Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Phrases [Re: BeastMaster]
    #94128 - 07/25/00 01:45 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

that's a good saying huh Mud?

------------------
"did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#94126 - 07/25/00 10:17 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I once tripped alone in my room with nothing but a pen, a notebook and a lava lamp. I 'scribbled' out the entire experience, filling the entire notebook.

On one of the middle pages:

"Ok, I'm back from melting... OH SH*T, MY HANDS ARE ON BACKWARDS!!!"

------------------
I once came to the shocking realization that I had TEN toes, not Ten toes. That was the happiest day of my life.

Anonymous

#94127 - 07/25/00 10:31 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

"Hold up, I'm feeding this ant a graham cracker."

------------------
Maturity??? I'm Immune

Anonymous

#94129 - 07/26/00 10:09 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

"...and you, my friend, with the power of this new hat can be captain carrot."

OfflinePhilosoPossum

Loc: Toronto, Canada
    #94130 - 07/27/00 03:21 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I once sneaked off and recorded my voice talking to myself (only one half of a conversation, with appropriate pauses) using my mini-voice recorder. Then I walked into the room with my friends and pressed "play"... then proceeded to have a conversation with the tape recorder.

It was *hilarious*. My friends were very, very confused. :wink:

Anonymous

#94131 - 07/29/00 09:33 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

once when my roommate was stoned he looked at my other roommate who was making hot dogs and said 'wow, jeff, you eat more hot dogs than an actual dog!' we never did find out what the hell he meant, but it was great stuff.

Offlineleelu
Loc: winnipeg + Georgia
    #94132 - 07/30/00 12:56 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

ha! murder monkey, that's funny shit.
damn, i tripped once and tried to record the whole thing, it was hard, cuz there were three of us there.
one time when i was tripping i had one of my good friends drive my car cuz i was havin hellacious hallucinations. She was all calmly driving along and suddenly i turn and stare at her like she's crazy and i'm like,"Who the hell are you, and why are you drving my car??"
blessed be

------------------
i'm the one that's gonna have to die when it's my turn to die, so let me live my life...the way i want to -Jimi Hendrix

--------------------
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Offlinemagicpurplecow
Lapsed Addict

#94133 - 07/30/00 01:37 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I feel like, sick, but not like sick, sick, but like half-sick; you know?

--------------------
If you see a purple cow, you're having a level four trip. If you become one, well, that's a level five.

Anonymous

#94135 - 08/02/00 05:00 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

this i said to my (now ex-) girlfriend while tripping on the third floor of her house: "wouldn't it be funny if you fell out of the window and died and i went downstairs and started poking you with the broken glass?"

OfflineOverDOSEr
enthusiast
    #94134 - 08/02/00 10:55 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Once me amd a couple homies got our other buddy really high. this guy used to smoke occasionally but hasn't smoked in years. He always says "I don't smoke that shit" one day he said fuck it and smoked a fatty with us. we got him so high he was crying from laffin so hard. we were all laffin about somethin and then that silence came up and we all stopped laffin and my buddy puts his palms over his eyes and shakes his head. we say hey man wats up. he looks up with a fat ass grin and says "ah man, I gotta start smokin this shit again" like he had a revelation or somethin!

Anonymous

#94136 - 08/04/00 12:54 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

THE OTHER DAY WHEN ME AND A FEW OTHER PEOPLE WERE TRIPPIN THIS KID WALKED OUT OF A STORE AND SAID "I KNOW YOU WERNT THERE BUT I SAW YOU ANYWAYS"

~RAINDROPS FALLEN ON MY NOSEEEE..
~RAINDROPS FALLEN ON MY TOESSS...

Anonymous

#94137 - 08/05/00 12:51 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

mine is "theres one!" and "Oh my God its Magic!!"

Anonymous

#94138 - 08/05/00 12:52 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

mine is "oh my GOd its a shroom!"

Anonymous

#94139 - 08/05/00 12:50 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

While on acid on time last year. We had a fire and where running around in the woods at night, we came back to the fire and one of my friends, with his jaw agape, and eyes wide opened, just yelled out...

"I wanna kill a dead bunny"

We still bring this up every weekend.

------------------
The colors, the peace, the feeling that nothing can go wrong, yup, this is good shit.

OfflineflipSide
Stranger
    #94140 - 08/08/00 10:28 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Heh, I've got a couple:

Me: "Man, there's a lot of unused space.. like, look at the corner of the room there, right where it meets the ceiling - I mean, when's the last time someone was in that space? huh?".. then a friend of mine stood on the top of the couch and put his head up into the corner. It was pretty funny :P

Friend: "What are you doing?"
Me: "Playing with this box"
Friend: "Let me see it"
Me: "I dunno, you might not be able to do it. You gotta hold it like this and kinda stare at it for a bit"

Anonymous

#94141 - 08/11/00 12:36 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

so sometimes i put an 'iz' in words... like hizouse, schizool, gizitin' biznizzy wit da shiznit, that kinda shit. so tonight i was stoned and i had a job for xibalba to do, like a little chore, and i was like "do you know what your jiznob is?" and then i realized that sounded kinda bad...
how embarrassing...

Anonymous

#94142 - 08/11/00 07:30 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

lol

Anonymous

#94143 - 08/11/00 08:16 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

A few weeks ago, me and a couple of friends were really high sitting on this couch and it was about four in the morning and the top light was on and no one wanted to turn it off, so something to this effect happened.

Me: "Holy shit, can you guys feel all the electricity flowing right through your eyes and pulsing through your head and around your brain and then swirling down your body and shooting out of your fingertips and toenails? Man, that kinda tiggles."

My friends: "For the love of God, stop! You're fucking making me go insane! I'll turn off the damn light! Christ..."

------------------
forty six and two
are just ahead of me
- maynard james keenan

Anonymous

#94144 - 08/12/00 12:17 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

"The world is, man, it just is"

Anonymous

#94145 - 08/12/00 12:41 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Shit, this is one funny thread.

I was really stoned once, and my friend put on a Bach cd.

Me: "Guys... I know this might sound kinda weird, but this music is making my kneecaps hurt".

"No, that doesn't sound weird... not at all."

I know I must have more, but I gotta remember them. unfortunately, most of the really great ones I was too fucked to remember.

------------------
The truth hurts, doesn't it? Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale