loc: South Lousianna
Re: i just won 100 cebil/yopo seeds for 11 bucks... [Re: Shaman_snake]
    #9416183 - 12/12/08 01:53 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

OHHH OK MY BAD... THIS MUST BE THE SUBSTRATE AREA... THANKS ANYWAYS--THREAD OF BIO-CASTINGS....

--------------------
Just for A sEconD,, as i regAin foCus... aNd  everYthiNg arOund mE breatheS iN motiOn..with mY tiMe in a botTle,, a straNge vaCatIon,, her gigGles brEak throUgh anD suSpend aniMatIon......

SyMaNtIcx66...

Ghost Riderz!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShaman_snake
Stranger
Male

Loc: blah
Re: i just won 100 cebil/yopo seeds for 11 bucks... [Re: SyMaNtiCX66]
    #9416209 - 12/12/08 01:58 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

and your caps pissed me off. go. skat. git. shoo. piss off.... now back to the yopo....vaporizing the stuff? yes no?

--------------------
looking for some spice gold or auroura. if anyone has any to spare.

the mind breathes better outside the box  :mushroom2:

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
    #9416227 - 12/12/08 02:02 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Shaman_snake said:
and if i lightbulb vaporized that baking soda/yopo mixture...it would be better than hittin it out of my bubbler?

u need to rail it :rail2:

--------------------

OfflineSyMaNtiCX66
INFIDEL
Male

Loc: South Lousianna
    #9416228 - 12/12/08 02:02 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

hhhhCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

--------------------
Just for A sEconD,, as i regAin foCus... aNd  everYthiNg arOund mE breatheS iN motiOn..with mY tiMe in a botTle,, a straNge vaCatIon,, her gigGles brEak throUgh anD suSpend aniMatIon......

SyMaNtIcx66...

Ghost Riderz!!!

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

#9416235 - 12/12/08 02:04 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

SyMaNtiCX66 said:
hhhhCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

hcapsloserz?

Right... we're the losers :rolleyes:

OfflineShaman_snake
Stranger
Male

#9416239 - 12/12/08 02:04 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

maturity is how high?

--------------------

OfflineShaman_snake
Stranger
Male

#9416248 - 12/12/08 02:06 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

damn...does it burn when u rail it?

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
    #9416269 - 12/12/08 02:10 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

yes very badly

--------------------

OfflineShaman_snake
Stranger
Male

Re: i just won 100 cebil/yopo seeds for 11 bucks... [Re: Coaster]
    #9416283 - 12/12/08 02:14 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

and smoking it doesnt do anything?

--------------------

Offlinegompers
The Gimp
Male

Loc: East Coast
    #9416811 - 12/12/08 07:15 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Shaman_snake said:
damn...does it burn when u rail it?

you add cut, to alter the ph and make it alot better ;p
but it requires more shit to snort

--------------------
chris606 said:
some 1 told me to try long brown rice and water and vermiculite and pressure cook for 1 hour i did but nothing happen that is y was wonting to no if i need spores

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #9417390 - 12/12/08 10:31 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Shaman_snake said:
and smoking it doesnt do anything?

Where'd you get that idea? Smoking it is my preferred method of ingestion. At least toast the seeds until you hear a pop before smoking, that helps remove something that isn't too pleasant to smoke.

The absolute best thing to do is an extraction.  Pure bufotenine is quite active at doses of 10 mg.

In the past, the problem with extracting was that the only method easily accomplished by the average person without lab equipment left a brown-colored product (that sometimes ended up sticky rather than crystalline).  That brown stuff has a toxic feel that isn't present with pure bufotenine (it's the chemical responsible for some people puking after they snort or smoke the seeds).

But recently (just within the last week) a method was found to take that crude extract and remove the toxic brown material, leaving only pure bufotenine.

To extract the crude product, follow this method. The only chemicals it requires are acetone (found at the hardware store), citric acid (found at the grocery store), and one of the following: calcium carbonate (brewshop), sodium carbonate (grocery store, brewshop, aquarium supply store, or make it by heating baking soda in the oven at 400F for a couple hours), or calcium hydroxide (Indian import grocery store, online, agricultural supply store, etc.).  All easy things to obtain.

Quote:

RebBaron's Yopo Extraction

Here’s what’s needed:

* Acetone: available at most hardware stores. This solvent is actually present in the human body in small amounts. It’s best to use distilled acetone that you distilled yourself if you’re at all worried about contaminants. KleanStrip acetone is pure acetone and 100.0 % volatile according to their MSDS, so there will be no residue left behind after evaporating it. SWIM uses this brand, always distills it, and never finds any left over residue. It seems to be very clean.

* Pickling Lime: available at some grocery stores. It’s used to make pickles crispier. It’s not as poisonous or dangerous as the sodium hydroxide commonly used to extract DMT. Pickling lime is edible but only if greatly diluted.

* Citric acid: available as “sour salt” in some grocery stores. It’s often used in canning. It’s available from many health food or vitamin shops. This is found naturally in fruit.

* Filtering system: coffee filters aren’t that good but will work. For best filtering results it’s better to use a lab filtering system (glass micro-fiber filters, a vacuum pump, and a filtering flask, Buchner funnel, etc.)

Here's the extraction steps:

1) Prepare citric acid solution by adding 1 gram of citric acid to 10 ml of acetone. We’ll use it later so put this aside, go onto step 2, but mix the citric acid solution occasionally. It will eventually all dissolve after about an hour or so.

2) Mix 100 grams of crushed Anadenanthera seeds (either peregrina or colubrina works) with and equal volume of pickling lime (calcium hydroxide) and add enough water to form a paste. Let it sit for about 1 hour, mixing it a few times. Dry it completely in an oven at 150 F.

3) Break apart the dried materal. Add 500 ml of acetone. Mix for about 5 minutes. Let the dry material settle to the bottom. The acetone should be reddish amber in color. Pour the acetone through a good quality filter.

4) Add 10 ml of citric acid solution (from step 1) to the filtered acetone and mix. Tiny crystals will form which look like yellow dust. Let the crystals settle to the bottom. Poor off the acetone, being careful not to pour off the crystals. Discard the acetone. Wash the crystals by adding 100 ml of fresh acetone, mix, let the crystals settle, and then carefully pour off the acetone and discard it (EDIT: you might want to let the acetone evaporate down to about 50 ml before discarding, as more precipitates might form. Keep in mind that a small amount of the alkaloids won’t precipitate out of the acetone. A small portion of this contains the tiny amount of DMT present in the seeds. If you save the acetone, you could extract the last bit of alkaloids using an A/B extraction, but It’s not really worth the trouble). Let all the acetone evaporate off the crystals. They’ll start absorbing water from the air and become dark brown goo once all the acetone has evaporated.

5) Mix the crystal goo with an equal volume of pickling lime. Add enough water to form a thin watery paste. Let it sit for about 1 hour while mixing a few times. Dry in an oven at 150 F.

6) Break apart the dried material. Dissolve in 100 ml acetone for about 5 minutes, mixing a few times. Filter off the pickling time. Evaporate the acetone leaving behind 5-HO-DMT freebase as a single solid mass of amber micro-crystals (and a few other active freebase alkaloids). It looks like amber candy, not crystals. It’s very difficult to form large crystals, so don’t bother. Just scrape it up and store in an air tight container away from light.

You can repeat steps 3-6 with the same seed mix up to 4 more times to recover nearly all the alkaloids if you like, but since the seeds are so cheap, it’s probably not worth the effort.

To purify the crude extract, follow this method.  It just takes methyl ethyl ketone (MEK, can be purchased at the hardware store) and heptane (found at many art supply stores as "Bestine", a rubber cement thinning product)

Quote:

[quote=69ron]You take your gummy amber sticky extract (the kind that causes nausea and tension when you smoke it) and you mix it in a solution of 40% MEK and 60% heptane (naphtha might also work, SWIM didn’t try that). Use maybe 10 ml for 100 mg of sticky extract. Mix it thoroughly. You will probably need to scrape at the extract to get most to dissolve. The toxins will NOT dissolve and may be wrapped around the good stuff, so mix it really good. The sticky toxic material will stay behind. Pour off the solvent mix and evaporate at room temperature.

The result is a dry crystalline mass (made of micro crystals) that is easily made into powder. It’s slightly waxy like DMT. The color is slightly yellowish. It contains mostly bufotenine and there’s also a tiny bit of DMT N-Oxide present.

The best thing about this procedure is that not only does it get rid of the toxins it also dries to a solid mass. No more sticky crap to deal with! YAY!!!!! :laugh:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures